Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 12:46 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

At least.....this is what olberman thought back in 2009, when they operated under Bush......

RealClearPolitics - Video - Countdown Archives

Hersh, Olbermann Called Bin Laden SEAL Team "Assassination Ring" In 2009

Can there be another perfect example of the hypocrisy of the dobie/Left than THIS?

I imagine you can all guess what dobie is saying NOW about this same team of SEALS.

NationalJournal.com - The Secret Team That Killed bin Laden - Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quote:
Were it not for this high-value target, it might have been a routine mission for the specially trained and highly mythologized SEAL Team Six, officially called the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, but known even to the locals at their home base Dam Neck in Virginia as just DevGru.

DevGru belongs to the Joint Special Operations Command, an extraordinary and unusual collection of classified standing task forces and special-missions units.
Oh...the same unit olberman and the Left thought were assassins....

MSNBC Mocks Fox for Low Standards, But What About Olbermann's 'Cheney Assassination Ring' Circus? | NewsBusters.org

Quote:
"It's an executive assassination ring essentially, and it's been going on and on and on," Hersh stated. "Under President Bush's authority, they've been going into countries, not talking to the ambassador or the CIA station chief, and finding people on a list and executing them and leaving. That's been going on, in the name of all of us."
More Conspiracy Theories from Seymour Hersh | The Weekly Standard

Quote:
The Joint Special Operations Command, or JSOC, does participate in the black operations hunt for al Qaeda and other terrorist groups' leaders.

JSOC was established in 1980 after the failed mission to rescue the hostages at the U.S. embassy in Iran. JSOC is a component command of the U.S. Special Operations Command, which reports to the Secretary of Defense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 02:19 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
At least.....this is what olberman thought back in 2009, when they operated under Bush......

RealClearPolitics - Video - Countdown Archives

Hersh, Olbermann Called Bin Laden SEAL Team "Assassination Ring" In 2009

Can there be another perfect example of the hypocrisy of the dobie/Left than THIS?

I imagine you can all guess what dobie is saying NOW about this same team of SEALS.

NationalJournal.com - The Secret Team That Killed bin Laden - Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh...the same unit olberman and the Left thought were assassins....

MSNBC Mocks Fox for Low Standards, But What About Olbermann's 'Cheney Assassination Ring' Circus? | NewsBusters.org

More Conspiracy Theories from Seymour Hersh | The Weekly Standard
I guess that would make Obama the Assassin in Chief.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
I guess that would make Obama the Assassin in Chief.
Well, if we go by what dobie was accusing Bush of doing with the SAME unit, I guess you could say that.

This just illustrates the level of hypocrisy on the Left/media. They are drowning in it.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:40 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Why would anyone care what Olberman said in 2009? Bin Laden is dead, going back years to put words into someones mouth is just whining

Old 05-03-2011, 02:46 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Just curious Sanrene, was this Limbaugh's talking point today?

Old 05-03-2011, 02:48 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Why would anyone care what Olberman said in 2009? Bin Laden is dead, going back years to put words into someones mouth is just whining
Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
How true!

Old 05-03-2011, 02:50 PM

Did Obama criticize this seal team? If not, what is your point?

We don't take pundits as gospel writing prophets like the righties do. Most right-wingers take Fox and Limbaugh as the last and only word. I bet this topic was a talking point of one of your right-wing pundits.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,430,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the left been living in 2004 for the last 2 years? They can't complete a sentence without use of the word "Bush".

Old 05-03-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Just curious Sanrene, was this Limbaugh's talking point today?
What's wrong? Can't even believe your own eyes and ears about this? And surely you remember olberman ranting about this team of assassins, the Navy Seals that killed OBL...the same ones he's raving about NOW.

Here's another hypocritical leftist;

Team Six - from Cheney's assassination squad to obama's super awesome crew.

Team Six: From Cheney’s Secret Assassination Squad to Obama’s Super-Awesome Cleanup Crew | The Daily Caller

I know, it's unbelievable, isn't it? What the Left once excoriated as an assassin team, they now regal as heroes.

How DO they live with themselves and their hypocrisy?

Old 05-03-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the left been living in 2004 for the last 2 years? They can't complete a sentence without use of the word "Bush".
Wrong! Bush gets no credit for the assassination of Osama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies