Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2011, 10:59 AM

810 posts, read 837,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What "black culture" promotes atrocities?
If we are speaking worldwide, in Africa there a lot of ignorant beliefs against homosexuality and women. In Uganda, gays are killed by the state. There are also epidemics of rapes done on children and women in several African countries, but nothing is being done by their perspective governments on those issues. And in America, we see the growth of "hoods" that revolve around the belief that following the law and getting an education is something "white", and instead blacks must be "real" by acting violently towards others who look at them the wrong way. The whole "watchu' lookin at?" meme started in black hoods.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:15 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,161,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
If we are speaking worldwide, in Africa there a lot of ignorant beliefs against homosexuality and women. In Uganda, gays are killed by the state. There are also epidemics of rapes done on children and women in several African countries, but nothing is being done by their perspective governments on those issues. And in America, we see the growth of "hoods" that revolve around the belief that following the law and getting an education is something "white", and instead blacks must be "real" by acting violently towards others who look at them the wrong way. The whole "watchu' lookin at?" meme started in black hoods.

"I won't come a knocking when your double wide is a rockin!" Gotta love hillbilly culture.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
"I won't come a knocking when your double wide is a rockin!" Gotta love hillbilly culture.
The good thing is that they are not making music videos about it.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
I don't live in Africa and have no control over the culture there.

You don't live there either so I fail to see what Africa has to do with the United States. African political culture has no influence over culture in the United States.

What black culture in the United States promotes atrocities.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I don't live in Africa and have no control over the culture there.

You don't live there either so I fail to see what Africa has to do with the United States. African political culture has no influence over culture in the United States.

What black culture in the United States promotes atrocities.
These are only a subset, but you get the idea. Then there's the ghetto culture that promotes savage behavior. Who is singing about using guns to kill people in America? It's not Asian-Americans. This is not to say whites aren't like this, but each race or group has its own distinct forms of hatred.

Last edited by AllenDullesMJ12; 04-25-2011 at 11:43 AM..

Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
the older thuggette has a previous history of attacking people at this same mcD's.

Quote:
The Baltimore teenager charged last week with the brutal beating of a McDonald’s patron was arrested last year for assaulting a woman following a dispute in the same restaurant, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Teonna Monae Brown, 18, was charged with two assault counts for allegedly attacking Danielle Dower, 38, last July. In October, a Baltimore County judge ruled that charges would not be further pursued against Brown, according to court records, which do not further explain that “nolle prosequi” decision.

Dower said that she had left the McDonald’s with her two daughters when Brown confronted her, asking “Did you call me ugly?” Though Dower said she had not, Brown “kept trying to badger us.” At one point, Dower said, the teenager “pushed me in the back.” After Dower pushed back, Brown “took her fist and threw a punch to my face.”
McDonald's Perp Was Busted There Before | The Smoking Gun

Old 04-25-2011, 12:18 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Please forgive me for not reading 12 pages of replies before posting this. Apparently there was something on the Drudge Report about it. Here is more information about that....

Fred On Everything

20yrsinBranson

Old 04-25-2011, 12:23 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
These are only a subset, but you get the idea. Then there's the ghetto culture that promotes savage behavior. Who is singing about using guns to kill people in America? It's not Asian-Americans. This is not to say whites aren't like this, but each race or group has its own distinct forms of hatred.

Are you serious? Do you think I can't find all kinds of white hate group videos and do the same thing? Also, again proportionately, blacks are more likely victims of racially motivated hate crimes than whites are. Maybe try looking at the data yourself rather than taking the words of your Stormfront friends. It's obvious that you'll jump on any thread bashing black people saying the same things over and over again without even knowing what the issue is. Someone was hurt here and shouldn't have been. I feel for the victim...I don't care what color her skin is. Wrong is wrong. ..tis all.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:27 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the older thuggette has a previous history of attacking people at this same mcD's.

McDonald's Perp Was Busted There Before | The Smoking Gun
...Really?

And she's not banned from there why?

When I worked at Taco Bell, we've banned people from going there for much less than that. o.O

Old 04-25-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Are you serious? Do you think I can't find all kinds of white hate group videos and do the same thing? Also, again proportionately, blacks are more likely victims of racially motivated hate crimes than whites are.
According to the statistics that is true. However it does not tell us which other races were doing those hate crimes to blacks and which types of crimes they were. It could be either whites, Latinos, or even other black people who base a crime on racial hatred of other blacks such as African-Americans attacking Afro-Caribbeans or black Africans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies