Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:57 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times

Advertisements

Great bit of information on how the left really is towards our black population on the opposite side of the political arena...... How can the black population stand for this?

History shows that during the 1960's Democrats used racist slurs and brutality against
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., a Republican until the day he died, and other nonviolent activists who were trying to stop the Democrats from denying civil rights to black Americans.
Today, Democrats are using similar reprehensible tactics against conservatives and Republicans, especially black Republicans, who are trying to stop the Democrats from stripping civil liberties from all Americans.

]While claiming to be racially sensitive, Democrats use racist invectives to denigrate black Republicans, demeaning them as "sellouts", "Uncle Toms", "House Negroes", "House N-word", or worse.
The list of black Republicans attacked by Democrats is long and includes RNC Chairman Michael Steel, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, General Colin Powell and Justice Clarence Thomas.
On the left-wing Internet website called "The News Blog," Democrats posted a doctored photograph of RNC Chairman Michael Steele while he was the Lt. Governor of Maryland and running for a Senate seat.
]Democrats depicted Steele as a "Simple Sambo" with a blackened minstrel-style face, nappy hair and big, think red lips. The cartoon caption read: "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house".

http://www.suwanneegop.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=457:d o-democrats-commit-hate-crimes-against-black-republicans&catid=26:minority-news&Itemid=165
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 11:49 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
i don't know about hate crimes but I do know blacks can't stand conservative blacks and liberal whites can't stand them either. Liberals feel the same way about gay and lesbian Republicans.

Nita

Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,060,237 times
"Do democrats commit hate crimes against black republicans"

Once again the tortuous logic of Republican bending the meaning of hate crimes and racism to such a point that they have absolutely no lexicological meaning.

Anyway...

Considering the epithets hurled at folks like Obama, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton, conservatives really shouldn't be looking for pity parties.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,101,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
"Do democrats commit hate crimes against black republicans"

Once again the tortuous logic of Republican bending the meaning of hate crimes and racism to such a point that they have absolutely no lexicological meaning.

Anyway...

Considering the epithets hurled at folks like Obama, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton, conservatives really shouldn't be looking for pity parties.
In other words, (sticking fingers in ears) "lalalala, I can't hear you, Uncle Tom, lalala, sell out, lalala, oreo, lalala."

Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,060,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
In other words, (sticking fingers in ears) "lalalala, I can't hear you, Uncle Tom, lalala, sell out, lalala, oreo, lalala."
There aren't any "other words" and certainly none that would approximate whatever it was that you tried and failed to say.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:17 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,101,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
There aren't any "other words" and certainly none that would approximate whatever it was that you tried and failed to say.

Buries head in sand, denies racism and prejudice toward black conservatives.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:17 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,150 times
Sounds like someone is whining and playing the victim to me (the very thing Republicans are constantly accusing others of). It's ironic, if it wasn't for MLK, the democratic party might not have so many black voters today. I am aware of southern democrats blocking the progress of African-Americans but it was MLK's relationship with JFK that got the attention of many blacks and led to a shift in voting. MLK voted for JFK and Lyndon B. Johnson so constantly trying to claim him as Republican is silly. Like many others, he switched parties. Some people are living in a time warp...times have changed. We are beyond reconstruction and the civil rights movement although I know some people would like to regress.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:26 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Black conservatives are more hated by the mainstream black community than neo-nazis are hated by the Jewish community.

The uToob comments show what blacks REALLY think of black conservatives.

YouTube - Black Conservatives are Sellout Race Traitors

YouTube - JESSE LEE PETERSON IS THE MOST IGNORANT BLACK MAN IN AMERICA

Old 04-25-2011, 12:29 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
I would imagine it's possible that sometime, somewhere, a democrat has committed a hate crime against a black Republican. I have no examples though.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:31 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
i don't know about hate crimes but I do know blacks can't stand conservative blacks and liberal whites can't stand them either. Liberals feel the same way about gay and lesbian Republicans.

Nita
You don't know that blacks can't stand conservative blacks because you're not in the black community and wouldn't know such information. You WANT to believe that because it comports with your views, but you don't KNOW it.

I have absolutely no antipathy towards black republicans as a whole, but if i did, i sure as hell wouldn't tell you about it.

The average black person doesn't give a damn about black republicans or republicans in general. Repubs need to quit flattering themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies