Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 11:13 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Exactly right, it's been about race all along, these bigots won't be happy until they get a lily white
president back in the white house.
I don't think England or Germany ever had a black ambassador or prime minister.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 11:13 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
I can go on and on about why he isn't any kind of American even 'IF' he was born on US soils
This is your problem. You would claim many people were not "American" but, thankfully, it's not your call.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:14 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma.

"To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal."

Old 04-28-2011, 11:14 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,232,713 times
"The bigotry hurled towards this half white president is absolutely disgusting...."

Dream on!

It's his nationality that is at issue not his genetics.

No one wants to play with a supersensitive advocate no matter what the cause especially when race is used to answer all arguments.

But while you're here, which of his two races was it that bigotry was directed toward?

Does his race require he be given special attebtion.. if so that would be racist. Got a mirror handy?

Old 04-28-2011, 11:15 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Just some information regarding long and short form vital records...

birth certificate
From your link:

The short form typically includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents. When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances.

My short form has my parents' names. I have never been asked to produce anything else.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:16 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
I read that Hitler had Jewish ancestry. Just think how history could have been changed if someone did some investigation back then. Would they have believed the truth?

Old 04-28-2011, 11:16 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I wonder why the Nay Sayers took this long to call the document a forgery. Believe me if the CI had forged the document there would be NO errors.

The anti-Obama fanatics want Ronnie Raygun back. A reassuring White, Elderly Alzheimer’s riddled grand dad that makes them feel good (Look - he’s white, he’s old, he loves me) while getting robbed.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:17 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma.

"To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal."

Old 04-28-2011, 11:17 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
I've read a couple things this morning, don't know if they're true.

Is it true that at the time of his birth, "Kenya" didn't exist? Shouldn't it have read British East Africa?

The hospital, in it's current name, didn't exist until 1978. Before that, it was Kauaikeolani Children's Hospital.

Not to mention the doc experts that have found "irregularities" in the scanned copy.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:18 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Plenty of evidence of fraud. Read my prior post:
//www.city-data.com/forum/18925916-post940.html
Oh, my word! Your evidence of fraud is unsupported by any expertise of any kind. I have no reason to accept your supposed evidence as credible.

(See how that works? You have dismissed the first birth certificate that was offered, based on the flimsiest of allegations. You have dismissed the statements of numerous people who inspected that first birth certificate, personally handling it. You have dismissed the statements made by several officials of the State of Hawaii that President Obama was born there. None of the people asserting the veracity of the birth certificates have any credibility issues, but you refuse to accept their statements. Now, you deny the veracity of the second birth certificate, based again on flimsy analysis by no one who has actually seen that certificate in person. Your insistence on fraudulence is irrational, and your insistence that the rest of us should accept your "proof" is equally irrational. You don't have the expertise to make such a determination, nor have you had the opportunity to conduct any real examination.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies