Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 05:55 PM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
do you really want to stake your credibility on tim adams?

More credible than that Liar-In-Chief ..... Obama's done nothing but lie his rear end off since his campaign
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 05:57 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
More credible than that Liar-In-Chief ..... Obama's done nothing but lie his rear end off since his campaign
In other words you believe a racist over a black man??

Old 04-29-2011, 05:59 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
IQ??? I can make up a IQ test no PHD could pass, but a real cave man would in a heart beat.

Impeachment is for a legal standing Pres that broke the law, and was dumb enough to get caught.

This is not any impeachable breaking of the law if it is determined he knowingly broke the law and was not American enough to be pres. That is being a traitor and that is a capitol punisment crime, where the only punishment is death. I'ld like to see the progressive's get him back from that all re-habbed.

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 04-29-2011 at 06:11 PM..

Old 04-29-2011, 06:03 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
This is not any impeachable breaking of the law if it is determined he knowingly broke the law and was not American enough to be pres. That is being a traitor and that is a capitol punisment crime, where the only punishment is death. I'ld like to see the progressive's get him back from that all re-habbed.
If he is not American, isn't that automatically not treason?

Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
That post was all sorts of crazy.

First off it isn't faked

Secondly this issue was put to bed THREE YEARS AGO when he released the STATE CERTIFIED OFFICIAL HAWAII BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Why is this so hard to grasp??
IMO the document of 3 years ago is and was a fake. as was his SS document. Whats so hard to disagree?

You evidently worship his butt, while I don't and never did. I thought he couldn't handle the job, and so far I am 100% right on.

It isn't about his skin it's about the man under that skin, as it was with Bill Clinton. I voted for Bill the Liar and Theif the first time but not the 2nd.

Or is it you still hunt ducks with your same old rifle?

Unless you are a documents expert, your opinion is only your opinion, as mine is. Nothing was settled any 3 years ago so far as I am concerned, and if you can't see that was a fake document, you sure can't tell if this one is real.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:06 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
More credible than that Liar-In-Chief .....
you don't find obama credible. great, got it.

how about tim adams? do you think he is credible?

Old 04-29-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
If he is not American , isn't that automatically not treason?
No because the Law is clear that no one not American born can run for Pres. It will be assumed he knew he was not American enough because he is assumed to know his own truth. 'I I I don don don don't err ahh recall?' won't cut it if he isn't legally fit, and he sure isn't fit in the first place. Just look at this one mess, if no others.

This guy is a walking disaster. Nice try HD....

Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
IMO the document of 3 years ago is and was a fake.
is this the document you are talking about?

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg

Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 PM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
They did that with the COLB. We all saw how well that worked.

Don't roll your eyes at anyone ... you're all wet ... your argument is toast. That first document ... claimed to be the ONLY document available (which was obviously a lie) tuns out there is supposedly a real Birth Certificate ... unfortunately, that too is a lie, and is as phony as a three dollar bill .... "Ukalele" as the registrar? the absurdity never ends.

Of course you don't think it odd that a Hawaiian guitar is the registrar, do you! Of course you don't. The Doctor could be Don Ho .... and the witness:

Punchy.

And it would all make perfect sense to you.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
IMO the document of 3 years ago is and was a fake. as was his SS document. Whats so hard to disagree?

You evidently worship his butt, while I don't and never did. I thought he couldn't handle the job, and so far I am 100% right on.

It isn't about his skin it's about the man under that skin, as it was with Bill Clinton. I voted for Bill the Liar and Theif the first time but not the 2nd.

Or is it you still hunt ducks with your same old rifle?

Unless you are a documents expert, your opinion is only your opinion, as mine is. Nothing was settled any 3 years ago so far as I am concerned, and if you can't see that was a fake document, you sure can't tell if this one is real.
Your opinion doesn't match up to ACTUAL STATE CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS, unless of course you somehow think the Republican Director of the Hawaii Dept of Health is in on this as well as the former Republican Governor of Hawaii who somehow decided she would rather be involved in some cover up for a political opponent rather than a Vice President. Seriously this is all sorts of nuts. The birth certificate he released three years ago, is the OFFICIAL Birth Certificate for Hawaii, it was state certified and verified by officials in Hawaii, it meets all U.S State Dept requirements and is a valid birth certificate under the law. All sorts of craziness doesn't change those cold hard facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies