Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 07:56 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times

Advertisements

Interesting article. Kind of refreshing to read a story about a period when our immigration laws were enforced.

I feel sorry for Obama though his dad sounds like a creep, it had to effect him.

Quote:
An April 1961 memo said that a University of Hawaii employee called to report that Mr Obama Sr. had married Ann Dunham, the future president’s mother.

She warned that he was already married to a woman in Kenya and had been “running around with several girls” since arriving and that he had been warned to curb his “playboy ways”.
I guess he thought banging white women during this period would go unnoticed, LOL.
Barack Obama's father 'forced out of US in 1960s' - Telegraph
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 08:09 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
This article is a bit sketch. Just who did the U of HI employee call, for example?

An April 1961 memo said that a University of Hawaii employee called to report that Mr Obama Sr. had married Ann Dunham, the future president’s mother.

I thought Obama, Sr. had to go back to Kenya b/c his student visa had expired.

I call BS!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
This article is a bit sketch. Just who did the U of HI employee call, for example?

I thought Obama, Sr. had to go back to Kenya b/c his student visa had expired.

I call BS!
They called the state dept or whoever was in charge of immigration back then. It's not like today. The illegals have it pretty good.

Immigration could deport people and they did not have the right to appeal in Immigration Court. You could be deported for "moral turpitude", sleeping with white women in the 60s, getting a girl pregnant outside marriage would have fit the bill.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:31 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
They called the state dept or whoever was in charge of immigration back then. It's not like today. The illegals have it pretty good.

Immigration could deport people and they did not have the right to appeal in Immigration Court. You could be deported for "moral turpitude", sleeping with white women in the 60s, getting a girl pregnant outside marriage would have fit the bill.
It doesn't say who "they" called. It also doesn't say who, of all the U of HI employees, called. It's made up.

Many people "had to get married" back then. I was 12 years old at the time. In fact, "having to get married" goes back practically to Adam and Eve.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:38 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times
It appears to be true from all available accounts that the marriage between the communist Barrack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham was a fraud legally since polygamy is not recognized in the USA. I believe it was claimed by the Kenyan wife that she had given Obama Sr. permission to marry Dunham.

One account I read was that it was actually Stanley Ann who dumped Obama Sr. upon finding out he was already married. Can't say many woman would blame her for booting his lying backside, even if that meant deportation.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:53 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,714,087 times
Quote:
Interesting article. Kind of refreshing to read a story about a period when our immigration laws were enforced.

I feel sorry for Obama though his dad sounds like a creep, it had to effect him.

I guess he thought banging white women during this period would go unnoticed, LOL.
Barack Obama's father 'forced out of US in 1960s' - Telegraph
And, yes, your follow-up about running around with white women confirms that this isn't just about a particular man.

It will be interesting to see which new conspiracy the birthers settle on now that the last was disproven. Right now it's an open marketplace of unwarranted ideas bouncing around, but one will stick. Such people will never accept this particular president as legitimate, even in the face of irrefutable fact.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-03-2011 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 04-28-2011, 10:05 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,219,183 times
Default Obama's dad essentially deported from States in the 60s.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 04-29-2011 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: Deleted racist comments

Old 04-28-2011, 10:11 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:

Those were the days. I sure wish we could still deport uppity black men who have the nerve to sleep with white women today.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Get off the race issue, this has nothing to do with RACE, and everything to do with a CHEATER! You don't marry someone when your already married to someone who is afar. Black, or white, or green and purple, a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:26 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times
So...Obama Sr already had a wife when he married stanley?

http://www2.az-independent.com/2011/04/27/independent-exclusive-dads-immigration-file-offers-more-evidence-of-obamas-birthplace/ (broken link)

Quote:
An INS investigator, M.F. McKeon, wrote “They (Harvard officials) weren’t very impressed with him and asked us to hold up action on his application until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him. They were apparently having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”

Documents show that Harvard officials considered Obama, Sr. to be a “slippery character,” and conspired with the INS to have him deported.
Looks like Harvard and the INS collaborated to get him out of the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies