Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
All I can say is WOW!...this is just mind-boggling. The details are too deep and too many to be a fake. I won't assume that every detail is spot on...but I will say this: The story details President Obama being pulled off of the golf course and detailed of the mission as it had already been initiated. This fits precisely in line with an article on MSNBC yesterday whereas a journalist noted that he had never see the President in the Oval Office in his golfing shoes. The journalist went on to say that he thought it was odd that the President would do such a thing sporadically, and that it was just assumed that it was so he could issue the order to kill OBL. What we're reading now is starting to tell the real story it seems to me.
If you are referring to the OP, I am on the fence, too many people love creating misinformation for me to buy into it w/o further proof.

We do know from 0bama's own lips, that the CIA knew the location of the place bin Laden was hiding at,, since August of 2010, and we know how 0bama dithers in perpetual indecision. So the story is hard to disbelieve, because the essence of the story is spot on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 10:35 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Hey, if you want to believe there there's a White House insider who believes that, and has been giving interviews to an anonymous blogger for months, and at times tells him

then I think you're looking at this as something you want to believe, rather than reality.
[/color][/LEFT]

It's not what I believe or not. It's what I see every time Obama is challenged. The reality is that it never takes long before someone cries racist....

Old 05-04-2011, 04:43 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If true, what a bombshell. Apparently obama did need months + 16 hours to pull the trigger, so maybe it is true.
There are some pundits (heard on the radio today) that state O had definitive information in 2009. Perhaps this needs to be investigated. An explanation would be fair to the public.

I'm more interested in these details than seeing pictures of the body.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:25 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Default White House insider---Obama hesitated, Panetta issued order to kill Osama

White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden | Socyberty

[LEFT]At the conclusion of the mission, after it had been repeatedly confirmed a success, President Obama was once again briefed behind closed doors. The only ones who went in that room besides the president were Bill Daley. John Brennan, and a third individual whose identity remains unknown to me. When leaving this briefing, the president came out of it “…much more confident. Much more certain of himself.†He was also carrying papers in his hand that quite possibly was the address to the nation given later that evening on the Bin Laden mission. The president did not have those papers with him prior to that briefing. The president then returned to the war room, where by this time, Leon Panetta had personally arrived and was receiving congratulations from all who were present.

[/LEFT]

Old 05-04-2011, 05:29 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Barry was trying to vote "present" without appearing to be "dithering" again.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:32 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Habit.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:34 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Present, somewhere.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:34 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,651,821 times
Buck stops with the POTUS!

Old 05-04-2011, 05:37 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Buck stops with the POTUS!
Yeah. George W. Bush. There has not been a single original thought from Barry about running the War On Terror.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:38 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
It's so believable and whose fault is that? If he remained in character Obama would order the Seals to read Osama his Miranda rights. I bet the CIA had to sit on Obama just like they had to sit on Pakistan to keep them from interfering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies