Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 10:07 AM

74 posts, read 78,771 times

Advertisements

Personally I am glad Mr. Bush declined the invitation from Mr. Obama to join with him in a special tribute to the victims of 911 in New York City. Mr. Bush HAD NO RIGHT TO ATTEND. What did this man really do to capture Bin Laden, the real perpetrator of 911--The Answer ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This fact can be confirmed in his statement concerning Bin Laden, "that he had more important matters with which to deal" What could be any matter greater than apprehending that mass murderer. And his ensuring actions PROVED his statement to be true, eight years of Bin Laden loose when in two years of his administration Mr. Obama nabs him.
Mr. Bush and his compatriot, Richard Cheney, are responsible for one of the costliest and deadliest of all the undeclared (unconstitutional) wars waged by this nation.

I consider Bush and Cheney to be almost as wicked as Bin Laden and Saddam Husein. They failed to really block the terrorists from entering this country through our borders by not pushing for deportation of the illegal aliens nor punishing those who hired them but rather pushing for amnesty. They squandered tax payers dollars to finance projects in Iraq that used their corporations and personnel to build or operate, some extravagant beyond imagination and others not completed or abandoned.
They became occupiers rather than liberators in the two nations they were supposedly trying so desperately to help become free and prospering countries ignoring the requests, time and time again, from the governmental leaders in charge to leave.

Mr. Obama really showed the uttermost courtesy to one who did not deserve it and I think Bush realized it shortly after receiving the invitation. I hope his conscience finally pierced his miserable soul that he really failed and inexcusably so in his "mission" and the cost to the American people in terms of lives and money for that failure.

Now that the perpetrator of 911 has been brought to justice, I now yearn to see the evil traitors to our country, Bush and Cheney, brought to trial for the unconscionable things such as invading countries that did not mastermind 911, allowing our borders to remain open for more murder or killing of 25 Americans each day and theft of our SS benefits and municipal treasuries to support them, along with saying "trash the GD Constitution" and acting like it.

That is the only way the scales can be balanced in the whole matter--putting both Bush and Cheney on trial for their war crime like deeds which resulted in the deaths of too many innocent civilians along with the rampant destruction of their countries. AND ADD TO THAT THE THOUSANDS OF LIVES LOST BY OUR MILITARY PERSONNEL AND FOR WHAT. These boys should have been defending our borders dying if necessary for their country, families and land to protect them from this invasion of an illegal criminal alien enemy which continues to kill and rob us each day, not for those in other countries who despise our way of life and our God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 10:09 AM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editorialist View Post
I consider Bush and Cheney to be almost as wicked as Bin Laden and Saddam Husein. .
And I consider your post to be about as intelligent as this mornings ablutions.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:10 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
GWB gave us the courier, he deserves some of the credit.

And, no, I am not a fan of GWB.

9,727 posts, read 9,732,136 times
Osama Bin Laden did not plan 9/11. Kalik Shiek Mohammad did and HE IS IN JAIL.

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
I think Bush is just being consistent in his behavior, avoiding the spotlight and commentary on the current POTUS. I give both him and his father, who remained in the background during W's Presidency, credit for doing so

Old 05-04-2011, 10:11 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,855,128 times
George W Bush is more responsible for the assassination of Osama than Obama is, the truth hurts.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:14 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
Bush ulike some knows when to get off the politcal stage.Obama should ask clnto;I am sure he would be delighted.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:15 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,732,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I think Bush is just being consistent in his behavior, avoiding the spotlight and commentary on the current POTUS. I give both him and his father, who remained in the background during W's Presidency, credit for doing so
Too bad Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton don't stay in their spiderholes.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:16 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,325,718 times
The OP text could have been replaced with

[Insert garden variety, clicheed, anti-GWB screed here]

and saved a bunch of ones and zeroes, not to mention the five seconds I wasted before I realized just how trite and useless it was.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:17 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
blather

and not a very good editorial
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies