Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2011, 08:17 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times

Advertisements

We all know that Radical Muslim Terrorists (RMT) have ready access to the internet. We also know that RMTs desire to sow discontent, confusion, fear and division among the American people.

Now, I am not talking about true Republican and Democratic posters, who hold reasonable views that reasonable people may disagree with, and even are amendable to changing their viewpoint on some particular subject, if faced with proper evidence.

No. I am speaking of those posters who espouse viewpoints that no reasonable American would have.

For instance, denying in the face of all evidence that President Obama was born in the United States. Reasonable people were satisfied as to his nationality years ago. Yet, to this day, you have RMTs who continue to beat the drum that President Obama is foreign born, soley for the purpose of sowing discord. Even when presented with the President's long-form birth certificate (which they had demanded for two years) the Radical Muslim Terrorists simply called the document 'a fraud' and write of 'layers' and such.

Now that their Lord and Master, Osama bin Laden, is dead, the RMTs have redoubled their efforts, asserting any number of viewpoints solely designed to create havoc, distrust and confusion: that bin Laden was killed years ago; that he is still alive; that he was captured; that President Obama is bin Laden, hiding in plain view of us all, etc. President Obama, aware of their presence, concluded that there was no need to publish photographs of bin Laden's body, since it would not convince those who can never be convinced (RMTs).

Long ago the RMTs were ordered by their Lord and Master, bin Laden, to go onto whatever forums they could find, whether the forum be dedicated to politics, Disney, gardening, or what have you, and to adopt points of view that are calculated to outrage reasonable Americans.

Mind, the RMTs were operating when George W. Bush was President, posting thread after thread questioning every aspect of his leadership and personality, even to suggestions that he was still beholden to alcohol.

For the presidential election of 2008 it mattered not one whit who would be elected. If Senator McCain had been elected, the RMTs would have been busy, to this day, in questioning HIS citizenship (since he was admittedly born outside of the physical confines of the USA), or even denying that he ever served in Vietnam, much less held as a prisoner of war. That is how RMTs operate: they make outrageous claims simply designed to outrage and divide Americans.

The RMTs are easy to spot. They make outrageous claims (one of my favorites is that upon birth, each American is 'assigned' to a bank). They start repetitive threads. They resurrect threads that long ago were buried within the archives of C-D. They do not understand the nuances of American politics and have but little understanding of economics, science, geography and othe branches of the Arts and Sciences (they usually try to supplement their ignorance by citing Wikipedia, which itself shows their ignorance). The RMTs 'rep' each other to an extent that their Lord and Master bin Laden would not have liked, since they draw attention to themselves.

Of course, they also have multiple aliases on this board, starting an outrageous thread and then, under another alias, 'agreeing' with the original idiotic viewpoint, and then adding even more idiotic observations.

Finally, the RMTs obviously do not work. On C-D alone they have thousand upon thousands of postings, often averaging dozens per day, and you know that they visit other forums. Yet, then again, that is their 'job', to spend their days on the computer on forums such as this.

So, the next time you see yet a new thread concerning the President with some outrageous allegation that no reasonable person would hold, simply say "another Radical Muslim Terrorist" and get on with your day.

Of course, I could be utterly wrong. They simply may be unemployed idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 AM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
yes lets shut down the dissent by smearing those who ask questions of our government as terrorists.

Joe Stalin would approve

Old 05-05-2011, 08:22 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
yes lets shut down the dissent by smearing those who ask questions of our government as terrorists.

Joe Stalin would approve
So would Ann Coulter. This has been a mantra of the Right for decades now.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:22 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
some things are just stupid.

terrorism for instance.

or

accusing people you dont like and dont agree with of being terrorists.

No. I do not believe Bammer is a mooslim nor do i believe he is not native born American....

no keyboards were harmed in the formation of this post.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:29 AM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
So would Ann Coulter. This has been a mantra of the Right for decades now.
I'll take your word for it as I don't follow her.
I do know pundits from both sides do it though and to think it's a left or right thing ignores reality.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:36 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
We all know that Radical Muslim Terrorists (RMT) have ready access to the internet. We also know that RMTs desire to sow discontent, confusion, fear and division among the American people.

Now, I am not talking about true Republican and Democratic posters, who hold reasonable views that reasonable people may disagree with, and even are amendable to changing their viewpoint on some particular subject, if faced with proper evidence.

No. I am speaking of those posters who espouse viewpoints that no reasonable American would have.

For instance, denying in the face of all evidence that President Obama was born in the United States. Reasonable people were satisfied as to his nationality years ago. Yet, to this day, you have RMTs who continue to beat the drum that President Obama is foreign born, soley for the purpose of sowing discord. Even when presented with the President's long-form birth certificate (which they had demanded for two years) the Radical Muslim Terrorists simply called the document 'a fraud' and write of 'layers' and such.

Now that their Lord and Master, Osama bin Laden, is dead, the RMTs have redoubled their efforts, asserting any number of viewpoints solely designed to create havoc, distrust and confusion: that bin Laden was killed years ago; that he is still alive; that he was captured; that President Obama is bin Laden, hiding in plain view of us all, etc. President Obama, aware of their presence, concluded that there was no need to publish photographs of bin Laden's body, since it would not convince those who can never be convinced (RMTs).

Long ago the RMTs were ordered by their Lord and Master, bin Laden, to go onto whatever forums they could find, whether the forum be dedicated to politics, Disney, gardening, or what have you, and to adopt points of view that are calculated to outrage reasonable Americans.

Mind, the RMTs were operating when George W. Bush was President, posting thread after thread questioning every aspect of his leadership and personality, even to suggestions that he was still beholden to alcohol.

For the presidential election of 2008 it mattered not one whit who would be elected. If Senator McCain had been elected, the RMTs would have been busy, to this day, in questioning HIS citizenship (since he was admittedly born outside of the physical confines of the USA), or even denying that he ever served in Vietnam, much less held as a prisoner of war. That is how RMTs operate: they make outrageous claims simply designed to outrage and divide Americans.

The RMTs are easy to spot. They make outrageous claims (one of my favorites is that upon birth, each American is 'assigned' to a bank). They start repetitive threads. They resurrect threads that long ago were buried within the archives of C-D. They do not understand the nuances of American politics and have but little understanding of economics, science, geography and othe branches of the Arts and Sciences (they usually try to supplement their ignorance by citing Wikipedia, which itself shows their ignorance). The RMTs 'rep' each other to an extent that their Lord and Master bin Laden would not have liked, since they draw attention to themselves.

Of course, they also have multiple aliases on this board, starting an outrageous thread and then, under another alias, 'agreeing' with the original idiotic viewpoint, and then adding even more idiotic observations.

Finally, the RMTs obviously do not work. On C-D alone they have thousand upon thousands of postings, often averaging dozens per day, and you know that they visit other forums. Yet, then again, that is their 'job', to spend their days on the computer on forums such as this.

So, the next time you see yet a new thread concerning the President with some outrageous allegation that no reasonable person would hold, simply say "another Radical Muslim Terrorist" and get on with your day.

Of course, I could be utterly wrong. They simply may be unemployed idiots.
Look, just because some people don't trust what this administration is selling, does NOT mean in any way that we are what you call, RMT's. We actually think you people who buy everything the government sells pretty damn ridiculous too. How can you believe their story about OBL when the story is now on the 3rd or 4th revision in under a week? Almost EVERYTHING they told us turns out to be a lie. If they keep refusing to release any evidence, then I will add the killing of OBL to that lie list. All I need to believe this if they won't release any physical evidence, is for someone CREDIBLE (not the POTUS, he lies too much) to get up in front of the American people and say that they CONFIRM the death of OBL, that they hold in their hands the "pure, hardcore evidence" that proves it. So far nobody but Obama has said this, all other reports from Congressman and Senators have been he said she said BS, and NOTHING first hand. I would rather see the actual evidence, but if someone credible steps up to the plate it will sway me.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:51 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
So, now instead of accusing dissenters of being racists and/or "Stormfronters" , you are proposing they now be labeled "Radical Muslim Terrorists"? All with the not-so-subtle intent of stopping dissent.

All the Lefties on this board would like that.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:52 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
There is only one god, and his name is Guinness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies