Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:07 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,013,792 times

Advertisements

We don't know the whole truth and we don't need to for 100 years. Osama Bin Ladin is dead once and for all now. I believe Navy Seals. Navy Seals make for really bad cops. You never send them and expect them to act like cops. Navy Seals tend to shoot first, and ask questions later.

No Osama was un-armed will fly. He was never un-armed, and I doubt he was un-armed, his bed side table was just to far away. He stayed in one place too long and relaxed too much.

He tried himself in the world court claiming the 9-11 kill, so there is no need to mention his name again. Besides he's busy feeding the crabs.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:08 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,460,911 times
Talking Your support for Iran is noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Iran’s intelligence minister says the country has reliable information that former head of the al-Qaeda terrorist group Osama bin Laden died of disease some time ago.
“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.

‘Bin Laden dead long before US raid’

[SIZE=5]10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax [/SIZE]

10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.
Obama: “We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There”
But why do you hate America?

Old 05-11-2011, 10:23 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,591,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
We don't know the whole truth and we don't need to for 100 years. Osama Bin Ladin is dead once and for all now. I believe Navy Seals. Navy Seals make for really bad cops. You never send them and expect them to act like cops. Navy Seals tend to shoot first, and ask questions later.

No Osama was un-armed will fly. He was never un-armed, and I doubt he was un-armed, his bed side table was just to far away. He stayed in one place too long and relaxed too much.

He tried himself in the world court claiming the 9-11 kill, so there is no need to mention his name again. Besides he's busy feeding the crabs.
The real OSL denied on 3 different occassions that he had anything to do with 911. Then there were some manufactured video's of him taking responsibility. The America's Most Wanted didn't list 911 as one of the charges, because they couldn't prove it, and had zero evidence. It's a myth.
It's convenient that not one Navy Seal can coroborate this "story". We have no evidence that Navy Seals did anything at this shack. For that matter, we don't even have a witness on the ship to the ceremonial burial.
Last I heard, OSL lived there with 3 wives. One wife said she never left the 2nd floor. That's pretty hard to swallow. Who paid the utility bills?

Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,843,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
Iran has "reliable information" that the holocaust didn't happen too.
iran didnt say that! one man did. also the US isnt reliable either

Old 05-12-2011, 07:52 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,013,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The real OSL denied on 3 different occassions that he had anything to do with 911. Then there were some manufactured video's of him taking responsibility. The America's Most Wanted didn't list 911 as one of the charges, because they couldn't prove it, and had zero evidence. It's a myth.
It's convenient that not one Navy Seal can coroborate this "story". We have no evidence that Navy Seals did anything at this shack. For that matter, we don't even have a witness on the ship to the ceremonial burial.
Last I heard, OSL lived there with 3 wives. One wife said she never left the 2nd floor. That's pretty hard to swallow. Who paid the utility bills?

Who paid the bills? I assume Osama had a bank account, and the bank paid his bills. Thats how i pay the bills. i almost don't go out for around 6 months since i can't ride a motorcycle in NH for about that long. I have to work to earn a little money but I don't have to go out to do most of it.

Are you saying chopper parts just fell from the sky? Last i knew this sort of op was classified and you would expect Navy Seals to chat it all up, when new documents have been 'discovered'?

The big boys don't tell me anything either, but i got a brain and have some idea what could be in the documents. Hell, maybe if you get lucky this all will be sorted out on Oprah next week.

Once in hard times, I lived better than 1,095 days in a row in the forest, and in that time I almost never came out of the forest. When I did it was to sell items I hand made in the forest, of the forest.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:07 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,147,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Do you people who think that the Republican controlled Bush administration was withholding disclosure of bin Laden's death until a politically opportune moment really think that they wouldn't have disclosed it sometime in 2008 in order to avoid losing the White House?
No, because the war machine is non-partisan.

I believe OBL probably died in 2001. His videos have been debunked as hoaxes. The timing of his "death" now in 2011 and the plethora of conflicting stories, secret sea burials, secret SEAL teams, secret photographs and a compound that had a satellite dish but no phone or internet in which we found tons of emails on a computer is an elaborate ruse easily dissected by inquiring minds as an exponentially unlikely combination of events. OBL served his function and now a new enemy or new disaster looms. The defense contractors can't produce profits if there's peace. It's all about fear and money.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:40 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,625,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
No, because the war machine is non-partisan.

I believe OBL probably died in 2001. His videos have been debunked as hoaxes. The timing of his "death" now in 2011 and the plethora of conflicting stories, secret sea burials, secret SEAL teams, secret photographs and a compound that had a satellite dish but no phone or internet in which we found tons of emails on a computer is an elaborate ruse easily dissected by inquiring minds as an exponentially unlikely combination of events. OBL served his function and now a new enemy or new disaster looms. The defense contractors can't produce profits if there's peace. It's all about fear and money.
I found this and thought it might make for an interesting read here:

On the Contrary: Bodyguard of Lies protects the truth about Osama bin Laden (http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/bodyguard-of-lies-protects-truth-about.html - broken link)

"Bin Laden has not been seen in public in any verifiable appearance, since the American carpet-bombing of his redoubt in the Tora Bora mountains of Afghanistan in December, 2001, where it is believed by intelligence analysts such as Ghislaine Alleaume, a historian and Arabist at the French national research center, that he was killed.

This is just something I ran across. I'm sure there are more....he makes interesting points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies