Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 01:21 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

No kidding! All that money he has, all that celebrity and political status and that's what he took on for a mistress?

Pathetic.
He chose her because he could control her. She was under his roof and he controlled her employment. She had enormous incentive to keep her mouth shut, whereas a non-employee would have no such compunction. That's why they call it sexual harassment when a person of authority seeks out an employee for sexual gratification.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 01:34 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
He chose her because he could control her. She was under his roof and he controlled her employment. She had enormous incentive to keep her mouth shut, whereas a non-employee would have no such compunction. That's why they call it sexual harassment when a person of authority seeks out an employee for sexual gratification.
I'm not excusing his behavior but there is more to the story than that. We don't know all the details, only that he fathered her child and that she remained in his employ for 10 more years. Was she extorting money from him to keep her mouth shut? $1200 per week (her reported salary) is quite a lot for a maid. Did she threaten to blow the whistle if he fired her? She hasn't spoken yet and if the answers to the questions above are "yes", it would sound to me like she was the one in control, not Arnie. From what I have heard, she was threatening to go public and this is why he confessed to his misdeeds. Why now? Why wait until he has left office? There are too many unanswered questions here.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:38 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
OK pinapples afternoon music break:

YouTube - ‪Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man‬‏

YouTube - ‪Tammy Wynette - D.I.V.O.R.C.E‬‏

Old 05-19-2011, 01:41 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I'm not excusing his behavior but there is more to the story than that. We don't know all the details, only that he fathered her child and that she remained in his employ for 10 more years. Was she extorting money from him to keep her mouth shut? $1200 per week (her reported salary) is quite a lot for a maid. Did she threaten to blow the whistle if he fired her? She hasn't spoken yet and if the answers to the questions above are "yes", it would sound to me like she was the one in control, not Arnie. From what I have heard, she was threatening to go public and this is why he confessed to his misdeeds. Why now? Why wait until he has left office? There are too many unanswered questions here.
If she did all that...GOOD FOR HER!
WHO need questions answered? Not me. Nor anyone else who isn't involved.

The FACT is he , a known REPUBLICAN predator, bonked an employee....she deserves every penny she can wring out of the pig...

Old 05-19-2011, 01:46 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that, but have you seen what this women looks like. what was he thinking. I don't get it, but i never did trust the Arnold, probably why the State got so screwed up, he was screwing around too much! Some politicians just can't seem to keep it zipped.
"what" was he thinkg? It what he thinks with that defines this paragon of Republican "virtues".

And it didn't matter what she looked like, he screws because he can, anything, anyway, and anybody, the repub way...

Old 05-19-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
..she deserves every penny she can wring out of the pig...
That's what I was thinking.

I love it when the tables are turned on a sexual predator. This song, "Conquest" was first recorded in the 1950's. (I remember it from my own teen years.)

YouTube - ‪The White Stripes - Conquest‬‏

Old 05-19-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
"what" was he thinkg? It what he thinks with that defines this paragon of Republican "virtues".

And it didn't matter what she looked like, he screws because he can, anything, anyway, and anybody, the repub way...
Aw, c'mon....John Edwards and Bill Clinton are no angels either. Screwing around on your wife isn't a Dem or a Rep thing.....it's a guy thing.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:51 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,676,883 times
I agree, I wondered in an earlier post was she illegal and maybe he was holding it over her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post

Old 05-19-2011, 02:39 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,466,086 times
Quote:
WHO need questions answered? Not me. Nor anyone else who isn't involved.

The FACT is he , a known REPUBLICAN predator, bonked an employee....she deserves every penny she can wring out of the pig...
If he's a pig then she's a total ****. Not like she did'nt know he was married.

How do you figure she deserves anything beyond child support from him? Sleeping with a guy does'nt entitle a woman to part of his earnings. He's obligated to support the kid, not the Mom.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:46 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
The Democrates 'FEEL' as if they have a special right to talk?

JFK Teddy the killer, and what's his name with the 400 dollar hair cuts!

Get out of here....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies