Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 02:48 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
So who shall we give our country to? Back to Mexico? Hell let's let Kenya annex it? Or wait........maybe the Muslims? I hear they are gaining ground. Hell screw them we owe literally a big chunk of it to the Chinese. LOL!
Ladies and Gentlemen I Give You The ANGRY WHITE MALE in all his glory!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2011, 02:48 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Screw Santana and the rest of those pukes. Isnt Santana a proud supporter of Ernesto "Che" Guevara? What more needs to be said?

He can go down and live in Venezuela and take all the other idiot liberal 'celebs' with him. They can renounce their US citizenship and live under a dictator. They might as well since they have so much disdain for this country and our laws.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:50 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Is there something wrong with being angry? And why are you pointing out his race as if that has anything to do with it. Are you, by chance, racist or something? Just checking. Sure seems to me, the people who bring up race the most are.....liberals.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Is there something wrong with being angry? And why are you pointing out his race as if that has anything to do with it. Are you, by chance, racist or something? Just checking. Sure seems to me, the people who bring up race the most are.....liberals.
Or racists.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Like his race has NOTHING to do with it!

Did you actually take the time and READ the OP?

Quote:
Im even more sick of these minority celebrities mouthing off every chance they get trying to tell me who was born in this country who belongs here and who doesn't.
Give me a break!

Old 05-16-2011, 02:58 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,798 times
Quote:
Angry white MIDDLE CLASS male! Middle class being the key word. I'm the backbone of this once great country. And I'm a dying breed.......I'm like the Sahara in Las Vegas. Once a bastion and an icon...........now just a run down dried up puddle thanks to corporate America and special interest government puppets. People will miss me.....people will look back and envy the life that I lived while they work till they are 80, pay 90% of their income in taxes, have to learn Spanish, look forward to paying off their 2 bedroom apartment and all 4x4 trucks sold in the USA are lowered with street tires and chrome rims LMAO!

Old 05-16-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Like his race has NOTHING to do with it!

Give me a break!

So Mexicans can be Mexicans.......French can be French............Danes can be Danish, Kenyans and be Kenyans, Canadians and be Canadians........but I'll be damned if a white person can stand up and be proud to be an American..........??????

Race has nothing to do with it........culture has everything to do with it. Culture (along with borders and language) is what binds people together. Why don't you go live with Muslims if you feel so open and believe so much in multiculturalism. Or there is a large Somali population down in FL that I'm sure would take in a JazzyTallGuy like yourself and embrace you like one of their own.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:

Give me a break!
You wanna know what direction your country is headed.....one word..........Anthony Villaraigosa........

Old 05-16-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN MEXICO MR. SANTANA! So don't bite the hand that feeds you!
Actually there quite a few American retirees and expats living in Mexico.

Quote:
Living in Mexico is a good decision for many people. The U.S. embassy in Mexico City estimates that there are more than 1,000,000 Americans living in Mexico. An estimated 500,000 Canadians live in Mexico, at least part-time.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:10 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
So Mexicans can be Mexicans.......French can be French............Danes can be Danish, Kenyans and be Kenyans, Canadians and be Canadians........but I'll be damned if a white person can stand up and be proud to be an American..........??????

Race has nothing to do with it........culture has everything to do with it. Culture (along with borders and language) is what binds people together. Why don't you go live with Muslims if you feel so open and believe so much in multiculturalism. Or there is a large Somali population down in FL that I'm sure would take in a JazzyTallGuy like yourself and embrace you like one of their own.
So just what IS this 'American' culture you speak of? Pizza and beer on a Saturday night? Hot dogs at a baseball game? Chinese takeout 'cause ya don't feel like cooking? A little crawfish etouffee by the bayou? Just what constitutes this mythical culture?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies