Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2011, 09:27 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,950,377 times

Advertisements

I am not a Christian. I do not appreciate Christians forcing their views on everyone else.

How would you feel if I tried to force my religious views on you?

In my religion gay people are not viewed as "sinners" (whatever that means) and homosexuality is NOT prohibited.

I believe in compassion, respect and tolerance.

Now, what part of what I just said don't you understand?

Old 05-21-2011, 09:46 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,950,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
that's funny because gays and their supporters are usually the most anti semtic of all (leave aside the self hating jews who coincidentally are also in both categories)
Rubbish.

Nonsense.

A complete and total lie.

A false and bogus statement. Sheesh.

Here in Philadelphia no other group supported the creation and the opening of our gorgeous new National Museum Of American Jewish History opposite Independence Hall than the Gay/Lesbian Community. In fact there was a special "LGBT Day" at the museum just a few weeks ago.

Regular reporting in The Philadelphia Jewish Exponent has always been been complimentary to the local LGBT community.

The annual "Salute To Israel Parade" receives a lot of endorsements, volunteers and marches from the LGBT community.

Our largest and most beautiful synagogue, Rodeph Shalom, a few blocks from City Hall on Broad Street, sponsors a "Gay Havarah" and the Rabbi will marry same sex couples. West Philadelphia's Kol Tzedek synagogue also has taken many pro-gay positions including same-sex marriage. Several synagogues regularly advertise in The Philadelphia Gay News.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:47 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Why do most homosexuals compare their problems to black people?

It's not just the black people .. Animals too, are often used in their propaganda ..
'my' propaganda?

I have done NOTHING WRONG to DEFEND. I was BORN. (born gay) i've only ever experienced BEING gay. To do something wrong you have to actually DO something.

I don't have to justify my birth to you.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:02 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,558,089 times
Quote:
A complete and total lie.
look who the people behind the attack on Circumcision in America are.

I guess you don't think this is Anti Semitic "*****s Against Israeli Apartheid"

most if not all of the stuff you mentioned are things that advance their agenda and don't do the first things for jews.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:14 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,697,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
don't do the first things for jews.
the **** do they owe the jews anything?

Old 05-21-2011, 10:17 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,103,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I am not a Christian. I do not appreciate Christians forcing their views on everyone else.

How would you feel if I tried to force my religious views on you?

In my religion gay people are not viewed as "sinners" (whatever that means) and homosexuality is NOT prohibited.

I believe in compassion, respect and tolerance.

Now, what part of what I just said don't you understand?

You're post is filled with irony, that is apparently lost on you.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:42 AM

306 posts, read 355,351 times
Default Are you people really that dense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Whenever homosexuals are being discriminated against, a great number of these people would often play the race card comparing their problems to blacks. Why is that?

Of course when they face anti-gay attitudes from any race, they always put their blame on blacks.
Wow!

I just sampled some of the posts because I didn't have the stomach to read them all. So forgive me if I'm beating a dead rainbow colored unicorn here.

It is shocking that so many people just don't get it.

I'm gay. Always have been. Always will be. And there ain't no amount of praying or hormone-therapy or shock-therapy or whatever-therapy you hateful people dream up to make money with that will ever change that because that is who I am!

Black people are black because they were born black and there ain't nothin' that will ever change that. Ain't no praying or therapy gonna make someone who is black not be black.

Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Perhaps its the poisoning influence of religion on rational thought?

Maybe anti-gay people just aren't that educated and haven't been exposed to that big scarey world out there beyond the borders of Alabama or South Carolina or anywhere outside the US?

Who knows?

I don't care. *shrug* I just know that your uninformed, "amusing" opinion will have no effect on me as I continue to fight for the same [MOD CUT] rights that you enjoy.

And I will win.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-22-2011 at 04:56 AM.. Reason: bypassing the filter

Old 05-22-2011, 12:49 AM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
Wow!

I just sampled some of the posts because I didn't have the stomach to read them all. So forgive me if I'm beating a dead rainbow colored unicorn here.

It is shocking that so many people just don't get it.

I'm gay. Always have been. Always will be. And there ain't no amount of praying or hormone-therapy or shock-therapy or whatever-therapy you hateful people dream up to make money with that will ever change that because that is who I am!

Black people are black because they were born black and there ain't nothin' that will ever change that. Ain't no praying or therapy gonna make someone who is black not be black.

Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Perhaps its the poisoning influence of religion on rational thought?

Maybe anti-gay people just aren't that educated and haven't been exposed to that big scarey world out there beyond the borders of Alabama or South Carolina or anywhere outside the US?

Who knows?

I don't care. *shrug* I just know that your uninformed, "amusing" opinion will have no effect on me as I continue to fight for the same f***ing rights that you enjoy.

And I will win.
You're living in a fantasy world. Anyone with a brain can see that men don't go with men and women with women. You, and your homosexual brethren refuse to grow up.
Now all you pro-homosexual types throw your inevitable tantrum and call me names to prove my point.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:57 AM

315 posts, read 366,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
You're living in a fantasy world. Anyone with a brain can see that men don't go with men and women with women. You, and your homosexual brethren refuse to grow up.
Now all you pro-homosexual types throw your inevitable tantrum and call me names to prove my point.
Are you talking overall or just in a sexual sense.

Because I assure you, men and men and women and women can go together just fine, either way.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:05 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.