Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 11:12 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,978,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
heh .. in the eyes of the Liberal? .. probably
Being that the OP is trolling in attempt to cause others to get into arguements over the "black" comments they keep repeating. If you do not see what they are attempting then you are either are not paying attention or agree with their efforts.
Casper

Old 05-22-2011, 11:17 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,007,729 times
I like CAIN not because of his race but he is a breathe of fresh air and has the same common values i hold dear to my heart.He wasn't just a pizza guy his concept on business has landed him in other important business posts.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:20 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,913,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
I like CAIN not because of his race but he is a breathe of fresh air and has the same common values i hold dear to my heart.He wasn't just a pizza guy his concept on business has landed him in other important business posts.
He's also worked a bit over at The Fed, so he should have some insight into the way the Fed prints up all of it's money, and for what true reasons there are for doing it

Old 05-22-2011, 11:30 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,869,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Being that the OP is trolling in attempt to cause others to get into arguements over the "black" comments they keep repeating. If you do not see what they are attempting then you are either are not paying attention or agree with their efforts.
Casper
Let's try this one last time, nobody is trolling and nobody is causing anyone to argue, hell the only people who are being mean or attacking anyone are the ones who simply don't like reading what I've written and want to silence free speech.

I'm supporting Herman Cain 100%, I feel this country would greatly benefit from a highly qualified, educated and black president.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Nobody is race baiting, statements just like mine could be seen and heard everywhere in 2007 leading up to the 2008 elections in support of Obama. I'm just following the lead of the left and wanting to give black people what they deserve, a black president.
Even still, we shouldn't be voting for someone just because of the color of their skin .. We've gone down that road, and look how much of a disaster it's become.

If more people would have studied up on Obama, he would have lost that election ..

and in turn, I think if more people studied up on Cain, he might very likely win this next election ..

Old 05-22-2011, 11:38 AM

37,962 posts, read 17,932,227 times
Quote:
Let's try this one last time, nobody is trolling and nobody is causing anyone to argue, hell the only people who are being mean or attacking anyone are the ones who simply don't like reading what I've written and want to silence free speech.
If the dems say they want a (fill in race or sex or religion) for President it's okay but if a repub does it they speak out. Thanks for pointing out the hypocrisy many already know. The measure of a person is their accomplishments, period.

Quote:
I'm supporting Herman Cain 100%, I feel this country would greatly benefit from a highly qualified, educated and black president.
his policies stink
there I said it, guess that makes me a racist.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:40 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,869,040 times
"Cain was born in Memphis, Tennessee on December 13, 1945 to Luther and Lenora Cain. His mother was a cleaner and his father was a chauffeur.[2] He was raised in Georgia.[4] He graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics and received a Master of Sciencecomputer science from Purdue University in 1971,[5] while he was also working full-time in ballistics for the U.S. Department of the Navy. Cain has authored four books: Leadership is Common Sense (1997), Speak as a Leader (1999), CEO of SELF (October 2001), and They Think You're Stupid degree in (May 2005)."

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, what a story that would be for a black man born in Memphis in the 40s to married parents who worked as a cleaner and chauffeur to become POTUS. He's already got an outstanding educational background and successful career in business.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:

.. would be the best selling point for me too .. and I like the fact that he hasn't hidden "all" of his history from us .. it allows us to make more informed decisions about him

Old 05-22-2011, 12:03 PM

5,756 posts, read 4,007,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
He's also worked a bit over at The Fed, so he should have some insight into the way the Fed prints up all of it's money, and for what true reasons there are for doing it
The FED i'am not a fan of but that has been around for quite awhile ...jobs real jobs will be our turn around...just my view

Old 05-22-2011, 12:09 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,128,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
the truth hurts.

a troll never likes being revealed for who they are.

its sunday. are you really going to be posting this stuff all day?

dont you have anything else to do?

you've been posting since 8:30 this morning.

i mean come on lol, you are playing into peoples hands and conforming to the troll stereotype.
He's making a point about how ridiculous the left has been in regard to Obama, it's not trolling. I guess that's a little hard for the left to grasp, though, so we'll forgive you. This time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies