Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2011, 05:10 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
You expected me to say I was disappointed in you? OK.

How do we know how Obama's grandmother spelled her name? Every single news source that has ever reported on her has spelled it Madelyn. For example:

"madlyn dunham" - Google Search
Wow, did you check your link because only two of the links on the entire first page spells it with an "E".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 05:18 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Wow, did you check your link because only two of the links on the entire first page spells it with an "E".
I noticed that too. But when you type "Madlyn Dunham" directly into google, it doesn't show any spelled without the "e.".

Weird.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I noticed that too. But when you type "Madlyn Dunham" directly into google, it doesn't show any spelled without the "e.".

Weird.
I guess we can agree that not everything is as it seems.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I guess we can agree that not everything is as it seems.
So what do those two layers "seem like" to you?

Old 06-01-2011, 05:25 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,133,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
based on the "proof" provided by douglas vogt? i suggest you read this:

Reply to Douglas Vogt (Updated) | Obama Conspiracy Theories

i think you'll be, yet again, disappointed.
The lady is mistaken. She (Ms Guthrie) said, "I called him a liar because he said “The birth certificate would have the imprint of the baby’s footprint, weight, length and other information such as the religion.â€

Wikipedia: Birth Certificate

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.[25]

Old 06-01-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
So what do those two layers "seem like" to you?
I answered this in an earlier post maybe a page back.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
I answered this in an earlier post maybe a page back.
No you didn't. You ran away from answering.

Come on TG... be creative. What possible reason would a forger have for creating those two layers?

Old 06-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post
The lady is mistaken. She (Ms Guthrie) said, "I called him a liar because he said “The birth certificate would have the imprint of the baby’s footprint, weight, length and other information such as the religion.”
Savannah Guthrie said that? Where? When?

I think you are confused.

She didn't.

Go back a read it again. Dr. Conspiracy is not Savannah Guthrie. And he's a he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson
Wikipedia: Birth Certificate

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.[25]
See? Whoever said that (not Ms. Guthrie though) was right.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
No you didn't. You ran away from answering.

Come on TG... be creative. What possible reason would a forger have for creating those two layers?

Yes I did, post 656.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times
Quote:
Here, let me continue to spell this out for you. The google result page asks me if I meant Madelyn Dunham. Also, The number of hits for Madlyn are 254 (and as you saw some of those use Madelyn), compared with 259,000 for Madelyn. Now, is it possible that every news source that's used her name, except for some bloggers and YouTube comments? Perhaps.

But I have my doubts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies