Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:17 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Costa Rica is a great country.

Rushie flew to the Dominican Republic, probably got him a ladyboy friend there.
Costa Rica is very pretty...hmmm. you may be right...oh dear....after my posts about hating big oil I should be worried about hate speech?

I think not. I am proud to think Limbaugh is a piece of trash that should be swept away under the garbage trucks my taxes pay for....I wouldnt let something like him deliver a DVD to my child...he is a disgusting disgrace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 08:18 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv101 View Post
When you also consider that news-talk has been the most listened to format in the country since 2008 after spending most of the previous two decades in second place (behind country), that is indeed an insignificant drop in the ratings, and especially since both formats are heard on more than 2,000 stations nationally, and both do very well in markets of many different sizes, and frequently with double-digit (10.0 and above) shares of the audience.
Gee, I wonder why?

Could it be these water carriers like Rushie DOMINATE the airwaves?

And do you think that these paid shills have to COMPETE with anyone for air time or just keep pumping out propaganda on behalf of their wealthy overlords?

The Dumbing Down rolls on, and you can thank Rushie for his hard work.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:19 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
At least Obama looks like he washes his hands and respects women. Rush is like an animal from the zoo...god only knows where or what he has done with his ....er...parts........

Old 05-24-2011, 08:19 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Give it a rest! Your embarrassing yourself. Time to close the thread.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:20 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Costa Rica is very pretty...hmmm. you may be right...oh dear....after my posts about hating big oil I should be worried about hate speech?

I think not. I am proud to think Limbaugh is a piece of trash that should be swept away under the garbage trucks my taxes pay for....I wouldnt let something like him deliver a DVD to my child...he is a disgusting disgrace.
Poison + microphone = Rushie Limbaugh

Old 05-24-2011, 08:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Rush Limbaugh - one man wrecking crew that has destroyed the Left's monopoly on the "news".

That's why they hate him.

They can no longer get away with their lies, bias and spin.

Are there any lefty radio talkers left?

They would KILL for his ratings. 25-30 million a week.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:42 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
That's the beauty of the free market.

I stopped listening to Rush when I got Sirius Radio.

The only info I get about Rush is from the nutty lefty brings it to my attention on here!

Old 05-24-2011, 08:44 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Rush Limbaugh - one man wrecking crew that has destroyed the Left's monopoly on the "news".

That's why they hate him.

They can no longer get away with their lies, bias and spin.

Are there any lefty radio talkers left?

They would KILL for his ratings. 25-30 million a week.
Quote:
Limbaugh is a bigot, a sexist, a hypocrite and a xenophobe. He stirs up fear and hate in his listeners. He preys on the disenfranchised and uneducated and turns their resentment against blacks, feminists, immigrants, and liberals. If you are interested in Limbaugh’s most racist quotes against blacks click here. Limbaugh has also managed to offend Latinos, saying LA’s Mayor reminded him of a shoe shine boy and also saying in reference to Hugo Chavez “A Chavez is a Chavez. We’ve always had problems with them.”
OPINION: The GOP Must Denounce Limbaugh | News One

Old 05-24-2011, 09:30 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
lol, I post alot less than sanrene.... I have graduate classes to teach.

for real how can any women support that abomination...maybe its true Republican women never have sex, lol.....Look at Gingrich's 3rd mannequin. My God.

Oh no...you teach?
Do you teach your students to hate, like you do?
You have serious rage issues.
Perhaps professional help would be wise.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:39 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Hmmm, Beck tanks, he bails to radio. Rush tanks, he will bail to .... Costa Rica?
Where did Air America's talking heads run off to?

We know that Franken landed a cozy gov't job.

Last edited by doc1; 05-25-2011 at 01:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies