Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2011, 12:54 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWq9nQIR0ms&lc

I have had enough of this change.
I didn't like it in 2008 and I don't like it in 2011.
I didn't like it when Bush was in office and now I'm tired of the warfare, welfare state that is broken and is now bankrupting the nation.

We need a leader to return this nation who protects LIBERTY first and america over any foreign and domestic tryanny of those holding office in washington.

We are to busy building bridges in other nations, we have disasters in the south with rivers and FEMA destorying dams and flooding people's farms and homes and tornado's hitting many states. Our president is busy telling the middle-east and Isreal what their borders should be and visiting ireland.

Let them decide for themselves their border disupts and end all foreign aid to all nations. WE ARE BROKE!! It's time for real change and for us to come home.

Return sanity to the commander in cheif, our nation and our liberty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 02:26 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
1. Mudvayne rocks. Although, as I'm getting older, it just doesn't fire me up like it used to.
2. Can't find anything about FEMA destroying a dam.
3. Obama is incredibly powerful and wise. However, unike say Gandalf the Grey, I don't think he has the power to stop tornados or floods. His powers are finite. I dare say he can't stop the flow of a river, either, regardless whether he is in the country or not. However, he has people that deal with disasters and I'm sure he is monitoring the situation. He didn't personally kill Osama bin Ladin for instance - but he's still dead.
4. I know why we are in the Middle East, and I share similiar concerns. I too would like to just GTFO. But, we got ties man. Ties are hard to break, sometimes.
5. Who do you want for President? No matter what choice you pick, it's going to be some politician. And someone, somewhere is gonna have a problem with them. They all play the same game...and the game is rigged. WE're all in the game. Kind of hard to climb out of a sandpit, if we're all in the same sandpit. What we have is an illusion built on credit. The USA's debt seems no different than a homeowner that is buying too much house with too little cash.

Can you list some specifics as to how you blame Obama for a world-wide recession? How did he get those Irish banks to fail? Is he behind the downfall of Greece? If not, do you think things that happen world wide affect America, too? Do you expect a President to protect us from a global economy?

There was a nation that tried that.

It didn't work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies