Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 05:01 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,808,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
I wouldn't call ed shultz a crazy lefty...he's left of center for sure but NOT by any means a left wing crazy.. cmon

Laura Ingram is indeed a stupid C***... so he's right! but he shouldn't have said it on a radio show
I agree, though to the brainwashed extremists anyone who isn't an off the charts right wing nutcase is called far left
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 05:39 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
Quote:
I wouldn't call ed shultz a crazy lefty...he's left of center for sure but NOT by any means a left wing crazy.. cmon

Laura Ingram is indeed a stupid C***... so he's right! but he shouldn't have said it on a radio show
See, people like Ed the Nut have no idea just how far outside the mainstream they are. How uncivil and vicious they really are.

They don't understand that MOST people find such behavior disgusting and nutty. That's why they are called the "fringe".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Schultz ate crow and apologized...........for the sole reason of limiting damage to himself........not because he felt bad about or didn't believe what he said.

The leftists are the same way, the hatred is palpable.

In my opinion most people on the left have a dangerous anger for anyone they consider "right wing".

Take for instance Dick Cheney or George Bush. If the average left-winger could get their hands on either of these two........they would joyously and with great anger mutilate and kill these "war criminals" as they are so happy to call them.
This is truly the case. They are filled with rage and anger...probably due to the fact of the last historic election.....2010 NOT 2008.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:55 AM

81 posts, read 203,127 times
Ed Schultz reminds me somewhat of a "left-wing" answer to Rush Limbaugh. He and Chris Matthews seem unwilling to allow their guests from the "right" to actually answer questions in an apparent fear of being upstaged, disproven or out-smarted.

I enjoy the Rachel Maddow program primarily because she takes the time to explain the mechanics behind the issues as well as her take and solicits the other side's comments much more openly.

I do not watch Fox. Can't bear to watch it.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:04 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,014 times
Ed should have, and did, apologize. Quite well done actually. Some people are just not accustomed to seeing a talking head own up to mistakes.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:05 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,910,860 times
Quote:

i wonder why there are so many misognystics on the far left. it was pretty obvious with palin and bachman, and i even saw it towards hillary, a democrat.

republicans would complain about her nationalized health care agenda, while the obama supporters would talk about how she looked in pantsuits.

at least somebody called schultz out on his misogyny, because i doubt if too many people were actually listening to his radio show at the time.

and to boiseguy, "is the rest of your family okay with you calling women c****?, because i wouldn't think they would be okay with that.......

Old 05-26-2011, 06:07 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,996,946 times
Ed Schultz is like Sargent Schultz....I see nothing...I hear nothing...I know nothing....put him in the cooler and throw away the keys....

Old 05-26-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i wonder why there are so many misognystics on the far left. it was pretty obvious with palin and bachman, and i even saw it towards hillary, a democrat.

republicans would complain about her nationalized health care agenda, while the obama supporters would talk about how she looked in pantsuits.

at least somebody called schultz out on his misogyny, because i doubt if too many people were actually listening to his radio show at the time.

and to boiseguy, "is the rest of your family okay with you calling women c****?, because i wouldn't think they would be okay with that.......
The far left is filled with them.

Amazing, isn't it? But this is the kind of behavior and words we come to expect from the far left.

Anyone looking at MSNBC, noting the MEN they've had to suspend, fire and punish, could not look at that network and think what a horrible mistake was made filling it with far leftists.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:48 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The far left is filled with them.

Amazing, isn't it? But this is the kind of behavior and words we come to expect from the far left.

Anyone looking at MSNBC, noting the MEN they've had to suspend, fire and punish, could not look at that network and think what a horrible mistake was made filling it with far leftists.
Sanrene: How can you say it with a straight face that Ed is any worse that Rush? They are like political/media bookends. One is no more obnoxious or overbearing than the other. If you are on the Left, you're offended by Rush; if you are on the Right you're offended by Ed. As for MSNBC firing and suspending people...at least they make an effort to address their pundits who step over the line. FOX doesn't seem to care.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Sanrene: How can you say it with a straight face that Ed is any worse that Rush? They are like political/media bookends. One is no more obnoxious or overbearing than the other. If you are on the Left, you're offended by Rush; if you are on the Right you're offended by Ed. As for MSNBC firing and suspending people...at least they make an effort to address their pundits who step over the line. FOX doesn't seem to care.
Name me one Fox News anchor/commentator who has engaged in the kind of viciousness displayed by the misogynists/raving Left loons on MSNBC?

Fox people don't step over the line like the nuts at MSNBC.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:00 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,145,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Good and sensible post! the repugs won't get it....

And, if Schultz is "fringe" then I guess they shouldn't claim all liberals are represented by him.
(but they flip flop and do just that)

And if he has so few viewers as they claim, what's all the hubbub about???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies