Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:15 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

This guy is Richard Trumka and he has a whole lot of influence on a whole lot of union workers and has earned his ability to talk to Obama a couple of times a week. He doesn't know me but has called me a racist in this speech so I see even more collusion between him and Obama.

Union President Defends Obama Against Racism (VIDEO)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 09:23 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This guy is Richard Trumka and he has a whole lot of influence on a whole lot of union workers and has earned his ability to talk to Obama a couple of times a week. He doesn't know me but has called me a racist in this speech so I see even more collusion between him and Obama.

I'm pretty sure that speech was for racist democrats...

Old 05-27-2011, 09:24 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
He doesn't know me but has called me a racist in this speech.
There is a very thin line between mere paranoia and full blown delusion.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
There is a very thin line between mere paranoia and full blown delusion.
The delusion belongs to you.

Now did you watch the video, at all? Did you not see why Trumka has the ear of Obama at least 2 times a week according to old Richard, himself. That was one of the strongest campaign speeches I have heard and was nothing but racial in nature.

Of course, I neither like or trust Richard Trumka. I also didn't vote for Obama and won't again.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I'm pretty sure that speech was for racist democrats...
More than likely you are right. Don't most "good" union members vote that direction?

Old 05-27-2011, 10:06 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
The delusion belongs to you.
Oh? And what did I say that was delusional? Exactly?

Old 05-27-2011, 10:43 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:

Why are you posting something this old? (10-4-08) Move on to something current or someone might get the idea that you're trying to race bait here. Also, do you really think that anyone who courts a presidential candidate (and vise-visa) during the campaign phrase still has the same access after the election is over?

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-27-2011 at 10:58 AM..

Old 05-27-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Oh? And what did I say that was delusional? Exactly?
I am not a member of his union but he did say that they would be racists if they voted against Obama. I guess only my delusion can cause me to think he included me and others who didn't vote for Obama,

Old 05-27-2011, 11:09 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Also, do you really think that anyone who courts a presidential candidate (and vise-visa) during the campaign phrase still has the same access after the election is over?

It appears that Trumpka has the same access as before...

AFL-CIO’s Trumka Talks to the White House Every Day, Visits Twice a Week?! « The Greenroom

Old 05-27-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Why are you posting something this old? (10-4-08) Move on to something current or someone might get the idea that you're trying to race bait here. Also, do you really think that anyone who courts a presidential candidate (and vise-visa) during the campaign phrase still has the same access after the election is over?
I guess you don't know how relevant this story is to the present day. According to Trumka, himself, he does speak with Obama at least two times a week. Of course, you don't want to know that he has said that because it messes with your thinking so you haven't heard him saying that.

How about the man's own mouth as the source of how often he consults with the White House? You may not want to hear this one but it originated at MSNBC with Andrea Mitchell being the head woman of the story. Well maybe the indication of The Blaze will allow you some wiggle room. Also, you will find another nasty name, Michele Malkin to back off with.

Is there a chance that 10-4-08 was during the last days of the 08 election? Maybe that has something to do with the Trumka speech that day.

Another Black Conservative: VIDEO: Richard Trumka says he talks to the White House everyday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies