Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 08:02 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,439,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Brehart doesn't need a case, he isn't bringing a suit..! He already said he will not release the rest of the photo's out of respect for wieners family, respect that Tony didn't afford his family.
You are fighting a losing battle, and look more foolish with every post. If you love the wiener so much, it would be best kept to yourself. Making stupid arguements doesn't nothing for your credibility. Do you enjoy putting yourself up to ridicule??
Respect for his family my ass. Either Breitbart doesn't have any photos or he's going to release them anyway
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 08:05 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,755,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Congressman Weiner is NOT legally obligated to defend Andrew Breitbart
Weiner ORDERED his attorneys to accuse Breitbart of releasing the name of the girl who received the photo. That was a deliberate lie and slander.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:07 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,872,318 times
Quote:
So if I'm at a Sarah Palin press conference and she's late then I can just mosey up to the mike and say whatever I want? Is that the way it works?

You can totall toss out any "according to him". He's a liar and a scumbag and can not be trusted

I would love to see a liberal try that at some cons press conference. You can be damned sure the con response wouldn't be "Oh well, he was late"
Sounds like liberals don't know how to control press conferences in addition to millions of other things.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
So if I'm at a Sarah Palin press conference and she's late then I can just mosey up to the mike and say whatever I want? Is that the way it works?

You can totall toss out any "according to him". He's a liar and a scumbag and can not be trusted

I would love to see a liberal try that at some cons press conference. You can be damned sure the con response wouldn't be "Oh well, he was late"
Breitbart was minding his own business and not even part of the press conference. When the other media people saw him THEY immeidately surrounded him and started asking questions. All of the reporters could not hear his answers and coaxed him to go to the podium to answer. Breitbart did not want to, but was goaded into it so he complied.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:11 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,872,318 times
We should also keep in mind that had typical DEMOCRAT Weiner not been a complete scumbag liar there wouldn't have been a need for a press conference.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:01 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,439,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Weiner ORDERED his attorneys to accuse Breitbart of releasing the name of the girl who received the photo. That was a deliberate lie and slander.
And you have proof of that?

Old 06-07-2011, 09:08 AM

152 posts, read 217,829 times
Quote:
Why didn't a couple of big beefy security guys kick Andrew Breitbart out?
Because they were all too preoccupied back stage, trying to find more tissues for Weiner to use.

Quote:
And where did he get these photos he says he's going to release?
Probably from some 16 year old girls' photo file, on her computer.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:12 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,486,909 times
Quote:

What is wrong with you? You are trying so desperately to see what is typed out in front of you the way you WANT to see it. He was ASKED by the reporters to go to the mic. He didn't just mosey on up to it.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
And you have proof of that?
What Breitbart has been fighting all week was the Weiner attorneys blaming HIM of hacking and releasing the names. Why do you think Weiner APOLOGIZED to Andrew Brietbart by name?

Old 06-07-2011, 12:33 PM

17,410 posts, read 12,020,316 times
Quote:

Actually, yes you could. But that's not what happened, and you know it. Just playing that silly liberal game of pretending to not really understand.

You've made the accusation - prove he's a liar. Scumbag is your opinion.

We have proof that your wonderboy Wiener lied. Shows just how far you'll go to carry the water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies