Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 09:17 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,435,520 times

Advertisements

Why didn't a couple of big beefy security guys kick Andrew Breitbart out? And where did he get these photos he says he's going to release? Weiner shouldn't have apologized to him.

"with repeated prompting with reporters"???? After I hit Send I heard Lawrence O'Donnell say that regarding Weiner apologizing to Breitbart. Why in hell would the reporters be prompting that dick get an apology?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 09:22 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,209,436 times
Breitbart was a scumbag before this incident, he always will be.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
How about a link or two that really prove what you just said? Surely MM has something in the way of a link to prove that crap.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:27 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,776,301 times
Quote:
Lol, Breitbart will now be able to sue the little twerp for the little he is worth. And I will laugh.........

Old 06-06-2011, 09:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:

That was a bit rich, considering the scumbagging Weiner...

Old 06-06-2011, 09:28 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,030,269 times
The lights come on and the cockroaches run for cover...keep blaming someone else...Brietbart isn't the problem, he just turned the light on. Get over yourself.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Why didn't a couple of big beefy security guys kick Andrew Breitbart out? And where did he get these photos he says he's going to release? Weiner shouldn't have apologized to him.

"with repeated prompting with reporters"???? After I hit Send I heard Lawrence O'Donnell say that regarding Weiner apologizing to Breitbart. Why in hell would the reporters be prompting that dick get an apology?

I thought all the pictures were posted on some social network?

Screen capture is what someone was saying.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times
Quote:

Did old "Weenie" Weiner claim that Breitbart had hacked both his sites? I sure thought he did that and that would make an apology for his lies necessary.

As for kicking Breitbart out, why wouldn't they have done the same for the rest of the media people? You are making zero sense here, but keep on trying as you may come up with something reasonable by accident.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:39 PM

17,403 posts, read 11,998,617 times
Quote:

So you're defending the cheater and liar, but hating on the only person willing to expose Weiner for what he truly is.

Why should Breitbart be kicked out? He was in a public place. He got the photos from the women that Weiner tweeted. You know, the women who's age he didn't know, who weren't his wife, and then denied tweeting?

Gotta love the Libs. They do love the most disgusting pond scum on the planet. Just look at their idols - Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Senator Byrd.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:40 PM

17,403 posts, read 11,998,617 times
Quote:
You're right, and you don't even know why. He was a scumbag. And then he became a conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies