Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 11:55 AM

764 posts, read 597,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendbeaver View Post
What does this have to do with Obama?
Exactly. Even worse than this, I saw some comments from some Conservatives on another forum, where they were tying an attack by a few black guys on some old white man to Obama. They were actually putting him at fault for something that has been going on both ways, since...well, forever. Obama derangement syndrome is far worse than Bush derangement syndrome...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 11:55 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
That would be my eyes, since, thankfully, I cannot HEAR you.
'Nother candidate for a remedial reading/English class.
No wonder you are 'sour'!!!!!
I think you hurt her feeling Sour.......

Old 06-10-2011, 11:56 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Wow, you're quite the prude. The poster is correct. In fact when he bends over you see feet sticking out.
Link, with pictures, please.

Don't you want to hold yourself to the same standards you expect from others? Or are you 'special' that way?

Old 06-10-2011, 11:57 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
It's not hard to do.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
'Nother candidate for remedial reading class.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
It's not hard to do.
That's ok.

I and many others know that you never responded to my post about what METAPHORS palin was using in her rendition of history regarding Paul Revere.

Hiding your head in the sand only works if you are an ostrich!!!

Old 06-10-2011, 12:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
They are trying to fraudulently split up the Conservatives.
You already are slit up, some here back one wannabe and others another and the hate each spews towards the others is visible on this board. Try paying attention the GOP is a mess and most likely due to split down the middle in the near future. Trot Palin or Bachmann out as the GOP candidate in 2012 and see what happens next.
Casper

Old 06-10-2011, 12:05 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Yeah, that's why they send out memos to their useful idiots to tell them when and what to attack about Palin and others.
No one needs any memos, the moonbat canot stop talking and all one has to do is listen and she feeds them all the ammunition they need.
Casper

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
That's ok.

I and many others know that you never responded to my post about what METAPHORS palin was using in her rendition of history regarding Paul Revere.

Hiding your head in the sand only works if you are an ostrich!!!
It wasn't worth discussing it with you, you are a phony and would only deflect it anyway.

9,727 posts, read 9,734,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Trying to reason with Palin "fans" is a thankless task, but I feel compelled to try -

1) Politico is "up Obama's ass"? Politico??? You guys need to pull your heads out of the RW wind tunnel (Fox, Limbaugh, Drudge, The Blaze) once in a while, and engage in some critical thinking.

2) Anyone with 8th grade reading comp skills would have read that segment from the Politico article and realized the authors DID NOT INTEND for the reader to think those were Palin's words. They were speculating about what might be on her mind, and put her "bubble thoughts" in quotes. It was somewhat ambiguous though though, and Politico was correct to issue the retraction, rather then try to defend the clummsy writing.

3) Ah, Saint Sarah the Perpetual Victim... her paranoid delusions are growing worse every day.

If Palin ever does get elected president (God forbid), do you know what world leader she will most resemble?

Hugo Chavez. She'll hold ranting press conferences every day for a while, till she realizes "the press is against me". Then, she'll stop talking to the press altogether, and switch to weekly 10 hour radio and TV addesses, where she pours out her bile and resentment, railing against all and sundry who are plotting against her (eventually, that will be all of us, btw...)

Speculation belongs in a novel or on the editorial page of a newspaper. Reporters are supposed to tell what happened not what they THINK happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies