Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 01:35 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,214,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
It's not just liberals telling you this......scientists are too.

Higher IQ linked to liberalism, atheism - UPI.com

sorry.

There's no fool like an educated fool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 02:25 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,371,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
But the left went bananas, and still do, over Foley who was involved with 16 year old boys. double standard?
The left doesn't tolerate intrusion of liberal lifestyles by anyone who is considered conservative.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:56 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,418,899 times
Weiner is too stupid to step down. This is the man, holding polical office, who sent lewd pictures to women on the internet, some unsolicited. He is equivalent to a man who flashes people on the street IMO. The idiot will wait until criminal charges are filed for sexual tweets with minors.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:59 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,669,244 times
Quote:
The link is not working.

Allow me.

These are thread titles started by me. Slamming Obama on civil liberties, warmongering, and breaking the law.

Obama Admin Forces Official To Resign After Speaking Up About Mistreated Soldier

Rightwingers Finally Have A Legitimate Issue To Impeach Obama On.

Obama's and Senate Dems Hypocrisy On Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law

Obama Begins To Back Off "Don't Ask Don't Tell" Campaign Rhetoric

Obama Still Maintains Bush Abused State Secrets Privilege But Continues Same Policy?

UN Official: Obama Required By Law To Investigate Bush For Torture

Report: Obama Will Not Go After Those Who Tortured.

WSJ: Obama Likely Will Not Reign In Bush Surveillance Program

Obama Covers For Lieberman's Stab In The Back
Just click on your profile and then "threads started by" you.

I looked at the first full page of threads. Most are about GOP and Tea Party.

Obama's and Senate Dems Hypocrisy On Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law doesn't appear to exist, and most are slim and one post threads.

Your fellow libs avoided these threads like the plague. But you don't call them out on their hypocrisy ...you give them a pass.

Also, I didn't see where you urged fellow libs here not to vote for Obama.

In fact, in one of the threads you mentioned here, you stated that he's still the better option.

Your argument in this thread was shot down and then you deflected with all of the above.

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Have a nice weekend.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:02 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
No chuck.

This is the part you cropped out. Here is your post. Here is your fake quote.

The 2nd quote chuck. Can you read the 2nd blue box?

//www.city-data.com/forum/19545610-post77.html
You must be a "special" person....

Here is a "snipit" of the link that YOU posted that says ...

Quote:
Political Science suggests.
Starting with the 23rd WORD...it VERY clearly states.....
Quote:
London School of Economics and Political Science suggests.
Attached Thumbnails
Weiner needs to hide soon if this is true.-padcrasher-bullshit-.jpg  

Old 06-11-2011, 03:15 PM

Weiner is a virtual flasher. He sent pictures to women who didn't ask for them. When they opened his messages did they know they would see sexual content? Hmmmmm.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
Just click on your profile and then "threads started by" you.

I looked at the first full page of threads. Most are about GOP and Tea Party.

Obama's and Senate Dems Hypocrisy On Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law doesn't appear to exist, and most are slim and one post threads.

Your fellow libs avoided these threads like the plague. But you don't call them out on their hypocrisy ...you give them a pass.

Also, I didn't see where you urged fellow libs here not to vote for Obama.

In fact, in one of the threads you mentioned here, you stated that he's still the better option.

Your argument in this thread was shot down and then you deflected with all of the above.

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Have a nice weekend.
Oh, I thought you were asking if I was being consistent in standing up for the rule of law and civil liberties by being willing to criticize Obama? Silly me.

You wanted me to show a 100% record of agreeing with the GOP in all matters? Like you do.

That's so typical of right wingers tribe mentality..you can't fathom somebody not agreeing with their "own side" and admitting it!...LOL ...

Also, if you think I'm lying about urging liberals not to vote for Obama come out an say so.

I'd be happy to embarrass you again...lol

One more point. The thread does exist. //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...liberties.html

It "appears" you can't perform a search properly...lol

Last edited by padcrasher; 06-11-2011 at 04:13 PM..

Old 06-11-2011, 04:24 PM

Weiner heads to rehab, Pelosi tells him to quit (http://yourjewishnews.com/7341.aspx - broken link)

Buh bye Weiner. Glad you were caught early.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:35 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,214,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Weiner heads to rehab, Pelosi tells him to quit (http://yourjewishnews.com/7341.aspx - broken link)

Buh bye Weiner. Glad you were caught early.

Wanna bet this is all just a well planned charade of damage control with assigned roles and everyone acting according to a script? Weiner announces he is off to rehab at the same time the Democrat leadership is demanding his resignation which Weiner refuses to give. Weiner goes off for a few weeks and then after a contrite statement upon his release and return to Congress, the Democrats accept that he has been rehabilitated and let him return to the fold. Outcome: Weiner keeps his seat in the House; the Democrat leadership saves face. All's well that ends well and everyone takes a bow.

The End

Old 06-11-2011, 04:37 PM

I think this happened because police found sexually explicit material from Weiner to the 17 year old. If that is the case, Weiner will be forced to step down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies