Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 02:26 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times

Advertisements

I blame Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 03:21 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I blame Obama.
And his mangina Vice President, Joe Biden.

Old 06-11-2011, 05:42 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Feminists, huh? What a laugh.

Top Democratic women dodge call on Weiner - Politics - Capitol Hill - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43342574/ns/politics-capitol_hill/ - broken link)

And the left-wing media remains in full cry after Sarah Palin, who doesn't even hold office...
Look, Jane, Look, it's the

Misogynist Club's Weekly Blame Women for Everything Because Men are Too Weak to Accept Responsibility weekly thread!

ONLY neocon women haters can take what a MAN did and with their sick twisted "thinking" find fault with women over it...

And as if there have been NO MALE cowardly hypocrites in either party...REALLY?

The OP contends there have been NO cowardly male hypocrites EVER in the history of politics!???

Contends that women have to play "nanny" to the poor helpless little weak men???

Gee, ya think THAT'S just a tad close minded???

Old 06-11-2011, 05:51 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Look, Jane, Look, it's the

Misogynist Club's Weekly Blame Women for Everything Because Men are Too Weak to Accept Responsibility weekly thread!

ONLY neocon women haters can take what a MAN did and with their sick twisted "thinking" find fault with women over it...

And as if there have been NO MALE cowardly hypocrites in either party...REALLY?

The OP contends there have been NO cowardly male hypocrites EVER in the history of politics!???

Contends that women have to play "nanny" to the poor helpless little weak men???

Gee, ya think THAT'S just a tad close minded???
somebody is twisting a thread here.

the point was to ask why feminists, who traditionally support democrats, would defend a man who exposed his weiner to a female constituent. the feminists clearly did not stand up for paula jones when clinton was asking for oral sex from her.

that said, the women who received weiner's pictures were willing participants. i might ask why a grown single woman with 2 children to raise would be engaged in this kind of "play" on the internet. i would think she would have more important things to do.

weiner should resign, not because he showed his organ to anybody who showed the least bit of interest in him, but because he bold-faced lied to the american people and castigated the media for even questioning his "truth" of the events. that disrespects all of us, not the women who were evidently willing participants.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:03 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
somebody is twisting a thread here.

the point was to ask why feminists, who traditionally support democrats, would defend a man who exposed his weiner to a female constituent. the feminists clearly did not stand up for paula jones when clinton was asking for oral sex from her.

that said, the women who received weiner's pictures were willing participants. i might ask why a grown single woman with 2 children to raise would be engaged in this kind of "play" on the internet. i would think she would have more important things to do. """

Ya, I would think a grown married congressMAN to have more important things to do, too!

weiner should resign, not because he showed his organ to anybody who showed the least bit of interest in him, but because he bold-faced lied to the american people and castigated the media for even questioning his "truth" of the events. that disrespects all of us, not the women who were evidently willing participants.
Gosh, ya missed the TITLE:

Cowardly female hypocrites in the Democrat party

This incident is NOT the fault of ANY woman, they are not to blame...Weiner is responsible and women-haters can whine all they want but it's on a MALE'S shoulders....

Wasn't there some whacked out idiot misogynist slob talk show host who said it was Weiner's wife's fault

Old 06-11-2011, 06:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What's the "Democrat party?" I think the word you're looking for is "Democratic." Why do so many conservatives seemingly have such poor grammar?

Democrat is a political party.

Democratic, is a method used by the collective ideology.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:12 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I can only say how shocked I am this article appeared on MSNBC's website. Basically it is hinting at what we all know - the democrat party is full of flaming hypocrites.
Oh please, you defend Repubs when they they get caught with their pants down which make repubs the biggest bunch of hypocrites.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:13 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What's the "Democrat party?" I think the word you're looking for is "Democratic." Why do so many conservatives seemingly have such poor grammar?
Hom skoolin?

Old 06-11-2011, 06:19 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Feminists, huh? What a laugh.

Top Democratic women dodge call on Weiner - Politics - Capitol Hill - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43342574/ns/politics-capitol_hill/ - broken link)

And the left-wing media remains in full cry after Sarah Palin, who doesn't even hold office...
So how are they cowardly? The top woman has called for an ethics investigation, others have called on him to resign, and some have refused to say anything which is their right. So how is that cowardly?

Old 06-11-2011, 06:36 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So how are they cowardly? The top woman has called for an ethics investigation, others have called on him to resign, and some have refused to say anything which is their right. So how is that cowardly?
Because they would be taking a risk -- one might almost say "manning up" -- by demanding that this vulgar exhibitionist be booted the hell out their party and officially chastised as a blatant violator of Congressional ethics. That would take the courage of their supposed convictions. Instead, they are running away from this situation as fast as their little high heels can click -- just as they did with Bubba Clinton -- like the hypocritical liars they are, and demonstrating that they have neither courage nor convictions.

To the hysterical shrieks of "misosgynist" above I'll propose a swap -- stop calling us pigs and we'll stop pointing out that feminism has done nothing to improve the level of politics, or the efficacy of politicians, but has given us a whole new galaxy of liars, charlatans, and hypocrites. Not that that's news to anyone with half a brain...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies