Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,282,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
We are talking about Ron Paul-- not Obama...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2011, 09:37 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Do you have any substantial links to show he endorsed and supported these ideals?
The links are in the text, that's very clear with the blue coloration and mousing over it.

If they are links you just don't like, I don't especially care.

There are links in the above text as well, as demonstration.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:44 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
Quote:
Riiight. Ron Paul, whose highest showing was .5% of the popular vote in 1988.

The paranoid bigot (who was an endorser of white supremacists in 2008) with dominionist Christian aspirations that thinks basic knowledge in science is not essential for anyone would do wonders with the voters. Doubly so with the Tea Party actively championing against him.

I think he should get the nomination, because even a ham sandwich could win the election against him.

Please help him get the nomination! Pretty please! I'm serious, he would be an epic candidate to watch...better then Bob Dole.
Wow! Any view you may have has been undermined by your own silliness. They way you have just characterized Ron Paul is just silly and very off the mark.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:48 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
subsound sounds reasonably accurate to me.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:51 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Only the people that just fell off the turnip truck will think he came in last. Look at how he has been doing in the past year according to Google Trends compared to the other candidates. Except for occasional short lived spikes when another candidate gets a media blast, he has much more media coverage and FAR more people have searched for him more consistently than any of the others.

Google Trends: Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum, Tim Pawlenty, Michele Bachman, Gary Johnson

Give it a week and the others will be flatlining again and Ron Paul will consistently be maintaining or gaining public interest IN SPITE of what the Lamestream media might report.
I hope you are right. We need him. Wonder who he would pick for VP?

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Obama seems to take the initiative on bombing brown people. Who's the bigot again?

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Wow! Any view you may have has been undermined by your own silliness. They way you have just characterized Ron Paul is just silly and very off the mark.
I am so silly! You are so right!

Look at those silly references that show the factual basis behind each statement!

I must be off base if I take my thoughts and ideas from a factual basis of what really happened, instead of believing whatever I want and only paying attention to facts that agree with me!

Thanks for setting me straight!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:52 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
It was pretty clear that Ron Paul won the debate last night. Clearly, this poll shows that he did well:
Which Candidate or Would-Be Candidate Would You Most Like to See Debate Obama? - FoxNews.com

So why is the media ignoring Paul?
GOP Insiders say Romney was the biggest win – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Supposedly 54 people were questioned by CNN and Ron Paul placed dead last? Give me a break... CNN try at least to hide your bias. If Ron Paul placed dead last, why is he finishing first on most online polls?

Also, I did notice Ron Paul was in the lead with 22,738 votes on the fox news poll-- then I clicked to see it again and they had removed some of votes from Paul (now at 22,368 votes)-- wth is going on?

So why is the media so biased against Ron Paul?

Government Enemy Number One

Old 06-14-2011, 10:07 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
Quote:
I am so silly! You are so right!

Look at those silly references that show the factual basis behind each statement!

I must be off base if I take my thoughts and ideas from a factual basis of what really happened, instead of believing whatever I want and only paying attention to facts that agree with me!

Thanks for setting me straight!
I don't think you can be set straight. You are everything that is wrong with the political environment. You take something and totally twist it to try to paint the person in a different light. Ron Paul isn't a white supremist nor is he any of those things you try to portray him as. The very article you use clearly says that Ron Paul disassociated himself from Mr. Johnson once his views (which are still debated that he even had them) were suspected. This article does NOT call Ron Paul a racist, it does the opposite. Your hate & spin is quit pathetic.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:23 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,282,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
I don't think you can be set straight. You are everything that is wrong with the political environment. You take something and totally twist it to try to paint the person in a different light. Ron Paul isn't a white supremist nor is he any of those things you try to portray him as. The very article you use clearly says that Ron Paul disassociated himself from Mr. Johnson once his views (which are still debated that he even had them) were suspected. This article does NOT call Ron Paul a racist, it does the opposite. Your hate & spin is quit pathetic.
Exactly... idiot can't even read his own article he posted.

Also, how is an OPINION PIECE Fact? Explain that?

Here is a fact for you:

-Unemployment is at 8.7% under Obama
Unemployment - Google public data

This idiot should go back to school and learn what facts are.

The president of the NAACP says Ron Paul is not racist. The left is messed up, always calling people racist when they don't agree with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies