Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 10:24 AM

389 posts, read 1,630,951 times

Advertisements

Coupled with the United States' distinguished history of creating reasons to wage war (e.g. the U.S.S. Maine & the Gulf of Tonkin Incident), Operation Northwoods seems to clearly spell-out the fact that "we" have had a 9/11 event in our "play-book" for quite some time.

Regardless of your opinion of the official 9/11 story, it is quite frightening to see declassified government documents that call for false flag terrorism against the American people.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Call me "unpatriotic" but I think having indisputable plans to terrorize your nation as a catalyst to wage war is suspicious at best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 10:28 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,582,024 times
It's amazing that they got Osama and Al Qaeda to go along with it too. I wonder how they got people to not leak this since we can't seem to keep our classified operations out of the newspaper.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:06 AM

328 posts, read 1,033,972 times
Default What ????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Coupled with the United States' distinguished history of creating reasons to wage war (e.g. the U.S.S. Maine & the Gulf of Tonkin Incident), Operation Northwoods seems to clearly spell-out the fact that "we" have had a 9/11 event in our "play-book" for quite some time.

Regardless of your opinion of the official 9/11 story, it is quite frightening to see declassified government documents that call for false flag terrorism against the American people.

Call me "unpatriotic" but I think having indisputable plans to terrorize your nation as a catalyst to wage war is suspicious at best.
Dear Bananas, oops I mean Biscuits..........You really believe that 9/11 was planned ,excuted and condoned by the present administration?

I read operation Northwoods. Probably was in the play book back in 62'.... Now on to 2001 : Bin Laden gladly went along with the events of 9/11( he needed money right?) and the reason Clinton and then the mastermind Bush didn't have Osama killed is because they are all "Homies" on this? Give me a break....Please !!!!!
Spiritwalker

Old 08-08-2007, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
It's amazing that they got Osama and Al Qaeda to go along with it too. I wonder how they got people to not leak this since we can't seem to keep our classified operations out of the newspaper.
The amazing thing is that you have totally ignored the fact that "our" government has had plans to terrorize its citizens as a pretext you wage war. Is this an acceptable fact of life to you?

It would be easy to go back in forth regarding OBL. For instance, it is common knowledge that he was working with/for the CIA at some point during his long tenure in Afghanistan. Are we in agreement so far?

Would it not be possible that he was/is still an operative with orders to carry-out 9/11? Would it not be possible that the people beneath him had no idea that their great jihad was actually being requested by a small black-ops group within our government that saw a clear benefit resulting from 9/11?

Putting aside your feelings regarding who masterminded or carried out the plans, how do you account for a government document that calls for false flag terror against Americans?

Last edited by Biscuits; 08-08-2007 at 11:41 AM..

Old 08-08-2007, 11:18 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,257,449 times
Quote:

I would say, anything is possible...but....
what about the attacks in London?

and some people do not really believe we landed on the moon?

but that is another thread.

Anything is possible...

Old 08-08-2007, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwalker View Post
Dear Bananas, oops I mean Biscuits..........You really believe that 9/11 was planned ,excuted and condoned by the present administration?

I read operation Northwoods. Probably was in the play book back in 62'.... Now on to 2001 : Bin Laden gladly went along with the events of 9/11( he needed money right?) and the reason Clinton and then the mastermind Bush didn't have Osama killed is because they are all "Homies" on this? Give me a break....Please !!!!!
Spiritwalker
I don't pretend to know if it was planned, executed, and condoned by the present admisistration.

I do believe that it was a very fortunate event in the eyes of the Israelis and the Neocons at A Project for a New American Century; who clambered for a new 'Pearl Harbor' to help make their policy dreams a reality.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of that is neither here nor there. You admit that a false flag event was in our playbook in '62. Please tell me exactly why it would not be in the book in 2001?

Old 08-08-2007, 12:13 PM

50,349 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Quote:

I think you need to point your aluminum foil antenna a little further to the right.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:47 PM

328 posts, read 1,033,972 times
Default Not in Today's Playbook.....................

Quote:
I don't pretend to know if it was planned, executed, and condoned by the present admisistration.

I do believe that it was a very fortunate event in the eyes of the Israelis and the Neocons at A Project for a New American Century; who clambered for a new 'Pearl Harbor' to help make their policy dreams a reality.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of that is neither here nor there. You admit that a false flag event was in our playbook in '62. Please tell me exactly why it would not be in the book in 2001?
Different game my friend different game......Skull and Bones................

Old 08-08-2007, 12:53 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,211,458 times
Quote:

The US Govt, especially organizations like the Dept of Defense, Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation, occasionally have internal exercises where managers are encouraged to dream up wild ideas and have them challenged by others, within a set structure. This process is done for a few reasons, to determine if a good idea may be synthesized from the "wild" ideas, and to determine if a vulnerability exist where it was not originally perceived. This seems to fit that type of structure, and no, it does not concern me at all.

If it had begun to be implemented in any way, I would be the first guy writing to the papers and Congress, but this isn't meaningful to me.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:05 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,257,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
The US Govt, especially organizations like the Dept of Defense, Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation, occasionally have internal exercises where managers are encouraged to dream up wild ideas and have them challenged by others, within a set structure. This process is done for a few reasons, to determine if a good idea may be synthesized from the "wild" ideas, and to determine if a vulnerability exist where it was not originally perceived. This seems to fit that type of structure, and no, it does not concern me at all.

If it had begun to be implemented in any way, I would be the first guy writing to the papers and Congress, but this isn't meaningful to me.

ok, who are you really? (eyes darting back and forth)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies