Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 09:01 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times

Advertisements

Palin is a female version of Dan Quayle.... Bachman is just a fruitcake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 09:59 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Give me an example of one of these "Solid ideas". I have never never heard the woman utter one single thought other than, "We need common sense solutions to America's problems".

These common sense solutions are nonsense solutions as long as they are secret. Let her tell us about some of these solutions. She never will of course because she has no ideas and she is not smart enough to regurgitate what she has been told by her handlers.
I have asked this question umteen times in various forums. I have as yet to get one single reply with anything the woman suggests would be an idea of any type.

Now Bachwoman she has ideas. How about her idea of a witch hunt in congress to uncover the anti American representitives. Now that sounds pretty good EH? How about her statement that black families had it better when they were slaves than now? That sounds pretty intellegent EH?

The woman couldn't make any kind of mistake because she has a direct line to God. That makes her a prophet I guess. The only problem with that is that in the bible God tells his people that if anything a prophet says is found to be untrue or wrong then the prophet is to be stoned to death.
The number of times that Bachwoman has been wrong the pile of stones on top of her would be the new biggest mountain in the country.

Mount Bachwoman: 30,000 ft. high pile of stupidity.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:49 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,846,198 times
I don't think Palin is crazy. As everyone else just pointed out, it is clear that she is in it for the money. If you remember before Mccain chose her for VP, she was shopping at thrift stores for her family, and she was a governor. Once she got hold of political power, received new wardrobe, and experienced a high amount of press, she resigned as governor, published a book, started a reality show, and she's still trying to stay relevant to continue on the money train. Her daughter, Bristol, is doing the same thing. I don't think that makes her crazy or stupid. I'd say she's opportunistic and that the people believing that she gives a rat's a** about "the people" and not about the money are the stupid ones.

Michelle Bachmann. I wouldn't coin her as crazy. But is she a religious extremist? Yes. I believe her extreme opinions, and extreme statements frame her to be crazy. But I actually don't consider her crazy, I just think she's too extreme.

If we were picking between the two--I'd say Bachmann is a bit more troubled than Palin though.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:14 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Thank you both for backing me up when I say Repugs judge women only on their looks, Repugs are the sexist misogynists....and no wonder the two leading female Republicans are moonbats.

The sane ones with brains aren't good looking enough for the very sexist Republicans...
The Republicans are sexist? Remind me of the male republicans that called female Dems s%uts or MILFS or anything else.
I hear Bill Mar and other talking heads constantly talk about their looks and wanting to have sex with them. No one on the right talks like that about Michelle or Hilary, or Nancy. Grant it, they are not nearly as good looking, but why make those sexist comments? The true feelings of the left is out there for everyone to see and hear. So please point out all those comments made towards the Dem women, from the Republicans....

Old 07-13-2011, 02:15 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,981,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I don't know. My husband and I were debating this.

Palin reminds me of some rube from the backwoods. Heck, she had some witchdoctor doing hokus pokus to protect her from witches. It took, what, seven colleges before she could find one to give her a diploma.

Bachman, at least, went to law school and has some polish. God talks to her, literally. That is dangerous, in today's world. I would, at least, want some psychiatrists to give her a bill of health. Most people who literally believe God talks to them are whacko.

What do you think?
I just don't know now Bachmann seems to want to go back in time, Palin likes the money, when Palin decides to grace us with her presence to say she is running she may get those tummy butterflies or whatever she said, if she runs it'll be a great show, Bachmann & Palin I can hear it now.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Where did Bachman go to law school?

I mean REALLY!

Bachman is crazier because SHE REALLY MEANS WHAT SHE SAYS. Palin for the most part is in it for the money.
Coburn part of Oral Roberts Law School

Michele Bachmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Most Democrats are salivating at the idea of facing Bachmann or Palin, because they are both gaffe-prone sideshows who don't represent much of a threat to even a president as weak as Obama.

Don't fool yourself into believing that the derision of Bachmann and Palin is borne primarily out of fear; most people with any sense have been laughing at both Bachmann and Palin for years. The Republicans should be the ones who are afraid, because the thought of either them being in serious contention is basically tantamount to a white flag.

Personally I want the Republicans to field someone serious so that Obama can't simply waltz back into office; he needs to account for his failures.
You are one of the few who have made some sense about the the Republican party.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:02 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Hillary and Michelle should run togeather against Palin and Bachman. A couple of cute asses and a couple of mollasses asses. The hypocrit and the full of ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
Off topic but nicer to MB and SP. Both are easier on the eyes than Hillary...I'm just saying...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
The Republicans are sexist? Remind me of the male republicans that called female Dems s%uts or MILFS or anything else.
I hear Bill Mar and other talking heads constantly talk about their looks and wanting to have sex with them. No one on the right talks like that about Michelle or Hilary, or Nancy. Grant it, they are not nearly as good looking,""""

Well there's one right there in your very own post!

""but why make those sexist comments? ""

I don't know, why did YOU?

""The true feelings of the left is out there for everyone to see and hear. So please point out all those comments made towards the Dem women, from the Republicans....
This forum is full of them , I only had to go back a page to get two.

And recently a thread had to be not only locked but deleted the Repugs were being so sickening about Michelle Obama!

As I find more, and it's so easy except for posters who don't REALLY want to find any, I'll post them for you but you'll still deny they exist....

Old 07-13-2011, 08:43 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,723,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Thank you both for backing me up when I say Repugs judge women only on their looks, Repugs are the sexist misogynists....and no wonder the two leading female Republicans are moonbats.

The sane ones with brains aren't good looking enough for the very sexist Republicans...
Well. I am not so sure about backing up your opinions. Personally, I just don't like Hillary...an opportunist of the most heinous kind...the ugly part I brought up is really me just being a bit of a d**k and the fact that she completely lacks femininity, IMO. BTW, the disdain I have for HC is about the only political thing me and my hawkish, right wing father-in-law agree upon.

Sincerely...self proclaimed moderate

Old 07-13-2011, 10:08 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
The correct question is, "Who is crazier?", not, "Which is crazier?" Damned poorly educated liberals!
Ok here is a question for the "grammer police" ask any sane person "who" gives a damn about either one or "which" one is qualified to lead a one car parade without screwing it up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies