Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 05:32 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Your the fool who thought that the definition of capitalism is greed not me. I'm just pointing out your wrong. If you can't handle it sorry. Go picket at the capital for all I care.
I was using the Dictionary and the word greed as an Example.
As you like to look things up, maybe you should look up Example in the Dictionary. I'll make it easy for you........
Example....... "an instance serving for illustration"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2011, 07:55 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Here is what he said about the 80%
THE PRESIDENT: "Chuck, you have 80 percent of the American people who support a balanced approach. Eighty percent of the American people support an approach that includes revenues and includes cuts. So the notion that somehow the American people aren’t sold is not the problem. The problem is members of Congress are dug in ideologically into various positions because they boxed themselves in with previous statements."
If O were here (and WHY isn't he?) we'd be demanding he cite the sources for his claim or shut up.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:01 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
If O were here (and WHY isn't he?) we'd be demanding he cite the sources for his claim or shut up.
And then when he showed his source it would be another "Birther" conspiracy

Old 07-16-2011, 09:04 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Ha ha looks like you got a cheerleader. Who is crying poverty? Not me or anybody else. Your screaming "steal their money and give it to me" which is what folks don't like. I already said I get out plenty. Crap table calling for me right now. I think I'll go buy the kids some goodies too with the money I EARNED. And guess what I'm not gonna give any to the bums along the road like I usually do because of you so you can go to sleep knowing some bum is hungry and its your fault. Maybe I'll hand em an IOU from randomstudent. Of course you'll have to steal somebody elses money to pay that IOU first so I'll tell him not to hold his breath.
What you do with your money is your call and you not giving money to a bum is entirely on you. I have zero control over what you do in Missouri or wherever you are, despite the fact that you seem to be eager to give me that power in order to pwn off responsibility for your actions or omissions. I am simply saying that you are indeed rich if you make 175K after taxes, and if you cannot manage on that you have some serious personal responsibility issues. Not that that matters because you are just going to set yourself up a strawman to knock down and probably fail at that considering you are giving people IOU's from me while complaining about how people are taking your money. As to me in the real world I have no problem making money and paying my bills. That is one of the advantages of having a lot of practical education and the networking skills to put it to use. It is only in your fantasy land that I am robbing people to pay IOUs you have made on my behalf.

Last edited by Randomstudent; 07-16-2011 at 09:22 PM..

Old 07-16-2011, 11:34 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
What you do with your money is your call and you not giving money to a bum is entirely on you. I have zero control over what you do in Missouri or wherever you are, despite the fact that you seem to be eager to give me that power in order to pwn off responsibility for your actions or omissions. I am simply saying that you are indeed rich if you make 175K after taxes, and if you cannot manage on that you have some serious personal responsibility issues. Not that that matters because you are just going to set yourself up a strawman to knock down and probably fail at that considering you are giving people IOU's from me while complaining about how people are taking your money. As to me in the real world I have no problem making money and paying my bills. That is one of the advantages of having a lot of practical education and the networking skills to put it to use. It is only in your fantasy land that I am robbing people to pay IOUs you have made on my behalf.

Well there's a bum waiting for his handout from you. Better get on your horse and pay that debt.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Well there's a bum waiting for his handout from you. Better get on your horse and pay that debt.
Why because you were so hard up needing to scrape by on 175K that in despiration you decided to forge my signature on a check to a bum so you could feel good about yourself?

Old 07-16-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Why because you were so hard up needing to scrape by on 175K that in despiration you decided to forge my signature on a check to a bum so you could feel good about yourself?
Life is tough at times. Crap table was not nice to me or the horses either. I guess I'll go burn some money in the fireplace and drown my sorrow in a hundred dollar bottle of Irish Whiskey.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Life is tough at times. Crap table was not nice to me or the horses either. I guess I'll go burn some money in the fireplace and drown my sorrow in a hundred dollar bottle of Irish Whiskey.
You do that and you wonder why you don't think 175K is enough to get by on? What ever happened to so called personal responsibility?

Old 07-16-2011, 11:47 PM

I get by. I let folks come by who have nothing and watch me burn the money too. Really pisses em off.

Old 07-17-2011, 12:04 AM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Here is what he said about the 80%
THE PRESIDENT: "Chuck, you have 80 percent of the American people who support a balanced approach. Eighty percent of the American people support an approach that includes revenues and includes cuts. So the notion that somehow the American people aren’t sold is not the problem. The problem is members of Congress are dug in ideologically into various positions because they boxed themselves in with previous statements."

I've got a strong feeling that the content of Emails to Congress say otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies