Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:03 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times

Advertisements

It is really a sad day when we have to turn to a Russian news network for honest news. Regardless, I have seen the difference between them and the corrupt USA media for quite a while now. Look at this, they interview Alex Jones, and do not even make fun of him. I do not see the media here covering the Bohemian Grove. Could it be they are paid off not to?

‪RTAmerica's Channel‬‏ - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2011, 05:06 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Bush snorting coke in his underpants. Love it. Mark McGuire there too? Roiding up?

Old 07-18-2011, 05:09 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
What makes you think RT reports honest news?

Just because you agree with their anti-American bias that makes them honest reporters of the news?

It's funny you don't consider BBC, News.com.au, Spiegel or France24 to be honest reporting outlets....

It's hilarious you point to a Youtube soundbite... You just stumbled across RT?????

Live streaming content of RT:

On air

Their website:

RT

News from any one source is suspect unless you're one of the sheeple who believes someone when they say "we report the truth"

Old 07-18-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Bush snorting coke in his underpants. Love it. Mark McGuire there too? Roiding up?
I do not get it. How does this garbage relate to the thread?

Old 07-18-2011, 05:11 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Did you not watch the video you posted?

Old 07-18-2011, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
What makes you think RT reports honest news?

Just because you agree with their anti-American bias that makes them honest reporters of the news?

It's funny you don't consider BBC, News.com.au, Spiegel or France24 to be honest reporting outlets........
RT is at least set up here in America with multiple reporting outlets using American anchors. Do the others you posted fit that bill? I doubt it. I will tell you BBC is very corrupt, and I do not think they are honest whatsoever. The reason I like RT so much is because they interview many people from the alternative media here that none of the American media will without ridiculing them. None of these people are anti-American, they are patriots.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
RT is at least set up here in America with multiple reporting outlets using American anchors. Do the others you posted fit that bill? I doubt it. I will tell you BBC is very corrupt, and I do not think they are honest whatsoever. The reason I like RT so much is because they interview many people from the alternative media here that none of the American media will without ridiculing them. None of these people are anti-American, they are patriots.
Oh, so because they have American anchors they "report the truth"

This says it all
Quote:
None of these people are anti-American, they are patriots.
Lets see, a country that is anti-American with reporters here in America interviewing what they (and you) consider to be American patriots, and broadcasting American patriotism.....

Alex Jones, Mr conspiracy under every rock, yup, he's a true source of reputable information!!!!!!!!!!

I've always wondered why Stalin's bust isn't one of the figures carved into Mt Rushmore.

Guess I just have to keep watching RT huh?

Last edited by plwhit; 07-18-2011 at 05:26 PM..

Old 07-18-2011, 05:16 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
LOL Alex Jones is like the bratty obese step-brother similar to Cartman from SouthPark who happens to spout off a lot of truth and obscure research. Although, I think Bohemian Grove is way overstated and overrated. Who cares if the elite participate in a cult ritual once a year.

I find it strange that RT is Russian because none of the newscasters are Russian. I think Thom Hartmann is part of their channel too.

Quote:
It is really a sad day when we have to turn to a Russian news network for honest news. Regardless, I have seen the difference between them and the corrupt USA media for quite a while now. Look at this, they interview Alex Jones, and do not even make fun of him. I do not see the media here covering the Bohemian Grove. Could it be they are paid off not to?

‪RTAmerica's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-18-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post

It's hilarious you point to a Youtube soundbite... You just stumbled across RT?????

Live streaming content of RT:

On air

Their website:

RT

News from any one source is suspect unless you're one of the sheeple who believes someone when they say "we report the truth"
I stumbled across RT over a year ago. That is why I said I have been following them for a while and noticed the difference from the MSM here. I used that video to point the difference. I am not sheeple. Sheeple are the idiots who are either a Republican or a democrat who follow mainstream news. I got out of that a long time ago.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
I stumbled across RT over a year ago. That is why I said I have been following them for a while and noticed the difference from the MSM here. I used that video to point the difference.
So because you found a news source that mirrors your own ideals that make it an honest reputable news outlet

Here's another news outlet that reports different than MSM too.... Guess that makes them honest and reputable as well........

http://english.aljazeera.net/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies