Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 08:51 AM

1,373 posts, read 3,125,749 times

Advertisements

Why I Hate Joe Francis...Let Me Count the Ways

I hate this guy. I REALLY hope his dad beat him ****less when he was little, because that's the only way I could feel sorry for this disgrace to humanity. Well not really, but that would be his only sort of excuse for being this evil, I hope he wasn't just born this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up becoming a murderer.

Are most rich businesspeople like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 09:35 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
1) Why did you put this in political?
2) Why you use him to attack "rich business people" is wierd. The answer to your question is no. Consider that Warren Buffet is a "rich business person", you make it sound like it's BAD to work hard and be successful?

I really don't understand your shock\surprise. The guy makes nudy pic stuff, the world is full of way way worse things if this bothers you. Heck, they just busted a sex ring in my area that was using Chinese gals basically forced into slavery. grrrrrr.

Old 09-26-2008, 03:56 PM

1,373 posts, read 3,125,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1) Why did you put this in political?
2) Why you use him to attack "rich business people" is wierd. The answer to your question is no. Consider that Warren Buffet is a "rich business person", you make it sound like it's BAD to work hard and be successful?

I really don't understand your shock\surprise. The guy makes nudy pic stuff, the world is full of way way worse things if this bothers you. Heck, they just busted a sex ring in my area that was using Chinese gals basically forced into slavery. grrrrrr.

It's not wrong to be successful. I'd love to be rich, and I have nothing wrong with being rich itself (unless you have like a billion dollars, nobody should have a billion dollars when there's still people starving to death), but anyone can agree MANY rich people have no morals and will do anything for more money.

Old 09-26-2008, 10:40 PM

20,323 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post
.....but anyone can agree MANY rich people have no morals and will do anything for more money.
The same could be said about MANY not-so-rich people.

Neither statement comes close to quantifying your opinions towards the wealthy.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:28 PM

1 posts, read 2,284 times
Quote:
I hate this guy.
Not just you, heh http://www.wheresjoefrancis.com

Old 01-28-2010, 04:30 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
I think the guy is brilliant.

And this news story is from 2007. Sorta stale, don't you think?

Old 01-28-2010, 04:36 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,660,872 times
I can say this. He gets girls to do stuff while drunk that I would not do, while drunk. That, at least, is impressive.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:17 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Why I Hate Joe Francis...Let Me Count the Ways

I hate this guy. I REALLY hope his dad beat him ****less when he was little, because that's the only way I could feel sorry for this disgrace to humanity. Well not really, but that would be his only sort of excuse for being this evil, I hope he wasn't just born this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up becoming a murderer.

Are most rich businesspeople like this?

Why is this thread in Politics Forum. Why are you equating Joe Francis with being rich, as to the reason, he is evil. What about Hugh Hefner, and ther are many others, are they also evil they too are rich.How do you know he is a disgrace, if you have not watched what it is that he does! You say what he does is evil. With all the slipping and slidding, i doubt they will become murders. This really should of been in a differnt forum. You know he is not forcing these young Women to do anything that they don't rightfully want to do. You don't like what he does, don't watch what he does. Hey i hate to say this to you, but SEX SELLS.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:19 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Why is this thread in Politics Forum.
Politics and Other Controversies

Old 01-29-2010, 09:45 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,416,797 times
Joe Francis is awesome.

He convinces hot chicks to get naked on camera.

He deserves an award.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies