Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 09:25 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,430,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Please. The VAST majority of people who have issues with homosexuality are the ones who believe that a man in the sky who appeared from nothing and has omnipotent powers spends his days taking tally of who buggers whom.

In a just world, these people would be locked away in asylums for having psychological profiles akin to schizophrenics.

The question becomes: Is it WORTH it to try to make those kind of people "believe" homosexuality if "normal" or "acceptable?" Their "belief" and moral system mirrors that of perpetual children as it is, and they're already becoming increasingly socially and culturally irrelevant as time goes by.

Those "kind of people" don't shove their penises into another guy's rectum. Even if homosexuality were the norm, it would still be useless and unhealthy.

"The VAST majority of people who have issues with homosexuality are the ones who believe that a man in the sky who appeared from nothing and has omnipotent powers spends his days taking tally of who buggers whom."

Have a link to the study which verifies your claim. or do you simply make up "facts" whenever you need them to make a point?

An once of prevention is far more effective than a pound of cure. Our immune system has developed to not only destroy pathogens once in the body, but to prevent them from coming into contact with our bodies in the first place. This ability to prevent contact with potential pathogens is carried out by the behavioral immune system. We find certain smells disgusting, some visual images revolting and that which we touch may feel grotesque. In almost every case, these unpleasant experiences help to keep pathogens outside our bodies. Heterosexuals have a tendency to view homosexuality revolting because deviant sexual practices spread disease but doesn't offset this risk with the opportunity for sexual reproduction. This is why straights find gay sex revolting. Being grossed-out by homosexuality is part of the heterosexual's behavioral immune system. We can't change the way we are because we were born that way.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:42 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,299,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Those "kind of people" don't shove their penises into another guy's rectum. Even if homosexuality were the norm, it would still be useless and unhealthy.
Wrong again monkey! As it is present in other mammals and with humans, colons are meant for such.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:53 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,311,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

"The VAST majority of people who have issues with homosexuality are the ones who believe that a man in the sky who appeared from nothing and has omnipotent powers spends his days taking tally of who buggers whom."

Have a link to the study which verifies your claim. or do you simply make up "facts" whenever you need them to make a point?

An once of prevention is far more effective than a pound of cure. Our immune system has developed to not only destroy pathogens once in the body, but to prevent them from coming into contact with our bodies in the first place. This ability to prevent contact with potential pathogens is carried out by the behavioral immune system. We find certain smells disgusting, some visual images revolting and that which we touch may feel grotesque. In almost every case, these unpleasant experiences help to keep pathogens outside our bodies. Heterosexuals have a tendency to view homosexuality revolting because deviant sexual practices spread disease but doesn't offset this risk with the opportunity for sexual reproduction. This is why straights find gay sex revolting. Being grossed-out by homosexuality is part of the heterosexual's behavioral immune system. We can't change the way we are because we were born that way.
Very well said. I too, am revolted. You speak for me as well.

Sometimes I forget that deviants and sodomizers are a small minority in the USA, because there are so many who post on this forum. They are very vocal, and tend to get rather nasty and not tolerant of others opinions. And sometimes when they rant and put down God and say bad things about me and other normal people I know deep down that we all will be judged. And then I feel better, because I know I will be in Heaven, and they won't.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post

Sometimes I forget that deviants and sodomizers are a small minority in the USA, because there are so many who post on this forum. They are very vocal, and tend to get rather nasty and not tolerant of others opinions. And sometimes when they rant and put down God and say bad things about me and other normal people I know deep down that we all will be judged. And then I feel better, because I know I will be in Heaven, and they won't.;)
I wouldn't be too sure of that. With a self-righteous, judgmental attitude like that, you better prepare for Hell.

Matt 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them.

Matt 7:1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Matt 7:21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Old 08-04-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:

Sometimes I forget that deviants and sodomizers are a small minority in the USA, because there are so many who post on this forum. They are very vocal, and tend to get rather nasty and not tolerant of others opinions. And sometimes when they rant and put down God and say bad things about me and other normal people I know deep down that we all will be judged. And then I feel better, because I know I will be in Heaven, and they won't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I wouldn't be too sure of that. With a self-righteous, judgmental attitude like that, you better prepare for Hell.

Matt 7:1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Matt 7:21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Buddy, if you get judged, fire and brimestone await. Maybe you should take heed of Fiyero's words.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:38 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,174,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I take them more seriously than a group of kooks who thinks you can change somebody's sexuality by praying away the gay demons.
So much for tolerance and freedom of religion.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Buddy, if you get judged, fire and brimestone await. Maybe you should take heed of Fiyero's words.
Gee, ya'll just judged me. Tell me the difference.

BTW, the devil knows the bible. Acts count more than words. You may think my words are evil, what about your acts?

Old 08-04-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Gee, ya'll just judged me. Tell me the difference.

BTW, the devil knows the bible. Acts count more than words. You may think my words are evil, what about your acts?
I'm not the one foaming over the mouth about The Bible.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
I'm not the one foaming over the mouth about The Bible.
Gee whiz, does it show? My, aren't you colorful.You say what
you believe, I say what I believe.

If you read my comments you'll see I am talking about people
who put down God. I can assure you that someone who does
not believe in God, will not go to Heaven.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:21 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,106,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm sorry I can't respond to your questions. I don't know how to turn off the red. When I quote, I just get the last sentence. I'm getting frustrated trying to do this. I'll have to let it ride, I said what I wanted to say.
It's not rocket science to cut and paste if quoting is too difficult. I'll just take this as an admission that you can't actually address what I said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.