Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 04:37 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,416,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
1. Its Rasmussen, and I've posted countless times now proving their bias and poor polling habits.

2. EVERYONES approval rating on the hill is going down, and if a budget deal and debt increase isn't passed, everyone of those idiots will be looking for a new job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 04:41 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,196,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinoutofjersey View Post
this butt hole had the chance to do something. he came in positive with the hope and change. he has done nothing but campaign and divide. he is not a leader in any sense of what a leader is. he has a clear cut agenda and it is not good.
He passed healthcare reform when a half dozen presidents before him failed in trying to do so. That's pretty strong leadership. He pulled the trigger on getting Bin Laden in Pakistan. That's leadership.

What is his clear cut agenda?

Old 07-25-2011, 04:45 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,741,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinoutofjersey View Post
this butt hole had the chance to do something. he came in positive with the hope and change. he has done nothing but campaign and divide. he is not a leader in any sense of what a leader is. he has a clear cut agenda and it is not good.
Barry is a divisive character. He had no chance to do anything "positive". He is a pimp riding the taxpayer gravytrain.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:46 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,173,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
In before the moonbats say rasmussen isn't credible.
I know but they're damned accurate.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:50 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,173,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Either poll gives you negatives. Still I'm amazed at how high in the polls this man is. This is just another example of just how divided this nation has become during this administration.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:57 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,166,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post

So can anyone say McCain would have made such good choices?
Well maybe not, but I bet we would not have obamacare.

I don't think McCain would have spent all this money either...

Old 07-25-2011, 06:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,555,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Either poll gives you negatives. Still I'm amazed at how high in the polls this man is. This is just another example of just how divided this nation has become during this administration.
The RWNJs are so funny

I loved watching them shake and quiver in 2008 when Barack Obama was elected. Their response (creating the T.E.A. Party and marching around with bigoted signs was amusing). And I am enjoying their hysterical meltdown as we approach 2012. No matter how much they hate President Obama, they have no one in the GOP stable that a majority of Americans will vote for as a better candidate. So it will be fun to watch them dust off their old racist T.E.A. Party signs again on Nov 7, 2012 and give it another go 'round

But again, I find great pleasure out of watching the RWNJs meltdown and throw tantrums like a bunch of terrible twos hopped up on sugar at the idea that Barack Obama and his family are in the White House.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The RWNJs are so funny

I loved watching them shake and quiver in 2008 when Barack Obama was elected. Their response (creating the T.E.A. Party and marching around with bigoted signs was amusing). And I am enjoying their hysterical meltdown as we approach 2012. No matter how much they hate President Obama, they have no one in the GOP stable that a majority of Americans will vote for as a better candidate. So it will be fun to watch them dust off their old racist T.E.A. Party signs again on Nov 7, 2012 and give it another go 'round

But again, I find great pleasure out of watching the RWNJs meltdown and throw tantrums like a bunch of terrible twos hopped up on sugar at the idea that Barack Obama and his family are in the White House.
Was it not the left that said they would sabotage the tea party by sending people in with signs that were not tea party oriented to try and lie about the tea party?

The only people who are worried is the left...heck they cannot stand it because they lost the check book....

Old 07-25-2011, 06:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Obama's poll numbers are falling so much, the Kenyans are now claiming he was born in the US.

I don't care who you are, dat dare were funny!

I can always use a laugh, wearing milkbone underwear, in this dog eat dog world.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:45 PM

Agent Provocateur Mad Hatters want to crash your Tea Party

A Hilariously Inept Attempt at Actual Tea Party Infiltration - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

Bluegrass Pundit: Democrats Plan to Infiltrate Tea Parties and Hold "Birther" and "Racist" Signs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies