Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2011, 09:42 AM

376 posts, read 296,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
It's become crystal clear now. The only thing the white republicans are interested in is saying NO to everything Obama puts out there. IOW, they want him out at any and all costs even if it means the ruin of this nation. I know if Obama were (all) white things would be different. BTW, I am white.
Wow, this is insightful.

It's almost like assuming that part of the audience would destroy the circus because they don't like the color of the chief clowns nose.

Perhaps they don't like the chief clown because he has no relavent clowning experience, does not act clownish, has inexplicable relationships with the freak show performers and is not very funny.

Perhaps they actualluy love the circus want to limit the damage he does to it until a new chief clown is hired.

BTW, I am not a clown.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:44 AM

5,546 posts, read 10,007,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Idiotic statement..at 3 AM maybe there was too much Jack Daniels in the koolaid..
No doubt it was 3 a.m. YOUR time. I am on Pacific coast time. My initial post was at 11:11 (now that means something in and of itself, but for another thread).

Old 07-27-2011, 09:47 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,123,361 times
Quote:
I have no white guilt. And I voted for him as John McCain and Sarah Palin were completely not an option to me. However, it might surprise you to learn that I had voted for McCain in the past (I live in AZ). So see, I did not vote for him because he is black. I voted for him because of John McCain's insane statements like "I don't care if we're in Iraq for 100 years." Plus grandpa made a poor choice of his running mate. And, of course, I am a democrat and did not want the insanity and continuation of the Bush years.

Take care not to paint all liberals with such a wide brush ok? You're bound to screw up that perfect paint job in your head.
"Plus grandpa made a poor choice".

Grandpa? Seriously? Sounds like some age discrimination here.

"Take care not to paint all liberals with such a wide brush ok?"

And thinking that all Republicans are against Obama because he is black is not painting with a wide brush? Pot meet kettle. You should change your name to HypocrisyGirl92. Seriously, practice what you preach.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:49 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,334,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Tea Party = Best thing to hit American politics! Fed up Americans = Tea Party!
Desparate Americans + misinformed politicians with assbackward priorities + greedy lawyers = The mess that we are in now

Old 07-27-2011, 09:52 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,334,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
While our Congress is not the House of Commons, I remember that moment and he was totally out of line.

Obama wants to balance the budget on the backs of Americans by raising taxes during a recession instead of cutting programs which should be cut.

Hmm, like corparate welfare, or how about tax breaks to the same people that got us in this mess in the first place?

They're playing a dangerous game of chicken like James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause, it's like a staring contest to see who blinks first.
It is all BS and posteruring!

Old 07-27-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
"Plus grandpa made a poor choice".

Grandpa? Seriously? Sounds like some age discrimination here.
Hey, I live here. I have to put up with all this crap. And now that Mama Palin has moved here, Lord help me. I just want out of this nutcase state and am working on it. BTW, thanks to the crazy ultra RW policies in this state (or heavily misleading marketing of this area), we are now #2 of underwater mortgages. I wish people would realize this before they move here and if I had it my way, they would.

You wrote... And thinking that all Republicans are against Obama because he is black is not painting with a wide brush? Pot meet kettle. You should change your name to HypocrisyGirl92. Seriously, practice what you preach.

I didn't say all. I said some. Go back and read my posts. I said while some don't see color, most do. You were the one who was coming out with the incendiary language, not me. BTW, your red font throws off the HTML so I'd appreciate it if you stick to black.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:56 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,205,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
It's not all Republicans, just the extreme right wing of the party, ie, tea party.
I agree, they should have to face a firing squad for their treasonous acts....

Old 07-27-2011, 09:59 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,123,361 times
[quote=mistygrl092;20199268]Hey, I live here. I have to put up with all this crap. And now that Mama Palin has moved here, Lord help me. I just want out of this nutcase state and am working on it. BTW, thanks to the crazy ultra RW policies in this state (or heavily misleading marketing of this area), we are now #2 of underwater mortgages. I wish people would realize this before they move here and if I had it my way, they would.

Quote:
"Take care not to paint all liberals with such a wide brush ok?"
Quote:

I didn't say all. I said some. Go back and read my posts. I said while some don't see color, most do. You were the one who was coming out with the incendiary language, not me.
No, actually you said this:

It's become crystal clear now. The only thing the white republicans are interested in is saying NO to everything Obama puts out there.

Seems like you said all to me. Well, all WHITE Republicans. Funny thing is, you even said later you had no proof of your accusation. Just silly, idiotic inflammatory statments. It's you that came out with incendiary language by creating this STUPID thread screaming how racist Republicans are. It's people like you that have watered-down the term "racist". It means so much less today than 10 years ago. Congratulations.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:59 AM

30,085 posts, read 18,698,166 times
Quote:
It's become crystal clear now. The only thing the white republicans are interested in is saying NO to everything Obama puts out there. IOW, they want him out at any and all costs even if it means the ruin of this nation. I know if Obama were (all) white things would be different. BTW, I am white.

How pathetic. Liberals continue to rationalize Obama's failures as being due to the efforts of others and "racism". Obama is incompetent and cries of "racism" will not eliminate that fact. People do not care what color the president is- they just don't like high unemployment, massive debt, and financial uncertainty. In short, they want a competent president, regardless of color.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:00 AM

[quote=theroc5156;20199343]
Quote:
Hey, I live here. I have to put up with all this crap. And now that Mama Palin has moved here, Lord help me. I just want out of this nutcase state and am working on it. BTW, thanks to the crazy ultra RW policies in this state (or heavily misleading marketing of this area), we are now #2 of underwater mortgages. I wish people would realize this before they move here and if I had it my way, they would.

No, actually you said this:

It's become crystal clear now. The only thing the white republicans are interested in is saying NO to everything Obama puts out there.

Seems like you said all to me. Well, all WHITE Republicans. Funny thing is, you even said later you had no proof of your accusation. Just silly, idiotic inflammatory statments. It's you that came out with incendiary language by creating this STUPID thread screaming how racist Republicans are. It's people like you that have watered-down the term "racist". It means so much less today than 10 years ago. Congratulations.
Can you read through an entire thread? Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies