Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2011, 05:42 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
The real cause is that whenever there is a black underclass they act in the same violent way. Yet is is very rare to see that in the underclass of other races who are at least more passive.
Nope, they just riot over important things like soccer and hockey

‪Vancouver Riot 2011 Canucks‬‏ - YouTube

‪England Football Hooligans - Euro 2000 Riot‬‏ - YouTube

‪Ireland v England riots 1995‬‏ - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 06:59 PM

72 posts, read 105,266 times
Let go of the politically correct BS they brainwash you with. As humans, we all want to be around our own kind. If you want to call that racism, go ahead. I'll admit that as an Anglo-Saxon white man, I want to live among my own. I don't hate other races; I just don't want to live among them, because obviously, as humans, we are not quite ready to "all get along". These incidents would not happen if people at least admitted this, because it's been taboo for far too long. These people have destroyed a part of London, when they should be grateful that their parents (or grandparents) were able to leave a poor country and live in a developed one. In the United States, Miami is a living, breathing example of how multiculturalism DOES NOT work, only in Miami, us Anglo-Saxon types did the cowardly thing and left, rather than stuck around to fight back.

We ALL want to be among our own kind, deep down. Be honest with yourselves and just admit it. You don't have to be racist to be that way; just realist. I am sick of ungrateful immigrants desecrating our lands, when if they don't like it, they should simply go home, rather than multiply, destroy and create tension. The same goes for the Muslims, the Latinos (who choose to just come here and make a fast buck) and anyone else that chooses to just use and abuse, rather than become a part of our nation.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:01 PM

BTW, it's worth noting that the scumbag criminal SHOT AT A POLICEMAN! If you fire at a cop, what do you think is going to happen, whether in England or Southern California? Answer: you're going to die and you're going to die a stupid death. Only a fool would shoot at a cop. Why these idiots decided to riot about it is beyond me. What if the cop had died? Would they give a rat's ass about his family, who would have lost a good man, just trying to uphold the law? I'm so sick of this BS!

Old 08-07-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I guess so.

I'm still reeling from a story a few years ago in England of a white teenage boy walking home from school when a car full of Muslim thugs abducted him, stabbed and beat him, then set him on fire - of course, he died. Only one of the thugs got more than 20 years and the sentence was not much more than that, even. Meanwhile, a man shot an INTRUDER in his home and got life in prison!!! WTH?

Buh bye, UK . . .
The UK needs to go back to some form of nationalism, perhaps the EDL have the answers? That country needs to be taken back from people who are just there to use, cruise and abuse. Same goes for this country. Race DOES matter.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:05 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, well maybe the British should've thought about that when they were exporting their culture to other nations. It's a little late for them to worry about multiculturalism now.

Like one of my black British friends said, "If you hadn't have been there, we wouldn't be here."

Old 08-07-2011, 07:09 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't know...ask them! I don't give a damn about what the British have to pay. That's their problem.

Besides, the crap that you heap upon other people has the tendency to come back around to you eventually. Maybe that's the lesson to be learned here.
Chickens coming home to roost and all..........

Old 08-07-2011, 07:49 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,848,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESS1 View Post
Let go of the politically correct BS they brainwash you with. As humans, we all want to be around our own kind. If you want to call that racism, go ahead. I'll admit that as an Anglo-Saxon white man, I want to live among my own. I don't hate other races; I just don't want to live among them, because obviously, as humans, we are not quite ready to "all get along". These incidents would not happen if people at least admitted this, because it's been taboo for far too long. These people have destroyed a part of London, when they should be grateful that their parents (or grandparents) were able to leave a poor country and live in a developed one. In the United States, Miami is a living, breathing example of how multiculturalism DOES NOT work, only in Miami, us Anglo-Saxon types did the cowardly thing and left, rather than stuck around to fight back.

We ALL want to be among our own kind, deep down. Be honest with yourselves and just admit it. You don't have to be racist to be that way; just realist. I am sick of ungrateful immigrants desecrating our lands, when if they don't like it, they should simply go home, rather than multiply, destroy and create tension. The same goes for the Muslims, the Latinos (who choose to just come here and make a fast buck) and anyone else that chooses to just use and abuse, rather than become a part of our nation.
your a racist bigoted idiot, YOU go away

as for riots being a minority/race thing, c'mon

‪Rangers riot in Manchester ( CCTV )‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-07-2011, 07:49 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Why should the British have to pay for what their dead ancestors wrought?
What happened in the past affects the present.

Based on your logic I could ask you why should America profit from all the hard work from earlier generations?

Decisions that affect the treatment of large groups of people tend to have long term consequences.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
I can't rep you but *Dapz*!

Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,848,307 times

‪Belfast riots: Video of Irish youths attacking police vans‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies