Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 07:21 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times

Advertisements

How Tall is Ron Paul ?
Who cares? The more important question is, "how old is Ron Paul," the answer to which is, "too old!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 07:22 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
How Tall is Ron Paul ?
Who cares? The more important question is, "how old is Ron Paul," the answer to which is, "too old!"

How old is Ron Paul?

Old enough to reach the ground!

(Abe must be hating me by now)

Old 08-12-2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
How old is Ron Paul?

Old enough to reach the ground!

(Abe must be hating me by now)
Should have edited when I could - should read, "too old to be POTUS."

Old 08-12-2011, 08:21 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Should have edited when I could - should read, "too old to be POTUS."
My answer may have been the same. Let us try it out:

"Mr. Paul, how old is too old to be POTUS?"

"Old enough to reach the ground!"

Hmm. Ol Abe's statement does not work that well in that context.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCGranny View Post
He is actually about 5'8" or 5'9". I am 5'3" and have stood next to him, several times, as well as sat next to him and across from him at events.

As for Perry - yawn. Pretty boys don't impress me much. The most appalling thing I ever saw was a nationally-televised exit poll where a woman gushed, "I voted for Clinton because he's so much cuter than the rest!"

OK I get that most people vote on emotion, but really, I mean, REALLY? No matter what peoples' political affiliation, why would you want an idiot like that working for you, teaching your children, or even waiting on you at Applebee's or at WalMart? Unfortunately that is the mentality of the voters today... "Issues? No I don't have any issues, whutchu talkin about?"
so you voted for Clinton and pretty boys don't impress you? Sounds like you don't really know how you feel..In fact your post seems to make no sense. What are you talking about: Why would you want which idiot working for you, teaching your kids, etc. I doubt very many understand your point here.

BTW, what does this have to do with Paul's height?

Old 08-12-2011, 09:07 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
My answer may have been the same. Let us try it out:

"Mr. Paul, how old is too old to be POTUS?"

"Old enough to reach the ground!"

Hmm. Ol Abe's statement does not work that well in that context.
Better a POTUS who's feet are firmly grounded in the Consititution than the radical Marxist coke-head in the Oval Office now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
so you voted for Clinton and pretty boys don't impress you? Sounds like you don't really know how you feel..In fact your post seems to make no sense. What are you talking about: Why would you want which idiot working for you, teaching your kids, etc. I doubt very many understand your point here.

BTW, what does this have to do with Paul's height?
Ummmmmmmm...........you really need to re-read the post to which you responded. I think you missed SCgranny's entire point.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Better a POTUS who's feet are firmly grounded in the Consititution than the radical Marxist coke-head in the Oval Office now.
Ridiculous replies automatically negate themselves...

Old 08-12-2011, 09:41 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Ridiculous replies automatically negate themselves...
Truth hurt?

Obama's Admitted Cocaine Use - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

Quote:
Long before the national media spotlight began to shine on every twist and turn of his life's journey, Barack Obama had this to say about himself: "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. . . . I got high [to] push questions of who I was out of my mind."
....In the book, Obama acknowledges that he used cocaine as a high school student but rejected heroin. "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I repeat: Ridiculous replies automatically negate themselves...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies