Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 10:29 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterhook View Post
hahahahhaahah on the floor laughing at this drivel. Really? Republicans give tax breaks to the rich and are trying to throw grandma under the bus with the voucher for Medicare, throw kids into ignorance with the demolition of public schools and its all because they just want to help us. Really? It may feel like they are kicking us but I guess it ain't so. IDIOT
See, you don't see your own problem.
Think about working hard and getting rich yourself instead of coveting your neighbor's goods.
Since when is keeping more of your money a sin, especially when we have the most over taxed rich folks in the world?

PS: We lost about half the rich folks since Obama took office, I hope that satisfies you.

Do you give your car to your neighbor to keep and also offer to pay for their gas and auto insurance? Why not, you seem to want other folks to do what you refuse to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Why would you vote for those who try to suppress you? Maybe massa will give you cookie? Idiot.
They do, they vote for the Democrats who had hosed them at scools and fund the genocide of blacks through abortion mills.

Massa does give cookies called welfare and government jobs now and then. Giving away the treasury for the vote. In return the blacks get to see a 70% two parent household go down to what, 13%?

Pathetic IMO.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:41 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,513 times
I want somebody from the republican party to address my SPECIFIC question, would voting for republicans benefit most african americans? I'm not talking about me only, but most african americans. What would the republican party do to address the problems that african american struggle with today. Don't tell me what we should do, but what can you do for african americans? If its your opinion that we are lazy, or search for handouts, what can the republican party do for us so that we don't rely on handouts. Somebody from the republican party answer that specific question. If democrats are lying to us, is voting republican a better choice?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
The top 2% own 70% of the wealth, they did not go out and bust their butt to make it, it was the poor slobs like you who made it for them. Now you want give them tax breaks because they do not have enough? You make a false dilemma where you say a poor person wants to take the car of the guy working at a factory. Not at all true, we are talking about the Koch brothers who spend millions trying to convince idiots like you that by sucking them off and being a stooge for them you are supporting yourself. You are more deluded than a Jew who wants to be a Nazi.
You are off by 20% to start with at least and how the F do you know they did not go out and bust butt? The well off I know work 80 hours a week at something productive. When they die, after paying as much as 55% of their income to the tax man they again see their estates charged 50% upon death just for existing.

You sir are clueless.

How many non well off folks offer jobs around where you come from?
Zero would be the correct answer.
Punish success and leave the other people unemployed. You are brilliant...NOT!

Old 08-31-2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I want somebody from the republican party to address my SPECIFIC question, would voting for republicans benefit most african americans?
Yes, because the days of all the public employment and entitlement income is dying for lack of any possible future funds.
Democrat blacks are riding a dead horse and need to be present in BOTH parties to have an effect in their own political future.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:49 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its not that simple. How are you expecting Black people to vote for you (the Republican candidate) when you won't even meet those people in person, shake their hands, look them in the eyes, kiss their babies, throw out a pitch at their son's Little League game, state what you stand for and make commitments to them for a better America when you (the Republican candidate) readily do it the same in predominantly White communities?

Call it what you will. Racism. Negligent. Ambivalence. Or simply deeming that population as unimportant. But the majority of Black Americans see the racially tinged issues that the Republican paryy has had in the past being brought forward into the present by their overt absence among us.
There's another problem. When most black people listen to republicans talk about them, all they hear is "welfare, Affirmative Action*, lazy, uneducated, Democrat Plantation", and other such insult, as we've seen in this thread. And that's at best - go into talk radio, Fox News, or the like, and you get Common portrayed as a Gangsta Rapper, Bill O'Reilly's amazement that black people can eat like civilized humans, and pictures of monkeys with Obama's face photoshopped onto them.

But when democrats go into black churches, or door-to-door in black neighborhoods, or go onto radio shows like the Tom Joyner Morning Show, they *constantly* talk about the importance of good jobs, hard work, clean living, taking care of your kids, education, and so forth, and their audience will fervently agree with them. Hell, Obama does this several times per year, and basically never gets attacked for it, because nearly everyone agrees with him. And so, in black neighborhoods, voting for democrats means voting for good education, strong families, and jobs, and voting for republicans is a vote for nothing.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:53 PM

blacks only represent 13% (I think that is the number but I could be wrong, somebody help me out with that number) of the population, so how is prepresenting both parties going to help us if we are divided among the parties. Also, what policies in the republican party will help african americans? Somebody answer that specific question?

Old 08-31-2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
blacks only represent 13% (I think that is the number but I could be wrong, somebody help me out with that number) of the population, so how is prepresenting both parties going to help us if we are divided among the parties. Also, what policies in the republican party will help african americans? Somebody answer that specific question?
It is going down from 13%, they've been dying out from abortion.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
You form the debate and goals of both parties if you are there.

African Americans don't want debt for their children and grand kids that they made I don't think.
I'm like everyone else's parents you want the best for your kids and for them to be successes. You do that with a far different mentality than the one offered by Democrats.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:13 PM

you didn't answer my question, what are the specific policies that republicans have that will support african american issues? I'm not on welfare, but welfare helps blacks, if you want to get rid of it, what are wee supposed to do. Don't tell me get of my lazy ass and find a job. If i'm not able to, I want you to tell me what am I supposed to do if I have kids and can't get welfare. By the way, I'm just using welfare as an example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies