Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 11:36 AM

1,457 posts, read 2,028,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I was refering to JohnPaul using the term "silent majority ready to explode if it isn't stopped.
The silent majority are tired of being labeled terrorists, racists, being told to go to hell if they don't agree with a status qua of the liberal left. And I am dead on correct.

I agree with the tea party on most of their issues, but not a member. Nor am I a racist, and not a terrorist. I also voted for Obama. I didn't expect this kind of administration of divide/separate and class warfare...I didn't sign up for that crap.

Left keeps labeling me as such and backing me into a corner with this bullcrap and yes, it will happen....it doesn't have a choice but to happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 11:47 AM

146 posts, read 89,260 times
Boy, if the left is represented by the crazed people in this thread and normal Americans get wind of it, it will not bode well for their chances next year. The only people constantly talking about race, bigotry, hateful rhetoric, etc. are people who identify with the left. To say these things about the Tea Party movement is just insane (and untrue)!

Old 08-30-2011, 11:50 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,862,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
The silent majority are tired of being labeled terrorists, racists, being told to go to hell if they don't agree with a status qua of the liberal left. And I am dead on correct.
You are dead on correct. This is true across racial and political lines. People are really starting to get fed up with this childish garbage.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Making threats again I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Bring it on is not a threat. I'm letting the "they better not try and be President"crowd know you have attacked us many times and you lose every time. Civil war, civil rights, WWII.....you lose every time.
this certainly sounds like a threat...

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that the tea party must be stopped and destroyed no matter what means must be used. We need a government agency to do what ever it takes to destroy all of them. They are more dangerous than iran. WAKE UP!

Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
I'm looking at rioters in general, you are looking at black rioters.
Again... which neighborhoods are destroyed by riots?

Old 08-30-2011, 11:56 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I disagree, they are hated because they are going against the best interest of the very same people that they are suppose to represent.
Which people ? Allen West's district is over 80% white and just under 4% Black.

Florida's 22nd congressional district - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-30-2011, 11:58 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Id rather be black and me anyday than some scared tea party member sitting around mad because I might have to compete on a level playing field. The power will come. Obama wont fight the tea party but we will.
Compete on a level field with who exactly, Blacks? Sorry but we are not even in the game.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:03 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post

I agree with the tea party on most of their issues, but not a member. Nor am I a racist, and not a terrorist. I also voted for Obama. I didn't expect this kind of administration of divide/separate and class warfare...I didn't sign up for that crap.

Left keeps labeling me as such and backing me into a corner with this bullcrap and yes, it will happen....it doesn't have a choice but to happen.
Sigh. Where in the world is the "silent" majority being labeled as terrorists, racists, and being told to go to hell by the "liberal" left? Strawman argument here. If anything, the original poster was stating that the CBC was calling for a "war" against the tea party, not the "silent" majority. The Tea Party is no where near the majority. And I see you voted for Obama. You do know this "divide/separate and class warfare" thing has been going on long before President Obama was elected. That issue was already there.

Still, I am curious as to what you mean that you will explode. Spontaneous Human combustion? Or are you implying violence?
Oh and nobody is calling you a racist or a terrorist. Relax.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:06 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Again... which neighborhoods are destroyed by riots?
Again, I was talking about general rioters, you black rioters. Hence rioters generally end up damaging areas local to them whether they be Black, White, Hispanic, or Asian.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:08 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Again, I was talking about general rioters, you black rioters. Hence rioters generally end up damaging areas local to them whether they be Black, White, Hispanic, or Asian.
Actually, there was no race mentioned in my question, so let's see you list the actual neighborhoods destroyed by riots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies