Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2011, 09:09 PM

908 posts, read 1,662,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Unwanted and Coerced Abortions - YouTube

How many on here have had a forced abortion or knows someone who was forced to get an abortion?
i know of several, and one of them was actually physically held down to make her go thru with it ( a teenager forced by her mom).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 09:15 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bpurrfect View Post
i know of several, and one of them was actually physically held down to make her go thru with it ( a teenager forced by her mom).
So let's see a copy of the police report.

That's the only way you can prove that. I'm sure if you know about it you did the right thing and reported it.

No honest ethical doctor would perform an abortion under those circumstances.

Why would you think making abortion illegal would stop anything like this?????

Old 09-08-2011, 09:16 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,744,223 times
What's up with the Orwellian word in the title?

Old 09-08-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yes, and many women have an abortion and breathe a deep sigh of relief...and go on to lead healthy productive HAPPY lives ...not bitter old hags who are jealous of anyone having FUN SEX!

Take your "women are emotional wrecks who never grew up" to whoever or whatever created humans and complain to them.
When ya think aobut it pregnancy is one GAWDAWFUL thing to go through....

Abortion has been around since pregnancy has been around and making it legal and safe didn't change a thing except for letting more women live.

Something anti-choicers HATE.

Anti-choicers also consider women nothing more than breeding cattle who ALL just fall to pieces after an abortion because women are such delicate little things.... just another way of expressing fear/hate of and for women.

Anti-choicers do NOT give a damn if a woman suffers because of unequal pay, unequal advancement in the workplace, unequal treatment in schools or sports...they don't care that women end up being responsible for all cooking and cleaning and primary care givern to children because men are lazy slobs...

No, they only care about controlling and punishing women for having an enjoyable normal sex life which they ENVY...because they have no idea what that is...
whatever, that's quite a bitter sounding rant. as a woman, I don't believe for one second that enjoying lots of good sex and abortion, should ever have to go hand in hand. One is beautiful and good and an incredible GOD- GIVEN GIFT, the other is ugly, morbid, bloody, gorey, deathly, and hurts people all around for a very long time, all too often. what do you want? should all women just turn off our emotions and pretend not to have a heart? maybe we should violently rip out the results of our love relationship from our bodies? or pretend not to be women and mothers? only think about competing with men? I'd rather get along with mine, and have a beautiful relationship of mutual supportiveness and love and complementarity to each other. Like Feminists for Life likes to say, "our children are not the enemy". Moms who have kids, usually know this. I wonder whose bad idea it was, who first came up with the thought, "let's empower women by getting them to kill their kids". sorry, I don't buy that for one second. And pregnancy for me, several times, has not been godawful, but very happy and rewarding. giving birth to my babies was always a very happy event even if there were complications. Even when I was married to an abusive guy a long time ago.
Of course having a good loving supportive mate helps a great deal. Men should be educated to be such.

Feminists for Life - Women Deserve Better

Last edited by 2bpurrfect; 09-08-2011 at 09:31 PM..

Old 09-08-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
So let's see a copy of the police report.

That's the only way you can prove that. I'm sure if you know about it you did the right thing and reported it.

No honest ethical doctor would perform an abortion under those circumstances.

Why would you think making abortion illegal would stop anything like this?????

like a lot of other victimization, this was never reported except to a therapist and friends many many years later. We all figured there was a statute of limitations. (unfortunately). What makes you think that abortionists are necessarily ethical people? anyone who could cold bloodedly do what they do so often, might just have some sort of sociopathy. unethical indeed, there is plenty of unethical activity and violations going on in abortion clinics.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
whatever, that's quite a bitter sounding rant. as a woman, I don't believe for one second that enjoying lots of good sex and abortion, should ever have to go hand in hand. One is beautiful and good and an incredible GOD- GIVEN GIFT, the other is ugly, morbid, bloody, gorey, deathly, and hurts people all around for a very long time, all too often. what do you want? should all women just turn off our emotions and pretend not to have a heart? pretend not to be women and mothers? only think about competing with men? I'd rather get along with mine, and have a beautiful relationship of mutual supportiveness and love and complementarity to each other. Like Feminists for Life likes to say, "our children are not the enemy". Moms who have kids, usually know this. I wonder whose bad idea it was, who first came up with the thought, "let's empower women by getting them to kill their kids". sorry, I don't buy that for one second.

Feminists for Life - Women Deserve Better

Oh ya when someone shoves some facts at you hide behind the old trite "Oh you're bitter/angry/whatever..." How about using the word "sad" with a (sigh)....that's pretty dramatic, too.
Not many women kill their kids and certainly not ANY who have had abortions and no kids....ONLY mothers can, and do, kill their kids.

""""ugly, morbid, bloody, gorey, deathly, and hurts people all around for a very long time, all too often. """"

Sounds just like pregnancy.

Your complete lack of compassion for women who know they shouldn't have a baby or can't afford one is quite striking.

Many women have great sex and lose control and forget BC....and it's been happening since the beginning of time and won't change....people have all levels of sex drive and some , who have little and little passion, will never understand those who do and become bitter and want to control and punish women who are getting what they can't have...

Abortion is ONLY about control and punishment of women, nothing else....or you'd be out protesting the war...and since anti-choicers are usually Repugs, they LOVE war which kills real live babies.....and they're all for it...

Old 09-08-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
like a lot of other victimization, this was never reported except to a therapist and friends many many years later. We all figured there was a statute of limitations. (unfortunately). What makes you think that abortionists are necessarily ethical people? anyone who could cold bloodedly do what they do so often, might just have some sort of sociopathy. unethical indeed, there is plenty of unethical activity and violations going on in abortion clinics.
Ya, I noticed whenever I've asked those who swear forced abortions are rampant why they didn't report this crime they ALWAYS worm out of it....but since you think this is happening constantly why aren't you reporting the recent ones??????????????

Yes, doctors who perform abortions are as ethical as any other doctors and you canNOT prove otherwise.

Where's ANY proof of your overly dramatic allegations???

Old 09-08-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Oh ya when someone shoves some facts at you hide behind the old trite "Oh you're bitter/angry/whatever..." How about using the word "sad" with a (sigh)....that's pretty dramatic, too.
Not many women kill their kids and certainly not ANY who have had abortions and no kids....ONLY mothers can, and do, kill their kids.

""""ugly, morbid, bloody, gorey, deathly, and hurts people all around for a very long time, all too often. """"

Sounds just like pregnancy.

Your complete lack of compassion for women who know they shouldn't have a baby or can't afford one is quite striking.

Many women have great sex and lose control and forget BC....and it's been happening since the beginning of time and won't change....people have all levels of sex drive and some , who have little and little passion, will never understand those who do and become bitter and want to control and punish women who are getting what they can't have...

Abortion ONLY about control and punishment, nothing else....or you'd be out protesting the war...and since anti-choicers are usually Repugs, they LOVE war which kills real live babies.....and they'er all for it...
if only you knew how much good passionate sex men and women who have kids, are having..... where are you getting these backwards assumptions about people's sex drives, sex lives, etc? how could you say that people with a house full of kids, don't like sex or don't get any????????? that's just ludicrous and pretty obviously impossible.
In fact, giving birth, INCREASES a woman's sexual enjoyment, appetite and desire for sex, every time they give birth it increases MORE. This is medical fact.
pregnancy is beautiful, live-giving, positive, and produces something very very good- our beloved kids whom we love for the rest of our lives. Or at least most of us do.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
if only you knew how much good passionate sex men and women who have kids, are having..... where are you getting these backwards assumptions about people's sex drives, sex lives, etc? how could you say that people with a house full of kids, don't like sex or don't get any????????? that's just ludicrous and pretty obviously impossible.
In fact, giving birth, INCREASES a woman's sexual enjoyment, appetite and desire for sex, every time they give birth it increases MORE. This is medical fact.
pregnancy is beautiful, live-giving, positive, and produces something very very good- our beloved kids whom we love for the rest of our lives. Or at least most of us do.
So why don't you just have all that enjoyable sex and MYOB?

I don't believe it for a minute anyway...bitter, unhappy people are the ones who want to restrict others....if sexually fulfilled people were so happy they wouldn't have the time or the inclionation to make life miserable for others, they wouldn't be in to power/control trips....

Saying that pregnancy is ALWAYS so wonderful shows your complete lack of understanding of other women and what their realities may be...but total lack of understanding and compassion are the main traits of anti-choicers..

Old 09-08-2011, 10:02 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
What's up with the Orwellian word in the title?
It's Double-Plus UnFact?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies