Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,397,757 times

Advertisements

Hoffa was right. This is war against those racist clowns. I say this is the beginning of the end of the tea party. If you are uncomfortable with that? Good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 09:28 PM

30,364 posts, read 51,981,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
These are the modern-day equivilant of brown shirts, and TEA Party Patriots and Conservatives in general are the new Juden. It IS going to get ugly, but we shall stand firm and fight for the USA against the thugocracy.

We will withstand a hundred Crystal Nachts and we will prevail.
As a Jew, your analogy is not only HIGHLY offensive to me, but it doesn't even make sense... try again, this time without comparing political panty-twisting & bickering to the slaughter of 6,000,000+ innocent people.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:26 PM

1,019 posts, read 590,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
As a Jew, your analogy is not only HIGHLY offensive to me, but it doesn't even make sense... try again, this time without comparing political panty-twisting & bickering to the slaughter of 6,000,000+ innocent people.
As an agnostic, I don't give a damn about your phoney "offense". Tell it to somebody who cares.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:34 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,143,309 times
Quote:
As an agnostic, I don't give a damn about your phoney "offense". Tell it to somebody who cares.

Quote:
An agnostic is a person who believes that the existence of a greater power, such as a god, cannot be proven or disproved.
Explain how being agnostic is synonymous with being insensitive and void of a moral compass.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:14 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,711,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am sure that you never saw the video of that group of SEIU thugs actually beating the hell out of that little black man in St. Louis.

That girl looked like she had really been stomped on. Bleeding and all. That man barely pushed down on the back of her head and jaw. I have a feeling you will see much worse before out next election, if we get to have one.
The people who are selling out America deserve a good thrashing. As far as I am concerned our Stimulis program should begin with manufacturing Guillotines. We are under attack, what can we do but respond.

Or to quote Michelle Bachmann """ We need you to take out a few of these bad guys""" Its WAR

Old 09-07-2011, 11:17 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,905,309 times
Quote:
Good old Latrang, disrespectful and rude as always.

By the way, I like your "smokers are filthy pigs" thing, shows your childishness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The people who are selling out America deserve a good thrashing. As far as I am concerned our Stimulis program should begin with manufacturing Guillotines. We are under attack, what can we do but respond

Agreed!

Old 09-08-2011, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Explain how being agnostic is synonymous with being insensitive and void of a moral compass.
Nary a clue, but go ahead and explain it after you jump down from the high-horse, sonny-boy. Need a ladder?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
OK, try this one. Tell me if it is less offensive.

These are the modern-day equivilant of brown shirts, and TEA Party Patriots and Conservatives in general are the new Juden. It IS going to get ugly, but we shall stand firm and fight for the USA against the thugocracy.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:23 AM

30,364 posts, read 51,981,374 times
Quote:
OK, try this one. Tell me if it is less offensive.

Nope, still offensive and overly dramatic - you people are such drama queens, LOL.

And my feelings are anything but phony... you'd get that if you had any clue as to what you were saying.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:30 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here are the words said by Hoffa and followed by Obama. I really wonder how libs can twist the words of either of them to show that Hoffa didn't declare outright warfare with the Tea Party, those SOBs, and how you can twist Obama's words to show him doing anything but bragging on Hoffa. It would be so good to see you twist the words we can all hear here.

» Obama Declares He’s ‘Proud’ of Hoffa–After Hoffa Declares ‘War’ on Tea Party ‘Sons-Of-*******’ - Big Government
0bama needs to put an end to this insanity, but he won't, because they say exactly what he wants them to say.

So far, according to democrat politicians, law makers, union bosses, and TV and cable news anchors, the millions of Americans who disagree with 0bama's policies are:

sons of *******
want to hang blacks
terrorists
Wahhabi-wing of the GOP
Hezbollah-wing of the GOP
suicide bombers
came to Washington to kill women
racists
barbarians
holding a gun to people's heads
hostage takers
Nazis
KKK
want to bring back Jim Crow laws
can go straight to hell
are the real enemy

...and much much more. 0bama is silent as a lamb during all this, even when he follows Hoffa after he made those off the rails comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies