Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 08:55 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
HA!!! I wonder how those on the far right will spin this...

By this measure he's a bigger dummy than Bush.
What makes you think they care? Seriously, I bet having a 2.2 GPA will make him more likable among the conservative base. They'll say he's a "real person" - like Sarah Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 08:56 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendBeav3 View Post
When I was a moron (i.e. 22 years old) I voted for GW. Since then, I've avoided voting for morons who think gravity doesn't exist.
Just stop your killing me

LMAO!!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 09:00 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But then why won't he release his transcript so everybody could see how well he did. Are most people college grads and automatically know about this. You said it but if he is so proud why doesn't he just release his transcripts. Surely he could get it done, since he has supposedly jarred his BC out of Hawaii.
Anyone and everyone with a lick of sense knows that a Magna C*m Laude degree from Harvard Law indicates an almost perfect GPA.

Show me one quote from Obama that indicates that he is "so proud" of his Harvard degree.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Do you believe everything you are spoon fed about Obama without verification?

Jack Cashill: "Deconstructing Obama" - YouTube

Archived-Articles: Obama Stung by SOTU Plagiarism Rap
Seriously, you expect me to listen to the nonsense of a RWNJ?

Show me where Harvard has denied awarding Pres. Obama a law degree, MCL.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I'm gonna ask one more time. Where are Obama's transcripts and why do you avoid this ever-pressing question?
They are archived somewhere at Harvard. Where do you think they are?

Old 09-09-2011, 09:14 PM

760 posts, read 685,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I'm gonna ask one more time. Where are Obama's transcripts and why do you avoid this ever-pressing question?
Trump, is that you?

Old 09-09-2011, 09:28 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Do you believe everything you are spoon fed about Obama without verification?

Jack Cashill: "Deconstructing Obama" - YouTube

Archived-Articles: Obama Stung by SOTU Plagiarism Rap
Thanks a bundle for this post. I decided to look further into the whole thing so I watched your video. YouTube had done away with the embedding so I had to click on YouTube which I always do anyway and it worked so well for me this time. On that page of the YouTube program I saw that there was an interview with S. E. Cupp. Now Cupp is a radio talk show host and a really good one I might add. If I could find a place near enough to hear her I would never miss her show.

Anyway the best part of that interview was when Cashill agreed with Cupp, what a lovely young thing, that Obama was a liar, literary fraud far more radical than he ever admitted.

OK, I found more people who say primarily the same things about the fact that Obama turned some of his "Dreams of my Father" over to Bill Ayers so he could rewrite them to make them sound better. They all say that the flow of the book from Obama's C- style of writing to the A or better style of Ayers is easy to detect.

Do you know how much time I have spent getting ready to spend much more getting into this? It is over 1 1/2 hours and will get much bigger before this night is over. Thanks for getting me started. I am wanting to find these things but not good enough at research to get them. Well now you have put me into it again.

Here is the link to the Cupp-Cashill interview I talked about.

Must Listen!: S.E. Cupp show with Jack Cashill: Obama DID NOT write either of his first two books! - YouTube

I will probably be back with lots more before this one is over. I read the paper that Obama wrote at Columbia, "Breaking the War Mentality" because I have always wanted to see it. It is a copied copy of the thing and tells me a lot more about Obama than most other things. Now I am off and running to see so much more about him.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Let me put it this way. If Obama didn't have the grades he wouldn't have been in Harvard Law in the first place. Once more if he didn't have the grades at Harvard Law he would have had to do, and win, one of the most competative write ons in known to man, which by itself would be a monumental achievement.

It would be almost impossible, if not impossible for him to have gotten on to something that is one of the most direct paths to a Supreme Court clerkship with grades at Perry's level.
Can you show me some proof of how Obama got into Harvard, in the first place? Show away as I am ready. I know what I believe but maybe you can prove it wrong.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Keep in mind (this requires you to ), Perry's transcripts were leaked. He did not "release" them.
Leaked by who to whom? Surely Kos wasn't the leakee. That makes it all just a bit shady sounding to me. Who leaked those grades and who did they leak them to? Surely you know so let me know.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:40 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldraider View Post
Having the ability to memorize facts for an A is not the test of anyone ability to apply their knowledge to real life situations. What is needed is a combination of knowledge and a huge amount of common sense. That which cannot be gained by studying. It takes life experiences. We also need someone, anyone, in Washington to have the ability to work and get along with others. I believe everyone in Washington got a U in plays well with others in school. All the he said, she said is killing all of us.
So you are saying that Perry is not stupid, just really lazy. I feel so much better now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies