Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2011, 07:47 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,994,162 times

Advertisements

Mr. Smith I admire that you are one of the few decent Democrats out there with morals & values.

I commend you for having the guts to admit on national television as a man of your stature you are a Democrat that is firmly against abortion & gay marriage.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 07:48 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Mr. Smith I admire that you are one of the few decent Democrats out there with morals & values.

I commend you for having the guts to admit on national television you are a Democrat that is firmly against abortion & gay marriage.
Seriously, this is not "news". MANY African Americans are quite conservative AND vote Democrat. Personally, I am also a Pro-Life Independent (who tends to vote Democrat)

Old 09-09-2011, 07:51 PM

760 posts, read 685,602 times
Quote:
I commend you for having the guts to admit on national television as a man of your stature you are a Democrat that is firmly against abortion & gay marriage.
Is Smith an avid City Data reader now?

Old 09-09-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
Is Smith an avid City Data reader now?
Hopefully its food for thought for some of you.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:55 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
I damn near puked when Smith said to Hannity, "You are a good man" instead of telling the
truth and telling him he is a moron.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I damn near puked when Smith said to Hannity, "You are a good man" instead of telling the
truth and telling him he is a moron.
What makes him a moron...because he dropped out of college to persue a career in professional broadcasting?

This thread is about Emmitt's take on politics, not Sean Hannity.

Love how Liberals squirm when one of their own speaks from his heart rather than from his ass.

Emmitt is a wonderful man & a Dallas Cowboy for life.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:15 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
If you were an African American you’ll recognize that most blacks have a similar view as Emmitt. The majority of blacks are socially conservative & economically liberal. Most white democrats are far more liberal than their black counter parts.

Quote:

Old 09-09-2011, 08:18 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times
Quote:

Why don't you and Emmitt teach me some morals & values, I guess I don't have any. I'm not some busy body preaching about how others should lead their lives.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:25 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,327 times
Quote:
What makes him a moron...because he dropped out of college to persue a career in professional broadcasting?

Love how Liberals squirm when one of their own speaks from his heart rather than from his ass.

How can emmitt be one of their own if he is a conservative?

Old 09-09-2011, 08:28 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:

No! What makes him a moron is that he is a contradicting, propaganda spreading idiot who is full of hypocrisy. But like you said this story is about Emmitt not Hannity. And I agree with most everything Emmitt said minus Hannity being a good man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies