Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 12:04 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,395,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
There will be one more UN resolution that Israel summarily ignores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 12:25 AM

355 posts, read 977,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm113 View Post
I think you misunderstood the meaning of statehood.
It means they would be an independent state (country), not part of the United States.
No, I understood it correctly. I was just taking the pish on everyone... I think the correct term for this would be "independence" or "nationhood" and not so much "statehood"

Back on-topic; I think Israel would never allow it. They will find some way or excuse to re-occupy it within some months... I've met quite a few decent Israelis in my life, and if they would be running that country it wouldn't be nearly as aggressive as it is, but these are people that care about as much about Judaism as I do about Catholicism, live in liberal Tel Aviv or Haifa and are generally very modern. For every single one of those, you'll also find a hardline idiot that thinks they should have the right to the land all the twelve tribes used to own in their work of fiction, and anything not of their faith is of lesser concern...

Somehow the Israeli government needs to find it's way between these extremes. If Israel allows Palestine to be independent, their "external" terror threat would become a domestic one, something they don't want after Yigal Amir.

Old 09-16-2011, 01:45 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proterra View Post
No, I understood it correctly. I was just taking the pish on everyone... I think the correct term for this would be "independence" or "nationhood" and not so much "statehood"

Back on-topic; I think Israel would never allow it. They will find some way or excuse to re-occupy it within some months... I've met quite a few decent Israelis in my life, and if they would be running that country it wouldn't be nearly as aggressive as it is, but these are people that care about as much about Judaism as I do about Catholicism, live in liberal Tel Aviv or Haifa and are generally very modern. For every single one of those, you'll also find a hardline idiot that thinks they should have the right to the land all the twelve tribes used to own in their work of fiction, and anything not of their faith is of lesser concern...

Somehow the Israeli government needs to find it's way between these extremes. If Israel allows Palestine to be independent, their "external" terror threat would become a domestic one, something they don't want after Yigal Amir.
I don't think its even remotely possible that they
can achieve (the Palestinians) statehood. It might
get a few votes when it goes before the UN, but
I doubt it will amount to much. Even if it did gain
support, the U.S. would veto it.

The "statehood" thing is just a ploy anyway. If they
got it they it would do little more than get them
recognized by the other arab states. They really
have no claim to the land.

The way I see it, they don't want to be a part of
anything. They want everything given to them. They
Could be arab Isralies, but, thats not good enough
for them.

I got a kick out of your first post. That mignt just
be the way to go. Give em Catalina island, call it
Palestine the 51 state.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:46 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
1871: An American General named, Albert Pike completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.

The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.

The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

Timeline of the Rothschild family
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidee View Post
You had nothing so you decided to avoid it by quoting a delusional blog with no references to the bombing or ABB.
You still don't see the agenda...

Old 09-16-2011, 09:39 AM

915 posts, read 1,190,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proterra View Post

state noun /stāt/
A nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government
  • - Germany, Italy, and other European states

Old 09-16-2011, 10:03 AM

The U.S. plans to veto... Surprised?...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:41 PM

119 posts, read 150,727 times
Quote:
You still don't see the agenda...
Do you agree that such claims need hard facts to back it up? In my opinion this is fiction. How do we know this is true? Because someone wrote a blog? I did not see any references worth mentioning.

To answer your question, no I do not. I see a work of fiction presented as "truth".

Prove it. Or I will write you off as another lunatic (or troll) spreading propaganda for the weak minded. I strongly advise you to read Source criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-16-2011, 02:03 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,517,673 times
Quote:
The U.S. plans to veto... Surprised?...
smh

Old 09-16-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidee View Post
Do you agree that such claims need hard facts to back it up? In my opinion this is fiction. How do we know this is true? Because someone wrote a blog? I did not see any references worth mentioning.

To answer your question, no I do not. I see a work of fiction presented as "truth".

Prove it. Or I will write you off as another lunatic (or troll) spreading propaganda for the weak minded. I strongly advise you to read Source criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOL... write off whatever you want... This was a false flag operation to retaliate against Norway for thier anti-world banker stance...

Old 09-16-2011, 02:33 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
LOL... write off whatever you want... This was a false flag operation to retaliate against Norway for thier anti-world banker stance...
Please stop using the internet to spread anti-Semitic garbage. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies