Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2011, 06:46 PM

37,108 posts, read 41,277,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
He has wisdom and truth, whatever type of doctor he is. I am not any type of doctor and I do not allow immunizations of any kind to get near my bod.

So he is "wise and truthful" even though he has no training to allow him to evaluate vaccines?

Quote:

More on Gardasil.

"It is a frustrating time when our young girls and women are being lined up and jabbed with a vaccine that has the potential to affect their future fertility - HPV (Gardasil) vaccine - and that may be the least of the problems.
There is no evidence that Gardasil impairs fertility. Treatment for the cervical abnormalities caused by HPV can definitely cause fertility problems, though they are fortunately uncommon.

Quote:
Anyone with a HPV infection (and they are common), who is given the vaccine risks immune system shutdown or autoimmune disease. "Purpura vaccinatoria" - an abnormal immune system response has been recorded following vacination with smallpox and other vaccines when the vaccine recipient is already incubating the same infection. They are not testing for wart virus infection prior to vaccination. In the trials for this vaccine they were careful to exclude anyone with a wart virus or who developed a wart virus infection. They chose women who were not likely to have more than one sexual partner, thereby minimising this risk. THIS IS AN UNKNOWN RISK FACTOR but when you read the reports already in from overseas you will see that once again vaccination is not rocket science, unless you equate it with the ones that explode and obliterate!" How Safe is Gardasil ? - Extracted from the Immunise Australia Literature
Gardasil has been given to women with known infections with the strains in the vaccine. It was hoped that the vaccine would help those people clear the virus. It does not do so, unfortunately, but it does not cause the problem you are describing.

I believe this is the third time I have posted this link:

Effect of human papillomavirus 16/18 L1 viruslike parti... [JAMA. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Quote:
"Three deaths were related to the vaccine. One physician’s assistant reported that a female patient “died of a blood clot three hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine.” Two other reports, on girls 12 and 19, reported deaths relating to heart problems and/or blood clotting.“The FDA adverse event reports on the HPV vaccine read like a catalog of horrors,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.....Of the 42 women who received the vaccine while pregnant, 18 experienced side effects ranging from spontaneous abortion to fetal abnormities."---[May 2007] Judicial Watch Uncovers Three Deaths Relating to HPV Vaccine
If someone died of a blood clot three hours after receiving the vaccine, the clot was already there when the vaccine was given. Just shows that the physician's assistant that made the report does not understand the pathophysiology of deep vein thrombosis.

The women who developed blood clots after Gardasil have been investigated. They had risk factors for clotting, such as use of birth control pills and smoking, that were more likely to cause blood clots than Gardasil.

The risks of miscarriage and fetal anomalies are no higher in Gardasil recipients than in the general population.

Quote:
"Polysorbate-80 is used in pharmacology to assist in the delivery of certain drugs or chemotherapeutic agents across the blood-brain-barrier. What viral, bacterial, yeast, heavy metal or other vaccine containing ingredient need to pass into the brains of our children? Do they belong in the brain? Is that part of the needed immune response to protect our children from disease? Do vaccine materials pass across the blood-brain barrier with the help of Polysorbate-80? If so, are there complications from being in the brains of our children? Is this another connection to help us get an understanding of why 1 in 150 children have autism, or 1 in 6 children has developmental/learning disabilities? "Aluminum and Vaccine Ingredients: What Do We Know? What Don’t We Know? by Lawrence B. Palevsky, MD, FAAP
So now we are back to vaccines cause autism? You do know that Wakefield, the charlatan who made up the theory that measles vaccine causes autism, has been discredited and lost his license to practice medicine, don't you?

Palevsky knows better. I note from his web site that his practice is now being run by a nurse practitioner while he lectures and sells videos. Controversy gets him speaking engagements. He has not personally done any original vaccine research.

You may choose not to vaccinate yourself. Herd immunity to HPV will take a long time to develop. Just hope your child does not call you when she is 27 years old and tell you she has HPV and ask why you did not have her vaccinated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 07:01 PM

37,108 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
HERE is some reading that can keep us all busy for awhile and it's clearly all of the proof any parent needs to avoid this money-making Mistake, named Gardasil! FOIA granted us these pages of horror, and I am not exaggerating.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/files/d...-to-092010.pdf

Oh! and Eleanor, you can no longer say "most" doctors...in support of vaccination. The doctors as well as Phd's in Science are now a literal crowd. First, though, let's look at what doctors in times-gone-by, said about this subject since we are always told that the shots saved us from the diseases of the past, and present!

"Perhaps the greatest evil of immunization lies in its diversion of public attention from true methods of disease prevention. It encourages public authorities to permit all kinds of sanitary defects and social problems to remain undressed, particularly in schools. It ignores the part played by food and sunlight and many other factors in the maintenance of health. It exaggerates the risk of diphtheria and works upon the fear of parents. The more it is supported by public authorities, the more will its dangers and disadvantages be concealed or denied."---- M. Meadow Bayly, M.R.C.S., 1944

Dr. McNalty told the Congress of the Royal Sanitary Institute, in 1927, that acute nervous diseases are on the increase, and are "taking the place of the old epidemics." [1936 Pamphlet] The Case AGAINST Vaccination By M. BEDDOW BAYLY M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.

"Compare these well vaccinated countries with Australia, the least vaccinated country in the world. In 134 years, not one-fifth of the children born have been vaccinated. Yet only three Australian children under five have died of that disease. In the last 50 years, no child under five has died of smallpox, and in the whole of her history, less than one person per annum has died of it, although allowing five years protective period, only 2 per cent, of her population have ever been "protected." [1936 Pamphlet] The Case AGAINST Vaccination By M. BEDDOW BAYLY M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
1944, 1927, and 1936?!

You've got to be kidding!

A report to VAERS does not mean the vaccine caused the reported problem!

Old 10-05-2011, 10:13 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
ANY kind of doctor has enough education to "evaluate Immunizations." Good grief, any person with wisdom, critical-thinking abilities and the time to research the vast amount of evidence of harm that the shots have done and are doing, is qualified to not only evaluate but to refuse any or all shots in their lifetime.

Too bad no website has put up, that I can yet find, the timeline that I saw in one of the many books about this subject. It showed the percentage of childhood onset diabetes, cancers and asthma per 100K kids back in the early fifties, going to and past the time when our nation and the UK started "mandatory" vaccinations for school attendance, and the line went until 1980, I believe it was.

The line for all three diseases shot up peculiarly after both nations had been forcing (in reality, intimidating) the majority of kids to have their schedule of shots. NOTHING else under the sun excuses what the timeline clearly exhibited.

The immunizations for childhood "diseases" have forced most families to trade those diseases for others, that is all they have accomplished.

"You may choose not to vaccinate yourself. Herd immunity to HPV will take a long time to develop. Just hope your child does not call you when she is 27 years old and tell you she has HPV and ask why you did not have her vaccinated."

One of my two daughters is, coincidentally this age, now. No, that phonecall will not be happening. She knows the truth about the immunizations, why the schedule for them has grown disgustingly so, over the years, how the shots' effects wear-off, how that every time there is a regional outbreak of any of the diseases that a considerable portion of the people with said disease are fully, or partially immunized for it.

More links--because "facts matter" ---

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...nt-tested.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/026293.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/024872.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/025613.html

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...d4HMRiovY9ri-Q

http://health.amuchbetterway.com/hpv...e-effective-2/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/18...-side-effects/

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/hpv.aspx

http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/ove...l_side_effects

Last edited by Sunnysee; 10-05-2011 at 10:25 PM..

Old 10-05-2011, 10:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
So tell us, what disease did we trade for diphtheria? Pertussis? Tetanus? Polio? Meningitis? Measles, mumps, rubella and chickenpox? Hepatitis A and B? And don't say autism, that theory has been totally debunked.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:29 PM

We traded them for Millions of cases of Childhood onset Diabetes, Asthma, Cancers, and Autism, without question.

The Immunization Schedule is insane, and is so very much fuller than since the sixties, for example that this is why we had never even heard the word

"Autism" in the sixties.

The American Cancer Society mailed a brochure to my mom's house when my "then" eight year old nephew was newly-diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma, a Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. They admitted in it that this type of cancer has a "relationship" with the virus that causes Chickenpox. I'm betting, before researching what I am about to say--

that Burkitts Lymphoma has probably increased drastically since the unnecessary shot for Chickenpox has become a "norm."

Old 10-05-2011, 10:36 PM

Tetanus! glad you mentioned that one...what a waste of money THAT one, is!! Good grief, in the first place, it is very difficult to "catch" that one, as it requires a very specific set of conditions to do so, so much so that out of one of our wars, dang memory I forget which one, WW2? out of at least a million troops fighting in it, only one Dozen got tetanus, and some of them had been innoculated with it, of course!

How on earth could Tetanus, as an immunization be working when the human body cannot develop an immunity to it, since it is a BACTERIUM?!

Were that possible, we women could use an immunization to prevent recurring UTIs.
It simply is not so.

A young woman in her thirties, not twenty years ago, actually won her court case of having developed MS from her tetanus shot, and to be able to WIN that case, she had to have proved it beyond any "reasonable doubt" and she did.

I once cut a finger badly enough that it needed stitches. How? by living without a dishwasher and cutting the finger on a broken glass inside very sudsy, OXYGENATED water!

The hospital and nurse attending pushed the shot on my like crazy, insulting my own intelligence since Tetanus is killed

BY Oxygen!

Yeah, trust the Gardasil vaccination when we cannot trust the shots that have come before it?! No....I cannot. I have one body and don't personally believe in reincarnation and cherish my life very much.

1969- and outbreak of Diptheria in Chicago- their city board of health reported that 4 of the 16 patients had been fully immunized and 5 others partially immunized, and two of the showed full immunity, but got the disease. A separate outbreak in which 3 died of it showed that one of the fatalities had been fully immunized. 14 of the 23 that came down with it were, also.

JAMA reported on a survey done in California of its ob-gyn docs, sorry don't have the year in my notes. NINETY percent of these docs refused to be vaccinated themselves for rubella. Why?!

Numerous studies have shown that women immunized against rubella when they were children lack immunity in adolescence, evidenced by blood tests. How is it, therefore mainly the shots that are preventing us from having more outbreaks?! (childhood diseases decreased in the fifties at a time when education and awareness about hygiene increased dramatically in society)

1978- a survey of 30 states showed that more than half of the kids that contracted measles were vaccinated for them. worse, the WHO stated that the chances are approx. 15 times! greater that measles will be contracted by vaccinated people.

1994- in a recent 39 month period, the FDA collected more than 54,000 reports of injury and death following vaccinations. It is believed that thousands of serious side effects are failing to be reported. Many a physician simply tells the parent they firmly believe the child's symptoms weren't because of the shot.

There is a little publicized program called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. it began in 1986 and by 1994 had paid out over 450 Million Dollars on more than 1000 awards. Doesn't make the news, does it? I had to research to learn about it.

The Journal of Pediatrics has reported that the whooping cough vaccine may only be fifty percent effective. July '94 the New England Journal of Med. posted a study that found that more than 80 percent! of children under 5 yrs. old that contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated! (again, WHY vaccinate?? and what other factors are at play here that are why we have as few outbreaks of these diseases as we do?)

Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
ANY kind of doctor has enough education to "evaluate Immunizations." Good grief, any person with wisdom, critical-thinking abilities and the time to research the vast amount of evidence of harm that the shots have done and are doing, is qualified to not only evaluate but to refuse any or all shots in their lifetime.

Too bad no website has put up, that I can yet find, the timeline that I saw in one of the many books about this subject. It showed the percentage of childhood onset diabetes, cancers and asthma per 100K kids back in the early fifties, going to and past the time when our nation and the UK started "mandatory" vaccinations for school attendance, and the line went until 1980, I believe it was.

The line for all three diseases shot up peculiarly after both nations had been forcing (in reality, intimidating) the majority of kids to have their schedule of shots. NOTHING else under the sun excuses what the timeline clearly exhibited.

The immunizations for childhood "diseases" have forced most families to trade those diseases for others, that is all they have accomplished.

"You may choose not to vaccinate yourself. Herd immunity to HPV will take a long time to develop. Just hope your child does not call you when she is 27 years old and tell you she has HPV and ask why you did not have her vaccinated."

One of my two daughters is, coincidentally this age, now. No, that phonecall will not be happening. She knows the truth about the immunizations, why the schedule for them has grown disgustingly so, over the years, how the shots' effects wear-off, how that every time there is a regional outbreak of any of the diseases that a considerable portion of the people with said disease are fully, or partially immunized for it.

More links--because "facts matter" ---

The Lead Vaccine Developer Comes Clean So She Can "Sleep At Night": Gardasil and Cervarix Don't Work, Are Dangerous, and Weren't Tested

1300 Girls Harmed by HPV Vaccines in UK; Bizarre Side Effects Like Paralysis and Epilepsy

Rat Poison Chemical Found in Ingredient List For HPV Vaccine

The Tragic Truth behind the Gardasil Nightmare

AFP: Spain withdraws cervical cancer shot after illnesses

Health – A Much Better Way | Is the HPV Vaccine Safe and Effective?

Dangerous Gardasil Side Effects | LIVESTRONG.COM

Gardasil and HPV Infection - National Vaccine Information Center

Gardasil Side Effects Lawsuits | Side Effects: Blood Clots, Miscarriage, Death
Yes, facts matter. Where are yours? The majority of people are vaccinated. Therefore when people get sick from vaccine preventable diseases the majority of people will be vaccinated people. Your point?

Your links are bad and your assertions grounded in nothing but poorly thought out speculation not grounded in fact.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:44 PM

Look at these Headlines about Vaccinations that I found, online! good grief....

Flu vaccines may not save lives of elderly
No solid proof that shots prevent seniors from dying of disease, expert says
Reuters
Updated: 8:19 p.m. ET Sept 24, 2007
WASHINGTON - Getting an annual flu vaccine may not save the lives of seniors, and health officials may want to look at other ways to protect the elderly, researchers said on Monday...

KERRY'S FIGHT FOR LIFE AFTER TB JAB AT SCHOOL
Date: 9/28/2003; Publication: Sunday Mirror; Author: HELEN MORGAN

A TEENAGER has spent five months in hospital and still has to be fed through a tube after a routine TB jab given to her at school. Kerry Watson, 15, had the BCG vaccine, which protects against tuberculosis, while she was suffering from a bug

"Effects of Chickenpox Vaccine Fade Over Time
Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:02PM GMT
By Gene Emery
BOSTON (Reuters) - Merck's chickenpox vaccine Varivax not only loses its effectiveness after a while, but it has also changed the profile of the disease in the population, U.S. researchers reported on Wednesday."

"Vaccinated Youngsters Still Vulnerable to Killer Disease
04 August 2006

By KIM RUSCOE

Twenty fully vaccinated under-20-year-olds have contracted the epidemic strain of meningitis since immunisation began."

Ten vaccinated kids get disease
12 January 2006
By KELLY ANDREW and NZPA

Ten fully vaccinated children and teenagers have been infected with deadly meningococcal B disease since the immunisation programme began 18 months ago.

Pediatrics, August 2003 Journal Scan
From The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
July 2003 (Volume 22, Number 7)
"Increase in Deaths From Pertussis Among Young Infants in the United States in
the 1990s" Vitek CR, Pascual FB, Baughman AL, Murphy TV
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003;22(7):628-634

Meningococcal C vaccine may cause relapse of nephrotic syndrome in children

Last Updated: 2003-08-08 12:33:14 -0400 (Reuters Health)

NEW YORK (Reuters Health)

Marines' Malaria Cases Show Protections Failed

By David Brown
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, September 10, 2003; Page A01

Despite extensive preventive measures, most of the more than 200 Marines who spent time ashore in Liberia last month apparently contracted malaria, with about 43 of them ill enough to be hospitalized.

"Whooping cough not shot down, but vaccinations up

By JANE E. ALLEN, Los Angeles Times

November 3, 2003

Doctors and public health officials are stumped. Even though vaccination rates are at record highs for whooping cough, cases of the highly contagious respiratory illness have been on the rise nationwide for more than two decades. In recent weeks, outbreaks have taken hold in parts of New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and Illinois. Nationally, cases reached 9,771 last year, the most since 1964."

Now, these...

"Dr. med Martin Hirte writes on page 20 of his book 'Vaccination--Pro and Contra': "To create fear among parents to strengthen their motivation to vaccinate is an important part of the publicity used to promote vaccinations. A whole branch of research is examining the question: 'What level of fear needs to be created to appear as convincing as possible?'"---Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite "Protective" Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p104)

"Probably 20% of American children—one youngster in five--- suffers from "development disability". This is a stupefying figure…...... the primary cause of encephalitis...... is the childhood vaccination program. To be specific, a large proportion of the millions of US children and adults suffering from autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, and other shoots or branches of the hydraheaded entity called "development disabilities", owe their disorders to one or another of the vaccines against childhood diseases."—Harris L. Coulter, Ph.D.

They say that if children are not vaccinated against measles millions of children could die during a measles epidemic. They know this is nonsense. What they are using is examples taken from developing countries with poor nutrition and poor immune function in which such epidemic death can occur. In the United States we would not see this because of better nutrition, better health facilities and better sanitation. In fact, most deaths seen when measles outbreaks occur in the United States occur either in children in which vaccination was contraindicated, the vaccine did not work or in children with chronic, immune-suppressing diseases. In fact, in most studies these children catching the measles or other childhood diseases have been either fully immunized or partially immunized. The big secret among "vaccinologists" is that anywhere from 20 to 50% of children are not resistant to the diseases for which they have been immunized. THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE COVER-UP By Russell Blaylock, M.D.

"A study by Ronne (Lancet, 5/5/85 1-5) showed that adults who had had natural measles with a rash had a decreased incidence of various cancers, including cervical. Another study showed that women are less likely to contract ovarian cancer if they have had mumps during childhood."--Dr Jayne Donegan

In view of the rarity of the disease (diptheria), the effective antibiotic treatment now available, the questionable effectiveness of the vaccine, the multimillion dollar annual cost of administering it, and the ever-present potential for harmful, long-term effects from this or any other vaccine, I consider continued mass immunization against diphtheria indefensible"---Dr Mendelsohn MD

"The BNF for 1985 states (page 385) that mumps and its complications are rarely serious. For this reason it goes on to suggest that there is little indication for the routine use of mumps vaccine."--Dr JK Anand (10/2001 BMJ)

"We concluded that the DPT shot causes a minimum of 12,000 cases of severe neurological damage every year, in addition to the 6000 deaths diagnosed as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The neurological damage includes juvenile-onset diabetes, so-called "congenital" blindness, deafness, mental retardation, autism, epilepsy, seizures, various kinds of paralyses and palsies, and other neurological disorders."--Harris Coulter Ph.D.

"Children younger than 14 are three times more likely to die or suffer adverse reactions after receiving hepatitis B vaccines than to catch the disease," ---- Jane. M. Orient, M.D.,

Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

All three children had different doctors. The little girl under Klenner's care was given 10,000 mg of vitamin C as a slow intravenous "push" with a 50 cc syringe every eight hours for the first 24 hours and then every 12 hours for two more doses. Following this she was given 1,000 mg of vitamin C every two hours by mouth. Klenner also notes that a 40,000-unit dose of antitoxin was injected into the little girl's abdomen. The other two children received the antitoxin as well, but they did not receive any vitamin C. They both died but Klenner's patient survived, later becoming a nurse. ......The incredible clinical success that Klenner had in treating diphtheria with vitamin C, along with early laboratory evidence looking at the interactions of vitamin C and diphtheria, clearly shows that diphtheria is a disease that can be readily cured with properly dosed and administered vitamin C. ---Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins: Curing the Incurable by Thomas E. Levy, M.D., J.D.

"A critical point which is never mentioned by those advocating mandatory vaccination of children is that children’s health has declined significantly since 1960 when vaccines began to be widely used. According to the National Health Interview Survey conducted annually by the National Center for Health Statistics since 1957, a shocking 31% of U.S. children today have a chronic health problem , 18% of children require special health care or related services and 6.7% of children have a significant disability due to a chronic physical or mental condition. Respiratory allergies, asthma and learning disabilities are the most common of these." Philip Incao, MD. ----Incao's Hepatitis B Vaccination Testimony

Old 10-05-2011, 10:47 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
We traded them for Millions of cases of Childhood onset Diabetes, Asthma, Cancers, and Autism, without question.

The Immunization Schedule is insane, and is so very much fuller than since the sixties, for example that this is why we had never even heard the word

"Autism" in the sixties.

The American Cancer Society mailed a brochure to my mom's house when my "then" eight year old nephew was newly-diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma, a Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. They admitted in it that this type of cancer has a "relationship" with the virus that causes Chickenpox. I'm betting, before researching what I am about to say--

that Burkitts Lymphoma has probably increased drastically since the unnecessary shot for Chickenpox has become a "norm."
Again this post is not grounded in fact.

They're not sure why juvenile diabetes rates are up. A few possible reasons why:

5 Reasons That May Explain Why Type 1 Diabetes Is on the Rise - US News and World Report

Asthma rates are linked to c-sections and pollution:

Researchers link C-section babies to asthma risk | Reuters

Autism is not really on the rise but a result of changing diagnostic criteria.

None of this has anything to do with vaccines. The chickenpox vaccine prevents kids from getting two weeks of hell. I am sorry about your nephew's disease but again that has literally nothing to do with vaccines.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:52 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
So tell us, what disease did we trade for diphtheria? Pertussis? Tetanus? Polio? Meningitis? Measles, mumps, rubella and chickenpox? Hepatitis A and B? And don't say autism, that theory has been totally debunked.
Now, are you sorry you asked?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies