Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,865,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
There should be no "special treatment" either way.
So you mean we should give him a bunch of free stuff?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 02:15 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,958,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Unfortunately, one cannot chose one's family, unlike the ability to chose friends.

Remember Carter's brother, Billy..Billy Beer, or something like that.

And then GW Bush's daughters getting drunk and carousing; at least that's what was reported.

I'm sure there are many other instances of family embarrassing the white house occupants.

This uncle is a half-brother to Obama's father. Who knows how close they really were/are?
I'm pretty certain this is the first time we've had a POTUS with a string of illegal aliens from his family in tow; though, it likely won't be the last since he has set the precident of the bar for the vetting of POTUS by the media being lowered.

Obama felt close enough to his uncle to make multiple mention of him in "Dreams of my (Communist) Father". He invited his Aunti Netti to his inauguration while she was under deportation orders........

Seriously, yes, you can hold Obama accountable if for nothing more than not flying their arses' back to their countries of origin on one of Michelle's vacation flights.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:11 PM

59,164 posts, read 27,361,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I agree with you, also. No one is above the law.

Although it appears that more illegals are being deported than in the previous administration, I don't think enough is being done, and Obama seems to be trying to pacify the hispanic community with his words.

It is one of the things I don't like, but the previous president didn't do much, either.
Bush did ATTEMPT to get an Immigration Bill passed. It failed but, he did try.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:25 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,074,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post

Should there be an investigation?
Like this is all Congress has to do.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:32 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,024,433 times
Congressional investigation? No that is just a waste of time which they do plenty in DC. I say find out why US citizens are being killed by guns the ATF handed to drug lords in Mehico.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:11 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,223,704 times
Some pigs are more equal than others.
(paraphrased from "Animal Farm")

Old 09-16-2011, 07:13 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,674,138 times
They should investigate all of his schemes

Old 09-16-2011, 07:47 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,390,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Only to the extent that they would investigate any other illegal.

There should be no "special treatment" either way.

WRONG!! This is a "high profiile case" BECAUSE the criminal's name is "Obama". It should be treated different. The uncle should be deported in a VERY PUBLIC way to set an example.

This is no different than Barry injecting himself into the Harvard "police acting stupidly" LOCAL POLICE MATTER. He tried to use it as a "teaching moment".

If all the illegals see Barry kicking his own criminal family out of the country then maybe some of the illegals will "self deport" or not try at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies