Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 01:20 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,092,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post
his birth records.

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Linda Lingle - Governor.

is that fake too?
Yes. That article from WND is a fake.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:20 PM

616 posts, read 855,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Not a single one of Obama's records has ever been sealed. They are merely protected by the same identical laws that protect your and mine. Obama did not need to raise a finger or pay a penny for that be true.
but why would the Gov. do that under her own gumption? she had no reason to. right? unless she knew he was a fraud and bought him some time to come up with one. ??

Quote:
[LEFT][SIZE=-1]ELECTION 2008[/SIZE]
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document

Read more: Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governorhttp://www.wnd.com/?pageId=79174#ixzz1ZBMBuwaH
[/LEFT]
Quote:
In the real world. No governor has ever sealed his records.
look again. why use the word "sealed" if it didn't happen, sir.

BANG BANG BANG...stay down!

Old 09-27-2011, 01:21 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,476,711 times
Quote:
When you get egg on your face when the truth comes out, you won't be back here will you?...lol..I know.
haha, here comes "The truth."

Let me guess, are you also coming back here to taunt me when we find out the world is flat after-all?

Old 09-27-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
but why would the Gov. do that under her own gumption? she had no reason to. right? unless she knew he was a fraud and bought him some time to come up with one. ??
She didn't. Republican Governor Lingle did nothing to seal Obama's birth records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX
look again. why use the word "sealed" if it didn't happen, sir.
To deliberately mislead. The only person who used the word was Corsi.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:23 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,476,711 times
Like I said, this is embarrassing to read. To be honest I can't believe that this is for real. Who sincerely would believe such tripe? Seek help.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Yes. That article from WND is a fake.
Every document, video and personal testimony is a fake to you when it's exposing Obama. why is that?

BUT a photoshopped LFBC that you've never touched in person is as credible as they come?

Old 09-27-2011, 01:24 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,472,137 times
Quote:
of course. for all we know Obama used Stimulus money to make back door deals. you act like a whole mess of co-conspirators can't get paid off. .
yes! because all the people that you just named as co-conspirators, people that have higher than a high school level understanding of the constitution, would number in the tens of millions! how do you believe it would be physically possible to contact all those people to convince them to take a bribe? honestly, i want your theory on how it's physically possible.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Like I said, this is embarrassing to read. To be honest I can't believe that this is for real. Who sincerely would believe such tripe? Seek help.
then leave. but you can't. why? the truth is too intriguing for you.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Every document, video and personal testimony is a fake to you when it's exposing Obama. why is that?
Not every one. Just the ones you have posted so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX
BUT a photoshopped LFBC that you've never touched in person is as credible as they come?
You can't even get that right.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:26 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,035,532 times
There is no hard evidence that the Obama who is now president is the same Obama who was allegedly born in Hawaii. About a month ago a ladyfriend of mine went into the "IN" door of a restroom and for a moment I mistook a person exiting through the "OUT" door for her since they were wearing similar clothing. I then thought, Why couldn't something like that happen with Obama? Or perhaps a fake Obama is now masquerading for the real Obama? The real Obama might have been kidnapped sometime during his life and replaced by a phoney Obama. After all, Middle East leaders have look-alikes. Makes you wonder, huh?

Let's stretch reality and assume that Obama actually was born in Hawaii. How high off the ground was the delivery table during his birth? How about if Obama was born on the fourth floor of a hospital? If so, does that still mean that Obama was born in Hawaii despite the fact that he may have been born 50 or more feet above the ground?

Okay, how about if the public has been secretly given some mind-altering drug to make us think Obama is the legitimately elected president? The drug could have been dropped into the country's drinking water by UFOs. It seems preposterous but 10 or 15 years ago how many people would have thought a black man could have been elected president? So I ask, How could all those people be wrong? Suspicious, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies