Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 01:47 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,052,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
My brain is so big that I am asking you for a SOURCE showing those guys on the talk show linked with everything you claimed at the time noted above.

And don't link be to some stormfront blog either por favor.
See post #28.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 01:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,240,736 times
While I can believe that the Mossad had foreknowledge of the attack I don't believe they were a part of the attack.
Israel having agents on our soil and up to no good? Yes I can believe this. We have caught Israel spying on us and stealing from us enough times.
Mossad agents celebrating? I can believe this also. This attack on the USA was a windfall for Israel.
If I were a gambling man I would bet that Israel had many more details about the up coming attack then they shared with us. A successful terrorist attack against us would only serve to help the Israeli lobby in DC.
Because Israel is an ally does not mean that their agenda is always in our best interest nor does it mean that Israel cares about anything other than manipulating the United States into committing to more aid for Israel.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:53 PM

32,820 posts, read 19,513,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post

Timeline of the Rothschild family
oh no ,,,not the rothchild agenda

HC you crack me up

Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,847,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
My brain is so big that I am asking you for a SOURCE showing those guys on the talk show linked with everything you claimed at the time noted above.

And don't link be to some stormfront blog either por favor.
I'd seen it (including a video clip) but now the source is almost impossible to locate. But I'm sure, with a little more effort, someone might have stashed a link somewhere. Until then, this might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
While I can believe that the Mossad had foreknowledge of the attack I don't believe they were a part of the attack.
That's what friends are for, after all.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:57 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,337,969 times
I just want the list of names of all "persons" who, or what, done puts on UAL and AA the week before 9/11.

It should be part of the museum they're putting up at the site in New York.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:58 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,557,252 times
I quite distinctly remember how the days following the 9/11 attack there was a widespread theory that the Jews who used to work in either of the Towers were forewarned that this was going to happen and as a result, no Jewish man or woman had gone to work that day.

A friend of mine was still sure that this was true some years after. I asked him if he had ever bothered to at least check the names of all the people who had died, looking for Jewish surnames. Needless to say, no, he had never bothered. I forwarded him some address where all the victims were listed. It was full of Jewish names. He actually said he was not interested and wouldn't take a look. He added "maybe they didn't warn all of them".

I suppose that when you really want to believe something, facts won't get in the way of your blind faith...

Old 09-27-2011, 02:01 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,337,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
I quite distinctly remember how the days following the 9/11 attack there was a widespread theory that the Jews who used to work in either of the Towers were forewarned that this was going to happen and as a result, no Jewish man or woman had gone to work that day.

A friend of mine was still sure that this was true some years after. I asked him if he had ever bothered to at least check the names of all the people who had died, looking for Jewish surnames. Needless to say, no, he had never bothered. I forwarded him some address where all the victims were listed. It was full of Jewish names. He actually said he was not interested and wouldn't take a look. He added "maybe they didn't warn all of them".

I suppose that when you really want to believe something, facts won't get in the way of your blind faith...
The proof is in the putting, man.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:02 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,240,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I'd seen it (including a video clip) but now the source is almost impossible to locate. But I'm sure, with a little more effort, someone might have stashed a link somewhere. Until then, this might work.

That's what friends are for, after all.
LOL I would never go so far as to describe Israel as a friend.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:11 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,847,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
LOL I would never go so far as to describe Israel as a friend.
To many, Israel is a whole lot more than just friend.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:12 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,052,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
To many, Israel is a whole lot more than just friend.
Israel is nobody's friend...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies