Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 06:33 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times

Advertisements

Yes, those are vile, but quite frankly, that does not make TP less vile. Any more than a second murderer makes a first one (different crimes less guilty). Earlier on this same thread, I denounced Bush signs, most frequent I saw that I hated were Hitler comparisons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2011, 06:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Never put a label on a whole group of people because of a few bad apples. There are bad apples in every group, and there are more then good in a group. Don't ever judge the whole bushel of apples,
by a few bad apples.

The good bunch usually outweigh the bad!

You can say what you want people, i know hard working every day normal Americans as part of the Tea Party, and older People. They hate what Government has become. And want to change Government in our lives, and no at 70 yrs of age, they are not terrorist, sorry, to break it to you.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metye7 View Post
I am still waiting to hear who I am racist against?

race is not a big issue with the tea party, it never has been and never will be. But people like you that want to make these false claims are creating the problems.
Thank you for seeing so clearly. Amazing isn't it what some people think. Unless i see facts, facts in front of me, i beleive not a thing. And i know people in the Tea Party, and the picture painted of them, are just lies.

A few bad apples, does not ruin the whole dang bunch.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Wait a min a page back you said you dont think the entire tea party is racist now you are saying that you do not buy the garbage that its a handful

We are all becoming slaves to the gov. The more they spend the more we have to work and give away our money. How can you not see that. When you are working to give your money to someone else what does that make you?

Thank you Jadex; for saying what i was thinking exactly.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:50 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Thank you for seeing so clearly. Amazing isn't it what some people think. Unless i see facts, facts in front of me, i beleive not a thing. And i know people in the Tea Party, and the picture painted of them, are just lies.

A few bad apples, does not ruin the whole dang bunch.

I am astounded by the hate for people who align themselves with the Tea Party. I have been Taxed Enough Already and am sick and tired of the government squandering my hard earned dollars. I am not a racist or a homophobe. My Taxed Enough Already friends are not racists or homophobes either. I think it comes down to this.......If you say something loud enough and long enough you can convince the majority that it is true even though it is a lie.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:50 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Not if those who are congregating are racist.

Groups of whites who identify with a racist group like the tea party (GOP) or the Klan don't typically congregrate together and talk about "taking the country back" when there is a black man as President, unless they're racist, backwards, narrow-minded, and bigoted. They're certainly not advocating support for affirmative action, or gay rights, or amnesty for immigrants, or even protesting against racism and bigotry.

Face it, the tea party was nonexistent when the country was screaming for opposition to George Bush. This came from the Dems. When a black man is elected President, suddenly these people appeared. Initially, their racist signs indicated they were racist. Their behavior was racist. Now that they are in decline and the country is appalled by their existence, they are backpeddling.

Herman Cain is misguided and wrong, just like the rest of the Conservatives. Morgan Freeman is far more respected, established, and correct, just like those on the Left.
Wow, that was a mess. So basically you believe that not supporting Obama or voting for him is racist, right?

Just say it; "To not vote for Obama is racist". I just want you to say it.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:26 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,134,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I am glad you agree about the democrats but a huge problem is that people want to lump everyone in the same group.

While I am sure there is some tea party members that are racist to label the entire group as racist is just as wrong. Just as its wrong to label an entire group of anything.

Sadly I was on twitter last night and seen many democrats approving and encouraging the 47 year old man that verbally attacked her over her mothers actions. People have got to join together and stand together and put politics aside and put humans 1st and treat each other with respect.
I'm sure there are some members of the NAACP that are racist, and How about Louis Farrican, the Black Panthers, Black Liberation theology of Jerimiah Wright that Camrade Burrack Houssain bin O'bummer worships?
What about Mazine Waters when she said "The Teaparty can go to Hell'?

Old 09-24-2011, 07:54 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
It wasn't racism that made Obamas polices ineffective. It was the same thing that made Bushs policies ineffective. They were horrible from the get go. Same type of policies that failed in the past. It's not the driver, it's the car.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It wasn't racism that made Obamas polices ineffective. It was the same thing that made Bushs policies ineffective. They were horrible from the get go. Same type of policies that failed in the past. It's not the driver, it's the car.

Yes well he sort of promised us a brand new Car, when he promised us Change, and all we got is this mess we are currently in. And going to get worse. Some new car, it is a lemon!

Old 09-24-2011, 08:06 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I am astounded by the hate for people who align themselves with the Tea Party. I have been Taxed Enough Already and am sick and tired of the government squandering my hard earned dollars. I am not a racist or a homophobe. My Taxed Enough Already friends are not racists or homophobes either. I think it comes down to this.......If you say something loud enough and long enough you can convince the majority that it is true even though it is a lie.
What do you expect from the entitlement crowd? "You don't want to help me get MY causes passed, what's wrong with you?" They confuse help with force and coercion.

Sad part is the ones who yell things like "you want to kill Americans" when it comes to healthcare yet say nothing when we actually do kill people in the Middle East. Bunch of stinking posers. No respect for the individual and property rights.

In 2007, then-candidate Obama said that “The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.” he forgot to add except if I'm President, then it's okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies