Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 07:34 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Well obviously if people voted for a man who is allied with the so-called "tea party" then they must support said party in spirit and ideology. Point is, the tired old canard of "racism" has yet again been shown to be a spurious charge at best.
nightflight !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ... It truly appears that the ever present "Your A Racists" blabberings that are being frantically directed towards the "Taxed Enough Already" folks have acheived an acutely outrageous level !

Perhaps it just don't mean that much these days to be called a racist .

Upon further consideration it could be that the old race card hand has without doubt been seriously overplayed for far to long !

It appears that the blighters that are doing all the accusing, whining and beeachin about others being racist ... are starting to look exceedingly foolish and sadly troublesome in the eyes of a whole heap of good American citizens !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2011, 07:34 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
You must be pretty drunk to accuse people with tuberculosis of being rascists.
Overt denial mixed with sarcasm of my intended slam of the Teabagger's...very nice,well played Sam..well played.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:39 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,862,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Overt denial mixed with sarcasm of my intended slam of the Teabagger's...very nice,well played Sam..well played.
You got me on that one, I thought the "TB" was a typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
This is nonsense. There are two or three polls started here every day about "liberals." Let's see -- I am told as a liberal I a) envy rich people (not true), b) support fascism , c) don't work, d) hate America, etc. etc. I don't care. People who start these threads enjoy displaying their ignorance.
Well you must hate rich people, because you just denied it Stop overcompensating.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:39 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
The right is sooo obsessed with proving it's not racist, it makes me scratch my head. Why this preoccupation? Why this need to prove you're not racist at all costs?
Good question.

Here's another one...

Why is Breitbart's $100,000K still unclaimed?

Old 09-24-2011, 07:40 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default " Looney Bin Left" ... Betta Watch Out Fer Ole Herman" ... HARRRRRRRRR ! ... HARR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
A better question is why do lefties insist they are? Even when Herman Cain wins the Florida straw poll the left still shrieks "raaaaacist" at those who don't support Obama.

Why?
nightflight !!! ...

One track minds are usually very, very small !

This may just be the WHY ? ... Just Saying !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 09-24-2011, 07:40 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
.......how did Herman Cain win the straw poll in Florida?

Kinda blows that theory out of the water.
Liberals call everyone racist. They rarely have an argument that could be based on logic, so ignore them, most have been at the polls lately as well.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:58 PM

773 posts, read 503,904 times
Quote:
This is nonsense. There are two or three polls started here every day about "liberals." Let's see -- I am told as a liberal I a) envy rich people (not true), b) support fascism , c) don't work, d) hate America, etc. etc. I don't care. People who start these threads enjoy displaying their ignorance.
Why do you feel the need to prove you are not envious of the rich, do not support fascism, do work and do not hate America? Just sayin'.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:03 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
Why do you feel the need to prove you are not envious of the rich, do not support fascism, do work and do not hate America? Just sayin'.
Don't be daft, Heritage. I don't start threads with titles like "If liberals hate America" or ... "If liberals were so envious" ... etc. If I did, you might rightfully begin to wonder if I protest too much.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:25 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
We should start 2 or 3 threads every day for months on end entitled "WestCobb is a Child Molester". Then if he denies it we will accuse him of overcompensating.

I tried to rep you, but apparently I must spread it around a little first.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:27 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Don't be daft, Heritage. I don't start threads with titles like "If liberals hate America" or ... "If liberals were so envious" ... etc. If I did, you might rightfully begin to wonder if I protest too much.
So, I guess we can expect that you will never defend liberals then? Because, you know, you might just be seen as "overcompensating".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies