Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 04:48 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
A child can’t get a tattoo with parental approval. How in the hell are these parents not in jail.
It's just amazing that these people are allowed to do such a terrible thing to a child.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:50 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
A child can’t get a tattoo with parental approval. How in the hell are these parents not in jail.
Tattoo Regulations by State

you were saying ?

Old 03-22-2012, 04:51 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Thanks for responding in kind. I really don't view all Lesbians as freaks but there are some situations such as gender transformation that I will never be 100% comfortable with. I do have more than a few Bi and Lesbian friends and aquaintencies. Apparently none as "Stable" as your situation. Actually my friend who is a Bi women has a Lesbian partner of 10 years. Both of them were molested by male family members as children, hence my question wrt being molested.
You know there are plenty of people, male and female that openly admit to gender confusion because of rape or incest in their past. It's not that unusual and even though it's against the standard GLBT party line I see it discussed often enough on some LGBT web sites it's enough to confirm the situations exists more than some people will admit to. I have a Gay cousin who fits this profile, but also have well adjusted gay relatives too. No Lesbian Relatives but I bar hop with some butch girls that are anything but stable. They are all in their 20's to early 30's and have lives full of drama. They openly comment on who they are seeing or who their trying to hook up with just like young guys but more hyper.
There are plenty of people in all orientations that are unstable, I just try to avoid them as much as possible. It does seem that the 20-30 year old range are a little dramatic, as I probably was at the age. No I definitely was, but I out grew it.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
It's just amazing that these people are allowed to do such a terrible thing to a child.

Except for the fact that nothing terrible is being done to the child.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:20 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Except that's just not the fact is it. Lets face the facts that children have no business deciding such things nor do their parents, this is a life changing event that should only be done as an adult after many hours of psychiatric therapy.
little Johnny is not mentally capable of deciding such things, he can't decide he wants a tattoo or take drugs and he sure can't decide at this age he wants a sex change, utterly stupid.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:23 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Except that's just not the fact is it. Lets face the facts that children have no business deciding such things nor do their parents, this is a life changing event that should only be done as an adult after many hours of psychiatric therapy.
little Johnny is not mentally capable of deciding such things, he can't decide he wants a tattoo or take drugs and he sure can't decide at this age he wants a sex change, utterly stupid.
The point is they do, and the actual hormone therapy is not started till around 16 and the surgery until 18 or older. THe thing is the doctors say once puberty occurs the truth if you are suffering from GID becomes evidence, because your real gender comes out.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:26 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,787,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post

Well you are not the authority on this matter and your words carry absolutely no weight.

YOU ARE NOT THE CREATOR !!! & HIS VIEWS ARE 100% OPPOSITE OF YOURS!!

I choose to believe what God has to say and I have to laugh at your lack of any basic knowledge between good & evil.

God says it is evil!

And: .. for your (lack of information) There are 613 COMMANDMENTS .. .. not just the basic Ten !!

Old 03-22-2012, 05:31 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,513,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Well you are not the authority on this matter and your words carry absolutely no weight.

I choose to believe what God has to say and I have to laugh at your lack of any basic knowledge between good & evil.

God says it is evil!

And: .. for your (lack of information) There are 613 COMMANDMENTS .. .. not just the basic Ten !!
The same thing applies to you.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:39 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,344,702 times
These are just bad parents, and it has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

God says it is evil!

Your god does not write the laws of this country, so it's views are not welcome either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies