Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 07:26 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
Now I normally don't start threads but this was just too interesting

"You can have sex with animals." Zucotti Sq. - YouTube

notice anything odd?....the guy have to read off a list to tell the group what to say and they repeat it mindlessly....how?..."You can have sex with animals"...now I doubt these people want to have sex with animals..(God help us if they do)....but they just repeated it without first going "wait a minute, that doesn't sound right"

I mean it almost seems to suggest that they are out there not knowing why, so they had to finally sit down and have someone read a list to them to finally have a purpose or something

this is just like the Tea party..

Do I believe we should have some financial reform?...yes, mainly starting with our monetary policy ..but these people....well, I can't imagine why anyone will be "proud" of them like a few libs here on C-D..

and if you actual read and listen to them...it doesn't appear they want fair, free, honest, open, commerce or anything like that...they just want a life paid for by someone else :

The reason I will use this guy is because the blogshpere had erupted with liberals praising him saying he represents the interests of OWS well and is "smart"..

"Burger King can't pay my f*cking bills".....yes that is clearly their and everyone else fault that you don't have the valuable and marketable skills to pay your "f*cking bills"....."you don't have better jobs then that in this country"...of course we do...but because you don't have the talent or drive to get them isn't their or "The Man" fault...
Not sure what to say, about the sex part animals really!! Always wondered why it was in the Bible, not to do this, guess some have to be told!!

If you just follow what people tell you, guess that's where the saying goes "you'd jump off a cliff, if I didn't stop you"!!

This guy might want to check out the guy, who had a job first at Burger King and is now the owner of "God Father's Pizza" and a "Presidential Candidate".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 07:34 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I live next to Oklahoma and they don't need no marxist, communist, educated hippies to tell them that they can do what they have been doing for years. I mean it is in the constitution aint it.
They've been having sex with animals for years?

Old 10-11-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
That's the human megaphone. They aren't mindlessly parroting his words, they're repeating it so that people far away can hear what he's saying, since amplification has been banned. That's Slavoj Zizek, by the way.
A professional Marxist, gee thanks.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:44 PM

545 posts, read 400,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
What don't you understand? A famous person came to address the occupiers. A lot of people wanted to hear him speak, but he can't use a megaphone or a microphone, so they repeated his words so that everyone could hear him. This is something that is being done at virtually every occupy _____ movement. I've seen it and participated in it myself. It's kind of annoying and ridiculous, but what can you do? It's not about receiving marching orders as you wish to claim, it's literally about being audible.

Also, here is the comment about "sex with animals" in fuller context, since you apparently have no interest in what he is actually saying.

I get it. You don't like occupy Wall Street, and you want to discredit it. That's cool, but don't resort to outright distortions and slimy insinuations to do so. It seems lazy.

I said this in the OP :

now I doubt these people want to have sex with animals..(God help us if they do)....but they just repeated it without first going "wait a minute, that doesn't sound right"

I said it again :
anyways I am sure they weren't serious...you can clearly hear them laugh right after saying it.

I wasn't taking anything out of context...I knew he wasn't serious about the "sex with animals".....I wasn't even emphasizing that, pay more attention next time....

this is my point that you and kshe95girl seem to have a hard time getting...:

"if someone told me to repeat the words "you can have sex with animals", no way would I hesitant or second guess that"

if you were asked to repeat "sex with animals"...wouldn't something in your head cause you to pause for a moment?...sounds mindless to me"

now I have seen countless other reports of them wondering around aimlessly without a clue until organizers gave them "marching orders"....but that is for another thread..

Quote:
I get it. You don't like occupy Wall Street, and you want to discredit it.
its not that I don't like them, more like very disturb....I just seen a video of a man on it saying he hates capitalism but want to make alot of money, I guess that "greedy selfish" talking point goes out the window when it comes to your own interests... some protesters mentioning a powerful unions backing this "grassroots" movement, couples smoking pot and having sex in public, taking a sh-t on a car,..on and on, etc,....I don't have to "discredit" anything....

ironically leaving so much trash behind that the city became worried about sanitation problems and countless arrest is a "movement" the few libs here are "proud" of and the MSM encourages... while the clean and peaceful tea party is viewed as a bunch of violent and ignorant hicks...hypocrisy..

Last edited by EricGold; 10-11-2011 at 08:24 PM..

Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
I said this in the OP :

now I doubt these people want to have sex with animals..(God help us if they do)....but they just repeated it without first going "wait a minute, that doesn't sound right"

I said it again :
anyways I am sure they weren't serious...you can clearly hear them laugh right after saying it.

I wasn't taking anything out of context...I knew he wasn't serious about the "sex with animals".....I wasn't even emphasizing that, pay more attention next time....

this is my point that you and kshe95girl seem to have a hard time getting...:

"if someone told me to repeat the words "you can have sex with animals", no way would I hesitant or second guess that"

if you were asked to repeat "sex with animals"...wouldn't something in your head cause you to pause for a moment?...sounds mindless to me"

now I have seen countless other reports of them wondering around aimlessly without a clue until organizers gave them "marching orders"....but that is for another thread..

its not that I don't like, more like very disturb....I just seen a video of a man on it saying he hates capitalism but want to make alot of money, I guess that "greedy selfish" talking point goes out the window when it comes to your own interests... some protesters mentioning a powerful unions backing this "grassroots" movement, couples smoking pot and having sex, taking a sh-t on a car,..on and on, etc,....I don't have to "discredit" anything....

ironically leaving so much trash behind that the city became worried about sanitation problems and countless arrest is a "movement" the few libs here are "proud" of and the MSM encourages... while the clean and peaceful tea party is viewed as a bunch of violent and ignorant hicks...hypocrisy..
$1.9 million in OT already. They don't know it but they're job securers who haven't a clue how to get a job themselves. LOL.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:57 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
You wouldn't hear Tea Party people call Capitalism dead and repeat wanting to bone Fido.
You would hear the Tea Party start off with God Bless America though.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:08 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
They've been having sex with animals for years?
Sure. It is Oklahoma where men are men and the sheep are scared.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:11 PM

545 posts, read 400,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
$1.9 million in OT already. They don't know it but they're job securers who haven't a clue how to get a job themselves. LOL.
exactly....you find a random pic on Google Image that was allegedly taken at a tea party that said "Obama is a Monkey" or some sign misspelled is enough to lable the entire Tea Party as ignorant, backwoods, violent inbred hicks.....never mind Bush was labeled a monkey for years..I guess when you call a half white man a monkey its still racist..

here we have a mass of interviews, videos, and captioned pics of OWS protesters doing the most bizarre things that have been gather in a matter of days that you wouldn't find even in at the most fringe of the Tea Parties despite being around for years , is somehow being portrayed as a historical movement that is finally going to help get this country back on track...

again, hypocrisy and insanity

Last edited by EricGold; 10-11-2011 at 08:30 PM..

Old 10-11-2011, 08:36 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
The Tea Party people would've stopped at "you can have".............

Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Sex with animals.....male/male sex....just another day in the Liberal Neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies